4121 Power Inn Road, Sacramento, CA 95826 Map · Phone number

About Mimi & Company

"MIMI & CO. INC. a truly innovative linen rental company". Providing Couture Linens & Chaircover rentals for the client that has seen it all.
Come indulge in the latest styles, What ever your vision may be...
-Retro, Chic, Whimsical, Traditional, Rustic, Glam, Eco or must have the Wow Factor.
Always attainable with our ever growing linen repertoire.

- By appointment only- 916.525.1235
Call us today! We would love to be part of your special day.

Look for us on Platinum Weddings on the "WE" Network!! 4/18/10 "Charity & Frank"
Couture brides - Call to make a special appt with our Linen Couturier to create that one of a kind linen for your one of a kind wedding.
Follow Mimi & Company on

BLUSHPINKBROWNCOLLAGEcopy
INTEL
Scholarship Event for Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Scholarship Event for Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
I love this picture of our classic chaircover by Memory Journalist- It captures a simple beauty that...
showroompic2
ISLAAZULCOLLAGE

10 Reviews for Mimi & Company

Mimi & Company 1
Mimi & Company 2
Mimi & Company 3

Amber · Married on 12/13/2014

We rented from multiple companies and Mimi was so flexible and easy to work with.
    We got chair covers with sashes, table cloths napkins and white leather lounge furniture. Everything was delivered early and looked great.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Pamela · Married on 08/04/2012

The linens we rented were beautiful. Mimi's linens were recommended by our venue. We made an appointment and looked at the different linens, which there were so many to choose from. They really worked with me to show me different styles and ideas. I chose and organza overlay, which looked stunning. I got many compliments on the linens. They really added a nice touch to the tables. I even had left some items at the venue, and I returned them after a month and they still reimbursed me. I would definitely work with them again. They were great and they made my wedding fabulous!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Nadia · Married on 05/18/2012

We rented overlays, napkins, and chair sashes from Mimi. They also set up the chair covers I had purchased. I was surprised at how affordable it was to rent such lovely linens and have them set up. The linens truly transformed the space. Mimi has such a wide selection and helpful staff.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Mimi & Company FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Tsakopoulos Library Galleria
    Tsakopoulos Library Galleria Historic Weddings

They have the most beautiful items to choose from and they're so creative. You won't be disappointed.

• Whitebird Ceremonial Dove Releases
    Whitebird Ceremonial Dove Releases Wedding Rentals

Don't think you need to spend the extra money on specialty linens? Well, maybe not, but if you care at all about details, this a giant one that that can make all the difference in the look and feel of your wedding (or other event) reception. Go see Mimi & Company. Even if it's just for fun. Their experience in design and the CARE they take showing their vast collection of chair covers and table linens, overlays, toppers and combinations thereof will amaze, please, and excite you. Your guests will notice the results. And they'll talk! ;)

• SACRAMENTO,BAY ARES PHOTO BOOTH RENTALS FOR WEDDING, PHOTOGRAPHY NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    SACRAMENTO,BAY ARES PHOTO BOOTH RENTALS FOR WEDDING, PHOTOGRAPHY NORTHERN CALIFORNIA Photo Booths

I have seen the work that they do, it always looks very nice and professional, I would recommend them if you need any of their services, you can't go wrong with,mimi. thanks

• 4121 Power Inn Road Sacramento, 95826 See on map