Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chair7 Films

Chair7 Films is a Reno-Tahoe based production company specializing in cinematic filmmaking. Since its inception in 2013, it has continued to grow into Reno-Tahoe’s leading production company. Chair7 has established itself in the wedding industry by creating films that are both moving and truly inspiring.

Artistic storytelling is our specialty. Let us bring your vision to life on film. -Chair7 Films

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Highlight Video (1)
Slideshow (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)

Kyle and his team were wonderful to work with! Kyle took time to talk with us on several occasions to find out what our likes and dislikes were, by the time our day came around, it felt like he already knew us. It was easy to just let our day unfold in front of him as he captured the moments for us. He does such amazing work! Thank you! Monica and Brian Gardner!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kyle and his team were fantastic! He's easy to talk to and accommodating and does amazing work! Highly recommended and worth every penny! Kyle, we really appreciate the amazing work on capturing our beautiful wedding!

Brian and Monica Gardner

Profile Picture Brian, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I have been waiting to write this review for Chair7 Films until I had the right words to express how thankful my husband & I are that he was a part of our wedding day. To be honest, I wasn’t planning on having a videographer for our small elopement. I do wedding photography for a living and felt that photos would be all we needed... but I had a gut feeling that I needed to reach out to a few videographers. Introducing - Kyle Matheney from Chair7 Films. We set up a time for a phone call & immediately Jeff & I knew this was a good match for our wedding day. Kyle’s communication and attention to detail throughout the entire process was incredible. He was super attentive & helpful every step of the way. Kyle’s vibe/energy on the wedding day was very calming & helpful. He gave direction when needed, while also letting the day flow naturally. One of the reasons we were hesitant to hire a videographer was because our wedding was so small (6 people) we didn’t want to feel like we had tons of cameras in our faces during our intimate ceremony. When we got the video back, we couldn’t believe all of the different angles & perspectives from our ceremony… we had no idea he was even there, he was a "video ninja”. He was able to capture everything in the most beautiful way. My husband and I have re-watched our video dozens of times already… we can’t imagine not having this beautiful artwork to go back to in the years to come. Thank you Kyle, from the bottom of our hearts - for helping make our wedding day so incredibly special!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/11/17, 3 Reviews

Photos & Videos

6 Photos

My Photo Album

6 Photos
220x220 sq 1525820718 6408d6f7c9776bd5 1525820717 aed524478fdad29d 1525820714128 1 os ww
220x220 sq 1521215494 1e76d18be714561a 1521215492 4b2107c64fdb0f0a 1521215485487 1 cf weddingwire
220x220 sq 1525820905 4851201414e458a2 1525820904 0a1e18ca4f4f8b7e 1525820898472 2 ke ww
220x220 sq 1521215530 d3b4cf04172eeec8 1521215529 00ce16b1b09fd39d 1521215523093 2 ja weddingwire
220x220 sq 1525820910 ea5c784eba758ccb 1525820909 effe648644a7364b 1525820907431 3 sj ww
220x220 sq 1521215579 f6552d7212fa19c2 1521215577 d85bb873ffbaba65 1521215573708 3 sm weddingwire

7 VIDEOS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Chair 7 films does an amazing job! They are professional, friendly and they really work as a team to ensure your event is captured the way it should be! -Sawyer Moonlight Mobile DJ

As a wedding photographer who has worked with Chair7 Films many times, I would absolutely recommend Kyle to any and every one of my couples for their wedding film! He is incredibly talented and awesome to work with! I've always been impressed with how organized he is. Before an event, he always contacts me to go over the timeline and discuss anything that needs to be addressed. He is a great team player and passionate about what he does. I always look forward to seeing the beautiful films he creates!

Chair7 Films is by far one of my most preferred video production companies. As the former owner of two video production companies myself, i am always amazed at the cutting edge and cinematic productions Kyle and his team produces. As a professional wedding photographer, working with Chair7 is always a pleasure. They are professional and knowledgeable, and the end result is timeless art. The clients love him and the product speaks for itself, one of the best video production companies around.

It has been an extreme pleasure to work with Chair 7 Films. I couldn't ask for a more professional approach to working as a team on a wedding day. They were great - and their work is absolutely beautiful. Highly recommended!

Kyle is always so delightful to work with! We are always impressed by his beautiful videos, personalized to each couple. We are pleased to recommend Chair 7 Films to all of our clients looking for a fun, professional wedding videographer. Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning

P.O. Box 60495, Reno, NV 89506   See On Map