20007 Mount Rose Highway, Reno, NV 89511 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Tannenbaum

Local to Reno, Nevada, alpine event center and wedding venue Tannenbaum specializes in hosting rustic, elegant wedding ceremonies and receptions of all sizes. Built in 1947, Tannenbaum offers couples stunning views and a natural, vintage ambiance to complement the inherent beauty of your marriage.

Facilities & Capacity
Located in the heart of the Toiyabe National Forest amongst towering pine trees and professionally landscaped lawns and grounds, Tannenbaum services indoor and outdoor wedding events. With over 2,500 square feet of indoor banquet space, and more space available outdoors, Tannenbaum can host weddings of up to 180 guests. Indoors, your wedding guests can marvel at Tannenbaum’s large timber beams, double-sided stone fireplace, continuous windows, and a large deck overlooking the forest’s surrounding valleys and mountains. A bridal suite and a groom’s suite are also available for your convenience.

Tannenbaum staff is happy to customize the venue to fit your wedding’s size, budget, style, and general needs, and can rearrange seating as needed. The standard Tannenbaum rental package includes the cost of eight hours of venue use, linens and napkins, tables and chairs, a dance floor, two wedding suites, and set up and breakdown service. On-site event planners are also always provided for all weddings booked at Tannenbaum to ensure your wedding is a stress-free, seamless experience for you and your guests.

• Woman-owned

360º Tours 1 tour

37 Reviews for Tannenbaum

Makenzie B. · Married on 08/06/2020

Simply spectacular: 10/10 Recommend

First off, this was our third venue and now second date we had set for our wedding #thankscovid! And Tannenbaum was the perfect place for our wedding. I sent a quote request through Wedding Wire and 2 hours later Christy had sent me an email. She was thorough and extremely helpful. We planned our wedding in less than 2 weeks and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to do that with. I was a tad stressed but she made sure we had everything we needed to make our day an absolute dream. The food was delicious. Nearly everyone I spoke with said this was some of the best food they had had at a wedding (and I agree!) We went with the sirloin, shrimp, tortellini, broccoli and asparagus. The shrimp and broccoli were the stars of the plate! Everything went off without a hitch and I couldn’t be more pleased. From the stunning views to the little details, I would 100% recommend Tannenbaum for your wedding. (Photo credit you Casey Simon Photography, of whom I also wholeheartedly recommend)

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Kylie

Kylie S. · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing and Beautiful Venue

The first time we first visited Tannenbaum we instantly knew that was where we wanted to get married. The feeling we got looking down at the valley from Tannenbaum’s deck was like no other and talking with Christy, the venue manager, made us feel at ease and excited for our wedding! Christy has such an infectious optimism and is so knowledgeable.

The pricing for this gorgeous venue is reasonable without compromising quality. The views alone sell this venue however on top of that the care, patience, and professionalism of the staff make this venue the best choice. The staff made me feel like their top priority. On my wedding day before I could even notice my drink had been refilled and every staff member was so kind. I cannot thank this venue enough for all they did to make my wedding better than I had even imagined.

Tannenbaum’s commitment to us was so genuine. Christy always has a plan for us despite many challenges due to COVID-19. She was continuously calm and ready to cater to our specific needs in each changing moment. Christy saw to it personally that our wedding day went as planned. The whole staff at Tannenbaum went above and beyond our expectations in making our wedding a reality! I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone I know.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Tannenbaum FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1500
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Glassware
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 28
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tannenbaum 1
    Book in off season for $2000 off your Venue Fee

If you book between the months of November- April receive $2000 off your venue fee. Rates range from $1500- $5500 depending on your chosen day of the week!

• The Reno Tahoe DJ Company Wedding DJs

Tannenbaum is clearly one of THE premier facilities in the area for wedding receptions. The view, the layout, the proximity to the area . . . it's perfect!!! Your guests will love every part of this beautiful alpine facility. Two BIG thumbs up!!!

• Pin-ups by Paris Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Tannenbaum now countless times for the last 3 years, the staff is very friendly and professional. Julie has cultivated an instant romance and elegance once you step foot in the Reception room. Its customization to every clients dreams and this is why I have repeatedly brought my clients here to share their one special day. In the mountains of the sierras, and year round... Tannenbaum is above and beyond a 5 star for me. Thank you Tannenbaum, to many more years!

• Pin-ups by Paris Events Wedding Planners