Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents

8845 Washington Blvd Suite #140, Roseville, CA 95678 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents

Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents is an event rental company with locations in Roseville, California; Sacramento, California; and Reno, Nevada. The company prides itself on excellent customer service and its diverse catalog of high-quality products, which includes decor, event furniture, tents, and food and beverage items. Celebrations! also boasts the latest technology in tent rentals, offering tents with custom decor and lighting options for any event. The team at Celebrations! works directly with couples to help them turn their wedding event from ordinary into extraordinary.

Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents offers a wide variety of event items and tents, all of which are regularly inspected and well maintained in the company's showroom. As well as modern tents, the company’s wide selection of rental items includes aisle markers and runners, altars and arches, furniture, and audio equipment. It also offers a number of food and beverage items, including barware, flatware, linens, china, and glassware. All rentals include the following services:

• Delivery

38 Reviews for Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents

1 User photo

Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents 1

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2018

Celebration was so great dropped everything I ordered off on time never got annoyed with me calling an changing things 20 times they were great

Adrianna · Married on 05/19/2018

When my husband and I chose a wedding venue that included nothing, we felt very fortunate that Celebrations was right down the street. Their showroom in Roseville is awesome and it was great to be able to lay everything out and visualize how it will look on the big day. We came back several times to add to our contract and Celebrations was always very accommodating. During our first visit we were promised specific table linens that we loved. They didn't have enough in inventory, but we were told they could buy more fabric and make more, no problem. Over the next few months, every time we went in, I would ask about the linens to make sure they were already made. I never got a firm response, just that they were working on it. Two and a half weeks before the wedding, I was told they didn't have the same fabric, but something similar. I came in to look at it and it was not the same at all. I started to panic, but Celebrations came up with a solution that solved the issue. I was very appreciative that they were cooperative and wanted to ensure we were happy. On the day of delivery, everything went smoothly and the two gentlemen arrived on time and were very helpful and friendly. Overall, Celebrations helped make sure everything was perfect and we are so glad we chose to work with them!

Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup

• TapSnap1156
    TapSnap1156 Photo Booths

The team and Celebrations does a top notch job! They just had an event in their parking lot for our NACE group and you would have never known once you stepped inside the tent. Flooring, chandeliers, drapes, heat, a bar an amazing table decor.

• Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning
    Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Celebrations is always so delightful to work with! We are always impressed by their beautiful, quality products. We are pleased to recommend Celebrations to all of our clients looking for a qualified, professional equipment rental company. Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning

• Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography
    Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Wedding Photographers

celebrations event rentals has amazing selections and a great team of professionals that I always enjoy working with. I have even rented from them myself for private parties!

• 8845 Washington Blvd Suite #140 Roseville, CA 95678 See on map
    916-520-6314 (Phone number)
    9167734112 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm Closed Sundays No appointments necessary
  • 8845 Washington Blvd Suite #140, Suite 111 Roseville, California, CA 95678 See on map
    775-990-4912 (Phone number)
    Monday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed on Sundays No Appointments Necessary