Epik Weddings and Events

Reno, Nevada View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Serving Nevada’s greater metropolitan areas of Las Vegas, Reno, and Lake Tahoe, multiservice company Epik Weddings & Events specializes in wedding entertainment with DJ's, Emcees, and Live Music, Photo Booths, Photography, and Videography services. Having served over 800 weddings since its founding, Epik Weddings & Events is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to make every wedding a seamless, stress-free, and utterly unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Epik Weddings & Events wants you to Live Your Love Story.

Epik Weddings & Events can customize all of its packages to your wedding’s particular needs and budget, and services can always be booked as an individual or combined package. The company’s DJ service package includes the cost of music personalization, wireless microphones, a sound/PA system, and a variety of lighting options. The Epik Weddings & Events photography package features multiple photographers, digital and print photos, and a personalized, shareable online gallery filled with high-resolution photos. The company’s videographers offer multiple cameras, drone footage, audio recordings, a highlight reel, and time-lapse event footage. Epik Weddings & Events also has multiple Photo Booth options to help add even more engaging activities for your guests. It's not a party without a Photo Booth!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Madison
    Madison S. Married on 10/22/2022

Hire Them Now!

If you want your wedding or celebration to be truly EPIK, look no further! Erik, Aaron, Kate, Jared, and the rest of the Epik staff are absolutely amazing and they will make it happen! When we first started looking for vendors, a great photography/videography team and DJ were two of our top priorities. Epik had the testimonials and reviews to back all of their services and we could not be happier with our Epik Bundle decision! Erik was so responsive and easy to communicate with throughout our entire planning process and kept our guests on the dance floor all night! He is an incredible DJ and did a great job maintaining the flow of the reception, and keeping us on track with time.

We had the privilege of having Aaron shoot our rehearsal dinner and games the night before the wedding. We knew immediately we were going to have our fair share of fun action shots as Aaron spend a good amount of time on the ground to get the best angles! He didn’t skip a beat when we asked for pictures with our three dogs and horse and was excited for the challenge… and boy was it a challenge to wrangle them all for photos. But his pictures make it look like it was seamless and easy! We aren’t a couple that takes a lot of pictures and he, as well as Kate and Jared, all did an amazing job making us feel comfortable and relaxed while in front of the camera. Multiple guests have already commented on our “paparazzi”, amazed at how mobile they were making sure to capture all the fun everyone was having!

Last but not least, the photo booth!! We had so much fun being able to jump in and photobomb our guests. Being able to look back at the digital album and see all of the wedding antics we may have missed has not only been such a blessing but allowed us to relive the fun of the night!

I could go on and on about how amazing this team is. Our night was a dream come true and we will forever be grateful for their Epik contributions!
    Clare J. Married on 10/07/2022

Best dj ever

Erik is the best dj I have ever met! We knew we wanted him for our wedding dj when he played at our friends wedding years ago. He set the perfect party vibe then and at our wedding. He knew exactly how to get my friends dancing and inspired ridiculous dance moves. He even got my brother to dance who I have never seen dancing in my entire life!
    Amanda P. Married on 09/15/2022

Literally the BEST

When we first spoke to Erik we knew we were in professional hands.

Our choice to have the DJ and video package through Epik Weddings was one of the easiest choices we has to make in our wedding planning journey. Throughout the experience of planning Erik and Aaron made sure our vision stayed there and true. During the actual day of our wedding both of them were nothing short or professional, encouraging, and just so much fun to be around, not only for my husband and I but for our whole family as well.

We want to thank you both for being so open to suggestions, having answers when we didn't even know the questions and just being amazing humans to us and our family on our special day, truly being a huge part of why it is so memorable for the rest of our lives!
  • illustration stars

103 photos · 08/16/2019

Deals

Epik Weddings and Events 1
Offer
For each service booked, receive an additional $100 off per service. Example: book photography, cinematography, and DJ services, and receive $300 off

Team

Erik
Erik
DJ/Emce/Founder

Hi! I am the head DJ and co-owner of Epik Weddings & Events with my wife Frances. I have been DJing weddings for longer than I haven't and I am about to achieve the milestone of my 500th wedding. I pride myself in working with all our clients to help them live their love story in every way possible. I am a native Nothern Nevadan and I have lived in the same 35 mile radius my whole life. I take the wedding experience seriously by focusing on the whole wedding, not just the DJ portion so that every moment is captured and fullfilled to the fullest extent. Your wedding shoudl be stress free and my experience can help make that vision into a reality.

Stephanie Marie & Co. Stephanie Marie & Co. Wedding Planners

Bundling services can make some couples nervous that they will compromise the quality of each unique vendor contributing to their event. With EPIK, it is quite the opposite! Comprised of talented team members, who operate seamlessly together; couples benefit from EPIK's great teamwork, professionalism, and high level of talent! As a planner, I know I can recommend them to clients, and have happy couples with a product (video, photo, wedding music) that they will enjoy/cherish.

NV VISUALS NV VISUALS Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent vendor. We highly recommend!

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Wedding Musicians

Erik delivers bend-over-backwards service. You'll love working with him to make your wedding dreams a reality!

Tannenbaum
Reverend Mark E. Frady
5.0 out of 5 rating , 166 Reviews
· Wedding Officiants

748 South Meadows Pkwy Reno, Nevada, 89521
Location of (Epik Weddings and Events)
748 South Meadows Pkwy Suite A9-156 Reno, NV, 89521

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding