About Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents

Where Rentals Don't Have to Look Like Rentals

COME SEE US IN OUR NEW LOCATION!!! - 8845 Washington Blvd, Suite #140, Roseville CA 95678

Celebrations! has been a leading full service event rental and production company since 1991. We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality products and customer service to ensure that your event is perfect. Celebrations! Tent division offers the newest technology in tent rental with custom decor and light options. Celebrations! also offers a vast selection of specialty linen, flatware, glassware, china and chairs that are designed to coincide with the latest event trends. Our rental inventory is kept at the highest quality level in the industry - we will only send you the best. Our staff can make your event go from ordinary to extraordinary. If you can dream it, then Celebrations! can make it happen!

Call us today to discuss our current specials at (916)773-2133 or you can email us at your convenience at:

Brad@celebrationspartyrentals.com

Barware (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

After doing some research and looking into the options for rental companies in our area, we decided upon Celebrations because their prices were most competitive and they came recommended from a few of our other vendors. We were so pleased and thankful to have chosen them! We worked mostly with Stephanie who was wonderfully accommodating and patient and bent over backwards for us to make sure all of our last minute ideas and changes could happen. I can't tell you how many phone calls between my Mom and I we must have made with questions, changes, concerns etc and they were so helpful and patient through all of it! They did an excellent job with set up and late-night tear down and the staff was all very accomaditng and pleasant to work with. We were very impressed with Celebrations and recommend their services!

Photo of Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents in Roseville, CA - A look inside the tent we rented from Celebrations
Profile Picture Shannon, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I rented a bunch of cute decorative furniture. Everything is just as pictured and good quality! The team that helped me reserve my items were great! And the crew that dropped off and picked up were awesome as well.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1256674116145 wilton.34
220x220 sq 1351901544065 merrilylaughingbearlodge
220x220 sq 1351901556348 merrily61612

10 ENDORSEMENTS
The team and Celebrations does a top notch job! They just had an event in their parking lot for our NACE group and you would have never known once you stepped inside the tent. Flooring, chandeliers, drapes, heat, a bar an amazing table decor.

Celebrations is always so delightful to work with! We are always impressed by their beautiful, quality products. We are pleased to recommend Celebrations to all of our clients looking for a qualified, professional equipment rental company. Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning

celebrations event rentals has amazing selections and a great team of professionals that I always enjoy working with. I have even rented from them myself for private parties!

I use Celebrations for all my rentals. They are responsive, professional and have great quality products!

189 PROS I KNOW

Events

5350 Capital Court, Suite 111, Reno, NV 89502   See On Map
775-773-8900 (phone)
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed on Sundays No Appointments Necessary
8845 Washington Blvd Suite #140, Roseville, CA 95678   See On Map
916-773-2133 (phone) 916-773-4112 (fax)
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm Closed Sundays No appointments necessary
Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents is a wedding RENTAL COMPANY from NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including SACRAMENTO, TAHOE, and AMADOR COUNTY. Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents is a professional wedding TENT AND RENTAL COMPANY that has been part of the NORTHERN CALIFORNIA wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in HIGH END RENTALS AND TENTING.