Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography

Fort Worth, TX View map
$2,999 Most Popular Price

$2,999 Most Popular Price

We love our couples, we connect with you and invest ourselves in your story. This empowers us to create genuine emotional imagery of your Wedding day because we are like a BFF with a camera! Our imagery is timeless,romantic and full of candid moments.

Our studio is based in Fort Worth but we have a Dallas satellite office for our clients convenience. The team is made up of Tracy, Amanda & Annie and we have been photographing weddings for 10 years.

Reach out so we can get to know you and your day!

-Tracy, Amanda & Annie

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,999

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Flush Mount
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Katie
    Katie G. Married on 09/12/2020

A+ Photographers

Absolutely wonderful company, photographers, and all around experience. Our photographer took the time to get to know us before hand, was flexible in providing us services that fit our needs, and was so fun and easy to work with. I have never liked having my picture taken but felt completely comfortable having her take our photos and guide us through poses. Every single photo we got back was absolutely beautiful and truly captured our big day. Jennifer was kind, understanding, and always made us laugh. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family.
  • Hannah
    Hannah A. Married on 05/15/2020

Amazing photography!! So happy with the results!

Jennifer of Lightly Photography was so wonderful to work with! She was very kind and fun to work with throughout the whole planning process and on day of, too! She put me and everyone else at ease and when we had a power outage during the getting ready part of the day, she went with it and we got some beautiful photos as a result! Her work is phenomenal and I couldn't be any happier with the results -- sooo many gorgeous photos that my husband and I will cherish for a lifetime! I couldn't recommend Jennifer or Lightly Photography more!!
  • Claire
    Claire O. Married on 02/01/2020

So Easy to Work With

We worked with Amanda at Lightly Photography for our February 2020 wedding and are so glad we did! We shot our engagement photos in November and she was super accommodating of location changes due to weather and made my camera-shy husband and me feel comfortable in front of the camera! The photos turned out great! She was so helpful in setting the timeline for photos the day of our wedding and handled all of our changes and edits beautifully. She kept us all right on track and we can't wait to receive our photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

24 photos · 10/17/2016
  • Chip & Tiffany
    38 photos · 10/10/2016

City Club Fort Worth City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

Incredible photography, incredible staff and attention to detail are what make Tracy Autem & Lightly Photographer the "go to" wedding photographer in this area. This team really knows how to capture the mood and moment of each event. Highly recommend!

The Parlour @ Resort 2501 The Parlour @ Resort 2501 Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Tracy Autem and Lightly Photography, for weddings, family photos, and all your photography needs. She is very talented, dependable, and always a pleasure to be around. I would contact her now before she's already booked on your date!

Lip Service Makeup Lip Service Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tracy is one of my favorite photographers and that's saying a lot, because I know and work with several talented ones! Tracy and her team pay incredible attention to detail, they capture every special moment....I can only imagine how wonderful those couples will feel in the years to come as they view their photos over and over again. When we do weddings together, I really look forward to getting the images of my brides to share and post, the images are key to showing off the makeup I do and Tracy captures it all. Plus, she's fast! Great turnaround time on editing, which I appreciate and my brides love as well. Simply one of the very best DFW has to offer when it comes to wedding photography!

1215 6th Ave Fort Worth, 76104

By Appointment Only Evening Appointments Available
Location of (Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding