Lake Tahoe Wedding Ministries

Zephyr Cove, NV View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$300 Typical Price

Lake Tahoe Ministries is a wedding officiant company based out of Zephyr Cove, Nevada. Reverend David Beronio Sr and Dave Jr are dedicated to curating unique and special ceremonies for prospective newlyweds. They wish to create a truly memorable service that is personalized and reflective of your love story.

Both reverends are licensed to officiate at interfaith and non-religious ceremonies throughout the states of Nevada and California. They will connect with you before your big day and help with customized wedding vows. You can make special requests for your big day and this dynamic duo will strive to make your vision a reality. From beach retreat weddings to mountain view celebrations, David and Dave know all of Lake Tahoe's romantic beauty spots. A snapshot of other services provided by Lake Tahoe Ministries includes:

• Vow renewal ceremonies
  • Ceremony rehearsals
  • Couple's own vows

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$30

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

• Lisa
    Lisa S. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Forever Grateful

Let us start out by saying, WOW! Reverend Dave's service was beyond anything we expected at all. He was extremely personable from the moment we first spoke to him. From phone conversation, to texting, emailing... all the way until the ceremony was over. Thank you Reverend Dave. Talk about smooth and seamless. Getting married is already a huge and unpredictable ordeal, having an officiant that knew exactly what he's doing, yet still completely catering to our desires was everything beyond perfection. It is clearly God ordained. We appreciate you and will always recommend your services. Thanks again, you're greatly appreciated.

Newlyweds,
    Young and Lisa
    Pdq Married on 05/02/2022

Rave for Dave

Dave was fantastic! We could not have for a better person to marry us. He was professional and perfect for what we wanted/needed. Thanks Dave!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey W. Married on 04/30/2022

Excellent officiant!

From day one, Dave made the whole experience positive, personalized, and comfortable. His upbeat spirit really shined through in every meeting and interaction. Dave is articulate, flexible, comfortable, and makes the whole ceremony experience feel effortless! Many people who attended our wedding expressed how special he was.

Heavenly Mountain Resort Heavenly Mountain Resort Banquet Halls

It is such a pleasure working with professionals like Rev. David. He does an amazing job for each couple, personalizing each ceremony to their needs.

Lake DJ Lake DJ Wedding DJs

We work with David all over the Lake; he is always professional and easy to work with. We highly recommend Lake Tahoe Wedding Ministries

Courtney Aaron | Photographer Courtney Aaron | Photographer Wedding Photographers

Rev. Beronio is the epitome of professionalism, class and sincerity. I write this as a colleague, but also as a bride, since after witnessing David conduct many ceremonies, he left such an impression that I had to hire him myself. There have been so many times where I've heard him speaking and stopped in my step to listen. His voice is soothing and calming, as are the words he speaks. He reminds the audience what love truly is. He has an incredible ability to make light of any unforeseen instances during a ceremony. At one lakeside wedding a few years back, a powerboat kept racing by. I wish I could remember what he said to tie it into the ceremony, but he had the whole group laughing hysterically. It was at that moment I knew I would be recommending him to every bride I met with and I'm delighted when I hear that he will be at weddings I am photographing. David is genuine and caring. For the many out of towners that come to Lake Tahoe to wed, he feels like a long time friend after your first meeting.

Zephyr Cove Zephyr Cove, NV, 89448

24 Hours
Location of (Lake Tahoe Wedding Ministries)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding