631 Dunn Circle, Sparks, NV 89434 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Roundabout Catering

Serving the Greater Reno, Carson City, and Tahoe region, we specialize in creating stylish weddings and customized social gatherings. Whether your needs are food for your guests, or tables, chairs & linens to top it all off we can provide each aspect separately or all-inclusively.

Roundabout Catering & Party Rentals will provide you with the highest quality food from local growers and sustainable fisheries as well as the highest quality beef and poultry. Everything is made fresh, including breads, pastas and desserts. We have grown and evolved over the years, but one thing that will always stay constant is our creative, innovative cuisine. We have a deep understanding of culinary techniques and the experience to deliver successful special occasions. We help you develop a clear vision then execute that vision with gusto.

We are passionate about our craft and because no detail is too small. Whether you’re hosting an elegant, private event, or leading a big soiree with hundreds of guests, our team is equipped and ready to service your needs. We are your one-stop resource for creating the perfect occasion.

Our rental selections are always evolving along with the trends and changes in fashion. You can be sure what ever design concept or theme you're envisioning, Roundabout will bring that vision to life.

Whether it is your engagement party, bridal shower, reception or wedding, we have experts ready to tie all the finite details together into one beautiful affair.

Follow Roundabout Catering on

Roundabout Catering 1
Roundabout Catering 2
  • Faith

Faith Hepner · Getting married on 01/05/2021

HIRE THEM - you will NOT regret it!

As a event planner I ALWAYS go to Roundabout as my default option for not only Catering, but event rentals and design help as well. Their staff is incredibly responsive and the integrity they have as a company is something that is hard to find these days.

Their food is AMAZING and I have never eaten any item from them that I wasn't impressed with. The range of food and meals they good is expansive and they are always willing to work with my clients to create their perfect meal.

I can always count on the Roundabout staff to be friendly, handle my guests with the utmost care regardless of the circumstance...and I love how detail focused they all are. They are on time!!

I am SO GRATEFUL to have a company I can so heavily rely on as others rely on me. HIRE THEM!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Roundabout Catering 3
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 05/25/2019

Elegant, Friendly, Delicious, Professional and fun

Roundabout Catering is amazing. Their services, food, drinks, and rentals are out of this world. They are flexible, friendly, and always ready to help out when ever you need. They are affordable, efficient and personable. My hunny and I were blown away with how exquisite they are/were.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Claire B L · Married on 08/25/2018

Best decision we made!

Roundabout did such a fantastic job with our wedding. Our guests have been telling us that the food was the best that they've ever had at a wedding.
    During the cocktail hour, we had several passed appetizers as well as a cheese/antipasti table. My favorite appetizer we had was their tomato soup shooters with grilled cheese triangles - so delicious! I enjoyed it so much, I kept finding myself saying, "where's the soup? I want more of the grilled cheese and soup!" Someone overheard me, and one of Roundabout's servers came over to tell me that they had stopped preparing that appetizer in anticipation of dinner, but that she'd go see if she could get some more for me. Minutes later, she came to my table with a full bowl of the soup surrounded by little grilled cheese triangles. I was so happy and definitely had my fill of my favorite part of our menu!!!
    We did family style for dinner, and it was absolutely delicious. For our vegetarian option, I wanted a pasta that was similar to one that I've had at my favorite restaurant. I told Erin the basic structure of the pasta, and she passed it along to the team and they created the dish solely from that! It was fantastic!
    We were so pleased with Roundabout and their staff, and we would highly recommend them to anyone having an event in the Reno/Tahoe area.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Roundabout Catering 4

Roundabout Catering's reply:

Hi Claire,

Thank you so much for such a sweet review! You, Max and Chelsea were all amazing to work with through the process and on top of that your guests were so kind to me and our whole staff, and that makes our job so fun! We're so grateful you chose us to be a part of your day and appreciate you guys so much!

Roundabout Catering Pricing

Roundabout Catering Price Rates

Roundabout Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 26.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Dessert
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Blue Sky Events
    Blue Sky Events Wedding Planners

We worked with Round About Catering this year on a large project. They made several site inspections to the location to help with lay out and logistics. They met with our clients for a tasting to make sure they were comfortable with the food choices. The event at a private property on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe turned out wonderful, the food was unique and delicious! The venue was a large property without many amenities, but this didn't bother Round About and certainly didn't effect their food nor their service. Round About staff went above and beyond in many ways. The staff jumped at the opportunity to see where other vendors were lacking and they stepped in and helped out where ever they saw a need. The event was a success because of their wonderfully trained staff and their willingness to see issues and attend to them before they became a problem. Thank you Round About, we look forward to working with you in the future!

• 100 Proof Bar Service
    100 Proof Bar Service Wedding Caterers

Just want to give some praise to this incredible catering company. Best food, design, display, customer experience!!!! Truly best of the best!

• 631 Dunn Circle Sparks, Nevada, 89434 See on map
    775-747-2090 (Phone number)
    775-200-4685 (Other Phone Number)