Epik Weddings and Events

Reno, Nevada View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Serving Nevada’s greater metropolitan areas of Las Vegas, Reno, and Lake Tahoe, multiservice company Epik Weddings & Events specializes in wedding entertainment with DJ's, Emcees, and Live Music, Photo Booths, Photography, and Videography services. Having served over 800 weddings since its founding, Epik Weddings & Events is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to make every wedding a seamless, stress-free, and utterly unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Epik Weddings & Events wants you to Live Your Love Story.

Epik Weddings & Events can customize all of its packages to your wedding’s particular needs and budget, and services can always be booked as an individual or combined package. The company’s DJ service package includes the cost of music personalization, wireless microphones, a sound/PA system, and a variety of lighting options. The Epik Weddings & Events photography package features multiple photographers, digital and print photos, and a personalized, shareable online gallery filled with high-resolution photos. The company’s videographers offer multiple cameras, drone footage, audio recordings, a highlight reel, and time-lapse event footage. Epik Weddings & Events also has multiple Photo Booth options to help add even more engaging activities for your guests. It's not a party without a Photo Booth!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Chanelle
    Chanelle B. Married on 11/06/2021

Aaron is amazing

My husband and I knew photos were arguably the most important vendor we would be hiring as we wanted something to take with us to be able to relive our special day. We looked at a lot of different photographers work and ultimately both fell in love with Aaron’s style. We loved that not only does he have the talent to get some stunningly artistic photos, but he has a way of getting just the right moment to convey those emotions in his candid photos. Not only did his photos turn out AMAZING, but he helped make every request we had happen (and I had an extensive Pinterest board). From making sure we followed our wishes, stayed on time, and also maximized our venue, Aaron and his 2nd shooter did an absolutely amazing job. Aaron also was great with working with our videographer who was still learning and was absolutely professional and courteous the entire time. We are so happy with our photos, and these were just a couple favorites from our sneak peak!! Aaron was able to get us 30 photos in less than a day so we could have some cute posts while traveling to our honeymoon. Aaron was definitely not cheap, but hands down worth every penny. Thank you Aaron and thank you Epik! We can’t wait to get the rest and put them up!
    Lis B. Married on 10/30/2021

Epik Services!

Thank you Epik Weddings and Erik! Our wedding was an absolute blast and multiple people commented on how great the DJing was. The dance floor was full until midnight! Erik was very professional and took some of the stress off of getting married. I can't recommend his services enough!
  • Kim
    Kim S. Married on 10/03/2021

Epik Events = Epic Wedding Day!

There is a reason this company is called Epik! Our wedding was absolutely epic thanks to Erik and his team at Epik Events. From my first consultation call to the day of our wedding, Erik was incredibly thorough and thoughtful through the entire process. He provided excellent ideas with music and day of timeline, that made our wedding day even that more special. The photo booth setup was so rad and exceeded my expectations. Frances was incredibly sweet and helpful with everyone who visited the photo booth, paying close attention to detail to make sure everything was easy for the guest to access. They made everything easy and stress free, which I think all brides can appreciate and relate to. Thank you Epik! You were a dream to work with.

Epik Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kim. You and Guy are a dream couple! Frances and I had so much fun with you two and your loved ones.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

103 photos · 08/16/2019

Deals

Epik Weddings and Events 1
Offer
For each service booked, receive an additional $100 off per service. Example: book photography, cinematography, and DJ services, and receive $300 off

Team

Erik
Erik
DJ/Emce/Founder

Hi! I am the head DJ and co-owner of Epik Weddings & Events with my wife Frances. I have been DJing weddings for longer than I haven't and I am about to achieve the milestone of my 500th wedding. I pride myself in working with all our clients to help them live their love story in every way possible. I am a native Nothern Nevadan and I have lived in the same 35 mile radius my whole life. I take the wedding experience seriously by focusing on the whole wedding, not just the DJ portion so that every moment is captured and fullfilled to the fullest extent. Your wedding shoudl be stress free and my experience can help make that vision into a reality.

Stephanie Marie & Co. Stephanie Marie & Co. Wedding Planners

Bundling services can make some couples nervous that they will compromise the quality of each unique vendor contributing to their event. With EPIK, it is quite the opposite! Comprised of talented team members, who operate seamlessly together; couples benefit from EPIK's great teamwork, professionalism, and high level of talent! As a planner, I know I can recommend them to clients, and have happy couples with a product (video, photo, wedding music) that they will enjoy/cherish.

NV VISUALS NV VISUALS Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent vendor. We highly recommend!

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Wedding Musicians

Erik delivers bend-over-backwards service. You'll love working with him to make your wedding dreams a reality!

748 South Meadows Pkwy Reno, Nevada, 89521
Location of (Epik Weddings and Events)
748 South Meadows Pkwy Suite A9-156 Reno, NV, 89521 See on map

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding