Tannenbaum

$13k - $21k For 100 Guests
Up to 180 guests

$13k - $21k For 100 Guests
Up to 180 guests

Local to Reno, Nevada, alpine event center and wedding venue Tannenbaum specializes in hosting rustic, elegant wedding ceremonies and receptions of all sizes. Built in 1947, Tannenbaum offers couples stunning views and a natural, vintage ambiance to complement the inherent beauty of your marriage.

Facilities & Capacity
Located in the heart of the Toiyabe National Forest amongst towering pine trees and professionally landscaped lawns and grounds, Tannenbaum services indoor and outdoor wedding events. With over 2,500 square feet of indoor banquet space, and more space available outdoors, Tannenbaum can host weddings of up to 180 guests. Indoors, your wedding guests can marvel at Tannenbaum’s large timber beams, double-sided stone fireplace, continuous windows, and a large deck overlooking the forest’s surrounding valleys and mountains. A bridal suite and a groom’s suite are also available for your convenience.

Tannenbaum staff is happy to customize the venue to fit your wedding’s size, budget, style, and general needs, and can rearrange seating as needed. The standard Tannenbaum rental package includes the cost of eight hours of venue use, linens and napkins, tables and chairs, a dance floor, two wedding suites, and set up and breakdown service. On-site event planners are also always provided for all weddings booked at Tannenbaum to ensure your wedding is a stress-free, seamless experience for you and your guests.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Glassware
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$28

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Rebecca
    Rebecca W. Married on 07/31/2021

Best in the Wedding Game

If you're looking for a beautiful venue with amazing food, scenic views, the best day of coordinators in the game, look no further you've found your venue.

I will be singing the Tannenbaum praises for the rest of my life, it was the best wedding decision I made (besides marrying my husband). The whole crew is nothing short of incredible to work with- the food? amazing. The views? amazing. They're responsive, and take care of EVERYTHING for the wedding. I do mean everything- tablecloths, beautiful set ups, forks, napkins, waitstaff, bartenders, alcohol, food. Literally all you have to do is write a check, let Christy (a wedding superstar with the best attitude ever) know how you want your day to go and show up to the wedding. The rest Tannenbaum takes care of.

We had to change our ceremony venue last minute- and I do mean last minute, as in 24 hours before. We called Christy and within AN HOUR- literally ONE HOUR she had everything replanned. And it was wonderful. I could enjoy my wedding day. No one had to set up anything, no one had to clean anything, all everyone had to do was show up, enjoy the day, and leave. What more could you ask for? And our pictures were incredible- everyone got seconds, thirds and fourths of the food. I can't say enough how incredibly wonderful this venue is- every step of the way. They've got it down to a science.

Zero regret choosing Tannenbaum- don't even bother looking at other venues. Just book here.
  • Alyson
    Alyson S. Married on 09/05/2020

Best day ever

Christy and the other Tannenbaum staff were incredible! Planning a wedding during a pandemic was extremely hard. Our second venue cancelled on us three weeks prior to our wedding date. Christy accepted the challenge and helped us plan a wedding at Tannenbaum in three weeks! How incredible is that! Let me tell you, I think fate was behind all of this because Tannenbaum turned out to be our PERFECT wedding venue! The staff was so kind and made the day so easy for us and all of our guests. They were personable and made us feel like we were the only ones that mattered. They made the day feel specialized to us, from the bar the the decor, to the bridal and groom suites! It was all perfect! I think that every body needs to married at Tannenbaum!
    Makenzie B. Married on 08/06/2020

Simply spectacular: 10/10 Recommend

First off, this was our third venue and now second date we had set for our wedding #thankscovid! And Tannenbaum was the perfect place for our wedding. I sent a quote request through Wedding Wire and 2 hours later Christy had sent me an email. She was thorough and extremely helpful. We planned our wedding in less than 2 weeks and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to do that with. I was a tad stressed but she made sure we had everything we needed to make our day an absolute dream. The food was delicious. Nearly everyone I spoke with said this was some of the best food they had had at a wedding (and I agree!) We went with the sirloin, shrimp, tortellini, broccoli and asparagus. The shrimp and broccoli were the stars of the plate! Everything went off without a hitch and I couldn’t be more pleased. From the stunning views to the little details, I would 100% recommend Tannenbaum for your wedding. (Photo credit you Casey Simon Photography, of whom I also wholeheartedly recommend)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Amy & Austin
    103 photos · 08/16/2019

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company The Reno Tahoe DJ Company Wedding DJs

Tannenbaum is clearly one of THE premier facilities in the area for wedding receptions. The view, the layout, the proximity to the area . . . it's perfect!!! Your guests will love every part of this beautiful alpine facility. Two BIG thumbs up!!!

Pin-ups by Paris Events Pin-ups by Paris Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Tannenbaum now countless times for the last 3 years, the staff is very friendly and professional. Julie has cultivated an instant romance and elegance once you step foot in the Reception room. Its customization to every clients dreams and this is why I have repeatedly brought my clients here to share their one special day. In the mountains of the sierras, and year round... Tannenbaum is above and beyond a 5 star for me. Thank you Tannenbaum, to many more years!

Epik Weddings and Events Epik Weddings and Events Wedding Photographers

Julie and her wonderful team at The Tannenbaum will take your event to the next level. I have performed about 30 weddings at this venue, and one of my favorites. If you are looking to get out of Reno and have the Tahoe feel without the Tahoe pricing, this is by far the best value for your money. The ceremony and cocktail hour can take place on the beautiful lawn, and then the celebration can be brought inside this gorgeous venue. The Tannenbaum is definitely at the top of my list and I am sure that you will find it at the top of your list when searching for the perfect place to celebrate your love with your friends and family.

20007 Mount Rose Highway Reno, NV, 89511
775-849-7688
Location of (Tannenbaum)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding

Wedding Venues