PO Box 13478, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96151 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Cloud Nine Event Company

Cloud Nine Event Company is a full service event planning company in Lake Tahoe focused on delivering prompt service and seamlessly executed events. Our extensive experience with weddings and events makes us the best choice for your event planning needs.

Our goal is to make your vision a reality, while keeping all the logistics running smoothly. Let us handle the details, so you and your guests can enjoy the event. We offer a variety of planning packages, but because each event is unique, we are happy to customize a package that will fit your specific needs.

When all is said and done, we know you'll find yourself on Cloud Nine!

620dcb26e8a9bb6a 1457042304734 cj dakof 0378

Cloud Nine Event Company 5
Cloud Nine Event Company 6
Cloud Nine Event Company 7

Cindy Brown · Married on 03/30/2019

We couldn’t have planned the wedding without Lindsay!

Oh my gosh! We can’t say enough about Lindsay! We hired her as our “day of” coordinator but she offered so much more. Her advice all the way through the planning of our daughter’s wedding was invaluable. She was available by phone or email from when we signed the contract. Her knowledge of vendors in Tahoe helped so much. And everyone we called, when we mentioned her name, only had great things to say about her. She is very personable, professional, and helpful. The wedding was perfect and stress free, mostly because of Lindsay.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 11/02/2018

Cloud Nine is the BEST!

I was definitely the bride that thought I didn't need a wedding planner and could do it all on my own. However, after starting to research and plan I realized I couldn't do it alone and needed to spend my energy wisely. And most importantly, I wanted to enjoy our beautiful day at West Shore Cafe and didn't want to worry about the little logistics that are bound to come up regardless if you like it or not. :)

I am so incredibly grateful for crossing paths with Lindsay and Cloud Nine, I couldn't have imagined my day without her. We hired for the day of planning but quite honestly she was a HUGE resource and friend for me with questions leading up to the big day and most importantly, she was AMAZING to have for the rehearsal and day of wedding. From coordinating with family members to the little details of the layout of table settings etc, Lindsay was a game changer. If you are getting married in Tahoe, look no further, Lindsay is your lady. Thank YOU for being you Lindsay!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

We could not have been happier with Lindsay planning our three wedding events (welcome party, ceremony/ reception, and brunch) for our wedding. Our year and a half planning process was seamless (and fun!), the entire weekend went perfectly, and I trust that even if it hadn’t, my husband and I never would have known. We loved our experience working with Lindsay over the year of wedding planning and heard from so many people that our wedding weekend was the best wedding they had ever attended.

Organization and experience: Lindsay made our lives so easy while planning a wedding. She was incredibly organized at every stage of our planning; taking detailed notes that were easy to access later once I forgot everything we had discussed, managing every vendor contract and required documentation, and tracking when payments were due and how much throughout the process.

Trustworthy and dedicated professional: Even before hiring Lindsay, we knew we could trust her completely. Lindsay and I exchanged 50 emails before even talking about signing a contract with Cloud Nine; we discussed venue options, Tahoe weddings in general, and each time Lindsay provided thoughtful and valuable input without making me feel pressured to hire her.

She is also an expert in the industry in Tahoe, and we loved our entire team of vendors we worked with (all Lindsay’s recommendation). Lindsay provided amazing recommendations (without overwhelming us with options). We could also trust her to work completely with the vendors on her own, which was a huge benefit to the planning process (not having to manage 10 different vendors myself? Yes, please!) and follow through where needed.

Almost everyone I know has had a planner add additional stress to their lives, or wish they hired a wedding planner. My husband and I considered ourselves incredibly fortunate to have had such a easy and enjoyable time planning and are so thrilled we hired Lindsay to help our day go absolutely perfectly.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Cloud Nine Event Company 8
    Cloud Nine Event Company 9
    Cloud Nine Event Company 10

Cloud Nine Event Company's reply:

Sarah, I feel so fortunate that you and Michael chose me to help you plan your wedding celebrations! I had so much fun getting to know you both over the last year and absolutely loved being a part of your beautiful wedding weekend in Tahoe. Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of my services...it is clients that you that make this job so incredibly rewarding!

Cloud Nine Event Company FAQ