VideoQuest Productions

Zephyr Cove, NV View map
$2,999.99 Most Popular Price

$2,999.99 Most Popular Price

VideoQuest Productions is Tahoe's premier wedding video and event videography company. With every wedding being unique and different, your film will be customized to fit your style. Shooting exclusively in High Definition (HD) and Super 8 Film.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,999.99

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Molly S. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank You Videoquest Productions!!

We are SOOO thankful for Jason and Videoquest Productions!! We had originally planned to not hire a videographer for our wedding, but after having to severely downscale our wedding to a small elopement due to COVID, we changed our minds - and we are so so so glad we did! Being able to share our wedding day with all of our friends and family who couldn’t be with us has been so special. So many of them have reached out and complimented us on how well the video turned out. Jason perfectly captured our day, portraying all of the joy and emotion that went along with it. Working with him was effortless. We had a brief conversation to discuss some of the key details of our event and Jason took it from there. Even though we had a very small event, he blended in seamlessly. To top it off, the turn around time on receiving our video from him was way quicker than we expected!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa D. Married on 07/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You need a videographer to capture your day

I had not planned to hire a videographer for our wedding. But since we drastically downsized, I knew I wanted to have something to share with all of our loved ones that couldn't be present with us that day. I am blown away by the results and I love watching the video over and over again, crying happy tears each time I see and hear my husband's vows. I also can't believe the turn-around time was SO QUICK. Not only are we ecstatic with the final product, but he was super easy to work with. Do not hesitate to hire Jason to capture your special day, you won't regret it.
    Navjot D. Married on 06/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don’t hesitate to book Jason!

I highly recommend Jason with VideoQuest Productions for wedding videography. We planned a destination wedding remotely and he was very easy to communicate with via email and phone calls. His pricing for his video packages was transparent, flexible, and met our needs. What we did not expect was him going above and beyond our expectations during our wedding by arriving early, being flexible with changes throughout the day, and staying later to make sure he captured all of our special moments. He also worked really well with my photographer to help the day go smoothly. I was initially hesitant to get a videographer as an added wedding expense but I am so glad I did! I cannot wait to watch our wedding videos! Thank you Jason!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Lake DJ Lake DJ Wedding DJs

We have worked with Jason on many occasions; he is a very talented videographer and very easy to work with. We highly recommend VideoQuest Productions

Theilen Photography Theilen Photography Wedding Photographers

Jason from VideoQuest does great work and is awesome to work with.

Reverend Mark E. Frady Reverend Mark E. Frady Wedding Officiants

Jason, of Videoquest Productions, has been around Lake Tahoe a long time now, and has established himself as a leading video expert for weddings. Most of the time you don't even know that he is around...he just blends in. And his final product..wow! You go guy!

198 Kingsbury Grade Zephyr Cove, NV, 89448
Location of (VideoQuest Productions)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding