PO Box 13478, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96151 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Cloud Nine Event Company

Cloud Nine Event Company is a full service event planning company in Lake Tahoe focused on delivering prompt service and seamlessly executed events. Our extensive experience with weddings and events makes us the best choice for your event planning needs.

Our goal is to make your vision a reality, while keeping all the logistics running smoothly. Let us handle the details, so you and your guests can enjoy the event. We offer a variety of planning packages, but because each event is unique, we are happy to customize a package that will fit your specific needs.

When all is said and done, we know you'll find yourself on Cloud Nine!

620dcb26e8a9bb6a 1457042304734 cj dakof 0378

Cloud Nine Event Company 7
  • Lauren

Lauren B · Married on 06/22/2019

Lindsay is amazing!

If you are reading this review, the first thing you should do is reach out to Lindsay to work with her. She is the absolute best. Lindsay is everything you could wish for in a wedding planner and more.

I, as the bride, worked with Lindsay over the course of a year for my June 2019 wedding. From the initial meeting, where we set a budget and worked through the larger items that needed to be accomplished like picking a venue, florist, photographer, etc to all of the little details that make it all come together, Lindsay was nothing but pro-active, accommodating, and organized. I also appreciated that I never once felt like she pushed us into anything we were unsure of. I have had friends who have felt like their wedding planners pushed them into the more expensive options, but this was never the case with Lindsay. If anything, she helped us figure out ways to save. Lindsay’s number one goal was to give us the wedding we dreamed of, which was exactly what she did. She handled all communication with the vendors and would consistently check-in with us and was extremely responsive when we reached out with any questions. Lindsay also has a great relationship with all the vendors in the Lake Tahoe region, which is always helpful. It is obvious that she is well respected within the Tahoe wedding industry.

Even when we had a hiccup with the band we had chosen, only 3 months before the wedding, Lindsay very calmly informed us of the issue and proposed numerous alternatives. Within a week everything was all worked out, all thanks to Lindsay. When it came to the week of the wedding, I was not stressed at all, which is very uncommon for a bride. So much so that numerous friends and coworkers commented on it. Everything was all taken care of and I fully trusted and knew that Lindsay had everything under control. Her calm, organized, thoughtful, and positive demeanor allowed us to have a seamless wedding day. She really does think of everything when it comes to a wedding. They say something always goes wrong the day of your wedding, but thanks to Lindsay, our wedding was nothing but perfection. Not only is Lindsay an extremely talented wedding planner, she is also a good person, someone you enjoy spending time with and working with. I feel so lucky to have worked with Lindsay!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Elisa

Elisa gipe · Married on 04/26/2019

Outside of my husband, Best wedding decision

We worked with Lindsay as a month and day of coordinator for our wedding on the North Shore in Tahoe at West Shore Cafe.

First, let me start off by saying that working with Lindsay was, hands down, the best money we spent on our wedding. If you’re starting off planning, my biggest advice is to save budget elsewhere and hire her- and stop whatever you’re doing and book her now. She is an absolute pro- she was so highly respected by everyone we met in Tahoe, introduced us to vendors we wouldn’t have known about and saved us money. I was definitely a ‘do it yourself’ kind of bride, and I was still able to be hands on with her. She took my vision and made it happen (and better). I couldn’t have imagined my wedding day without her- she is calm and collected, if there was any stress, I didn’t know about it. In hindsight, I wish I would have gone with the full planning package, just because I would love to have had the opportunity to work with her even more, but she went above and beyond even what we hired her for. She was just so responsive and thoughtful in everything that she did for us.

I can’t say enough about her- all of my family loved her, and my husband and I just feel so lucky to have had her with us for our wedding. When people take pride and love their jobs, it shows, and Lindsay is without a doubt one of those people.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Cloud Nine Event Company 14
    Cloud Nine Event Company 15
    Cloud Nine Event Company 16

Cindy Brown · Married on 03/30/2019

We couldn’t have planned the wedding without Lindsay!

Oh my gosh! We can’t say enough about Lindsay! We hired her as our “day of” coordinator but she offered so much more. Her advice all the way through the planning of our daughter’s wedding was invaluable. She was available by phone or email from when we signed the contract. Her knowledge of vendors in Tahoe helped so much. And everyone we called, when we mentioned her name, only had great things to say about her. She is very personable, professional, and helpful. The wedding was perfect and stress free, mostly because of Lindsay.

Sent on 04/08/2019