VideoQuest Productions Reviews

17 | Zephyr Cove, NV

17 Reviews for VideoQuest Productions

Jennifer · Married on 12/15/2017

Right from the start, Jason was very quick with his responses. My husband and I were looking for someone to just record our wedding and give us the raw footage. Where most other videographers refused, Jason was willing to help. He was very attentive to our requests and showed the utmost professionalism on the day of despite the fact that he would only be recording and not also editing. Before the wedding, we chatted over the phone (since we were coming from the Bay Area and the wedding was in Tahoe) and Jason was very friendly and even offered to pick up a hard drive for us in case the one we provided did not work (which it did not). Coming from a bride's perspective as well as another graphic professional myself, I would highly recommend Jason and VideoQuest Productions to capture one of the most important days of your life.

Stacy · Married on 10/17/2017

Jason was a pleasure to work with, he was very helpful and was there on time to get started. I had tossed around the idea of a videographer for my wedding, but since I was doing a destination wedding I knew it would be a good idea so the one's who could not make it could see our special day. I am so happy that I chose to go with Jason because he did such a great job of capturing all of the special moments of our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend VideoQuest production!

Kelly · Married on 07/30/2017

Jason did a fantastic job capturing the special moments of our wedding day. We booked him last minute and he was able to arrange his schedule to fit our wedding in on his Sunday off!
    I would absolutely recommend Jason to be apart of your special day, he will create a beautiful video that will last a lifetime.

Kristina · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband and I would absolutely recommend Jason @video quest! We just received our highlight video and we are absolutely in love! We can't wait to see the additional videos we ordered. Jason was super professional, timely and his skills with editing are just amazing. If you are considering a wedding video DO IT you will not regret it and I highly suggest video quest! We are so happy with what we got :)

Maggie · Married on 07/01/2016

Jason provides AMAZING results. Our highlight video is perfect and everyone that watches it is left in "awe." Since our wedding I have attended other weddings and I can't help but notice all the extra equipment other videographers use (cords, lights, big flashes) it is very distracting. I could not be happier with our footage. Picking a videographer is one of the hardest decisions since you want to make sure the memories they will provide are perfect, we definitely made the best choice with Jason from VideoQuest!

Megan · Married on 04/23/2016

Jason was a true professional from start to finish. When we first began to talk about planning for my wedding day, he listened to everything I had to say, and gave me great input on different option for documenting our special day. Jason was exactly where he needed to be the day of the wedding, although you could barely tell he was there because he was so respectful of our space. Believe me, as a jittery bride, this was a huge plus for me. He was extremely professional, but also great to talk to as we started with our video footage after the ceremony.
    Now to the most important part...the video! Oh the highlight reel...it is absolutely perfect. This was the reason I wanted to hire Jason to begin with. This is not your average wedding video...it is a breathtaking overview of the day done in such a unique way...I wouldn't change a thing. In fact, I am now asking Jason to do an additional video for us with more wedding footage because he is really incredible at putting it all together.
    If you want a video that truly speaks to the most special day of your life, hire Jason at Videoquest Productions...you will be thrilled you did.

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2016

My husband and I got married in April of 2016 and we honestly believe we had the best videographer we could have ever asked for! He got all the shots we wanted and was really flexible with timing (and shots), and also was super friendly and professional! What we really loved the most was what all he captured that allows us to relive our magical day over and over again and for that we are forever thankful! If you are looking for the best of the best in the Tahoe Area, we highly recommend Videoquest Productions!! Jason is the best and he exceeded our expectations :)

Jamiee · Married on 05/03/2014

Jason, was amazing on the wedding day. We made some last minute changes to our schedule for the day and he was able to start earlier than we previously discussed at no extra charge to us. At first I was skeptical about having video but now I watch my Same-Day-Edit he produced at least twice a week.

Absolutely amazing!! If you are looking for someone to shoot video on your wedding I would highly recommend you check out Jason and his company...

• Jen

Jen · Married on 08/04/2012

Jason did a fabulous job capturing the essence, emotion and ambience of our wedding. All of the important moments are there for us in an absolutely beautiful video production. Jason made sure mikes were in place where they needed to be during the ceremony. I was impressed that throughout a someone windy ceremony, our voices and the rabbi's voice were perfectly clear.

Jason was extremely professional and organized, and he worked really well with our photographer "sharing" space and being very respectful.

We were hedging on whether or not to hire a videographer for our wedding day, and I am extremely grateful that we did and that we were fortunate enough to find Jason. Our wedding video is truly priceless. It took several months to get the video after the wedding, but it was well worth the wait. In seeing all of the time, editing and creativity that went into this production, it's understandable why it takes months to produce.

I would absolutely recommend Jason as a videographer for your wedding day...you will not be disappointed! This is a VERY worthwhile wedding expense.

Laurie · Married on 03/27/2010

Jason was terrific. On the day of the wedding he captured all of the most important moments, combining his knowledge of the venue and his skills in videography to produce a cherished memory to enjoy for years.

• stephkdowney

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2008

Jason was awesome. He came to our rehearsal as well as the wedding and was flexible to incorporate that into our package. He is very personable and you'll enjoy the time you spend with him on your special day!

Nicole · Married on 08/30/2008

Jason was wonderful to work with. He captured every moment of my wedding but at the same time you never really ever knew he was there, he stayed out of everyones way. My video is beautiful, unique and very proffesional. We did a "Same Day Edit" which we projected at the end of the wedding, the guests were shocked at what he was able to put together in such a short time, it was a huge hit! I would recommend jason without any hesitations!

April · Married on 05/19/2008

Jason and his staff were easy to work with, professional and unobtrusive. Our final video had everything we asked for. The combo of HD and Super 8 film made for a unique final cut. I especially loved the highlight reel at the end as well as the shots of people dancing (since we missed so much of that)! I couldn't have asked for a more complete and beautiful video of our wedding day.

Jason · Married on 07/30/2017

We decided very last minute to work with a videographer for our wedding in Tahoe. Jason was highly recommended by our DJ and he was very accommodating and professional. On the day of our wedding he was on-time and easy to work with. He is a true professional and captured every moment with us barely knowing he was there. He went over and beyond creating such a personalized video which captured the special moments. We will highly recommend him!

Kris · Married on 09/04/2010

The video Jason did for us is an amazing piece of artwork! I would strongly recommend him for your wedding video. I love his creativity and the clips that he chose were perfect. Everyone that I show the video to rave about how good it is!!! It's absolutely top quality professional video! Well done and thank you!!!

• Valerie MacFarlane

Valerie · Married on 08/14/2010

If you are looking for someone to capture all your special moments for your big day, Jason is the one you need. We decided to have a videographer for our big day about 2 months before. I called Jason and he was amazing from the start. He was extremely professional and cares about what we were looking for and what we wanted for our day. After talking with him, I know that I could completely trust him to capture all of our special moments. And the video he put together was so beautiful. Everytime I have watched it, I have cried. And all of our family and friends love the video and getting the chance to re-live our day. Having the video has been a great way to remember all our special moments together and with family and friends. Thank you so much Jason, you are truly talented.

Chelsea · Married on 10/15/2017

3.0

Jason and his crew were a pleasure to work with. I “blindly” hired him to cover our semi destination wedding that we ambitiously planned in 3 months in Mammoth Mountain. He was relaxing and calming to be around and delivered an amazing product. In addition to our highlight video and footage of our wedding ceremony and speeches, Jason offered to give us all of the footage of the day of our wedding. It’s been so nice to watch that footage and really feel like we are reliving that fun day! Being able to watch clips of my now husband getting ready with his friends and clips capturing myself getting ready with mine has been really special. Our highlight piece is beautiful and the coverage of our wedding and speeches are flawless! Though it did take almost 11 months to receive our videos due to some unticipated disruptions, once we received our product it was well worth the wait. We really love our wedding video and wish we could truly relive the day all over again, which we can do by way of Jason’s videos! Thanks Jason and your crew for our wonderful wedding video!