Blend Catering

Reno, NV View map

We started Blend after earning our education and training—a trek that took us from the strict Culinary Institute of America in New York to some of the most eclipsing restaurants and catering companies in Napa Valley and San Francisco. Throughout our comprehensive experience we’ve continued to test our limits, standing strongly by our mission to deliver truly unforgettable experiences. We are happy to call the Greater Reno Tahoe area our home, as this region is brimming with culinary possibilities and evolving in exciting ways. We love bringing our experience to this revival and building valuable partnerships with other movers and shakers in the community to bring people unparalleled experiences in food, drink and celebration of life’s delicious moments.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$100

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$60

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$120

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$65

Cocktail Reception
Server(s)
China
Flatware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

1 User photo

• Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 06/25/2022

Best wedding food I've had

We had Blend cater our 'black tie in the woods' wedding up in Tahoe last weekend and they did such a fantastic job. From the perfectly cooked filet to the delicious vegetables, it was fresh, good quality, tasty food that I would eat again in a heartbeat! Best food I've ever had at a wedding (and we were in the middle of the woods!). Highly recommend.
  • Tali
    Tali B. Married on 07/10/2021

Food (and service) from Blend were extraordinary!

It really doesn't get any better than Blend. They catered our wedding this summer and everyone was completely blown away by the food. I am a former chef and real foodie, so my guests expected the food to be amazing but I really think Blend's cooking exceeded everyone's high expectations. Every single thing that Blend prepared was perfectly cooked and seasoned (including the lamb, which is not easy to make!) and all the flavors were unique and delicious. The quality of their ingredients was truly outstanding. Our venue had a pretty antiquated kitchen with a fridge and oven that didn't really work but Blend handled these complications seamlessly and gracefully. From our first interactions with Whitney and Devon, we found them to be organized, professional, and very kind and helpful (especially when we had to change our date because of Covid). I can't recommend Blend highly enough--if you are getting married in Tahoe, you would be crazy to hire anyone else!
  • Emma
    Emma K. Married on 07/04/2021

Amazing Service

We just had such a great experience with Blend…from planning the menu from far away, Blend was super responsive and answered all of our questions so promptly! Every single thing we chose was so delicious, our guests were so happy with the food, and we were just amazed by the quality and tastiness of EVERYTHING! All of their staff were incredibly friendly, I couldn’t have asked for anything better. We opted to do a dessert table, and the giant skillet cookies were SUCH A HIT! My only regret from our wedding was not setting aside desserts for my husband and I to eat later!!!

All Seasons Minister All Seasons Minister Wedding Officiants

Pleasure to endorse Blend Catering in Reno, NV.

Epik Weddings and Events Epik Weddings and Events Wedding Photographers

I have been lucky enough to work with A Blend Catering on many weddings, and I have to say that their food and presentation is always amazing. They are extremely professional and really know how to efficiently and expertly feed and take care of all of your guests. Whenever I see that Blend Catering is providing the food, I know it will be a huge success. You can't go wrong with Blend Catering!

Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Blend Catering. They are wonderful, professional and talented!

Reno, NV, 89431
Location of (Blend Catering)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding