Ridpath Productions

Sparks, NV View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

We. Love. Weddings. Over the last few years we’ve been fortunate enough to capture one of the most important moments of so many couples' lives. We’ve learned that the key to a great wedding video is familiarity and flexibility.

It’s critical that we get to know our clients so we can know how to best portray them on film, as well as being able to go with the flow when things change in an instant on the day of!

Our packages offer a wide variety of services and can accommodate any budget- but saying hi and asking questions is always free, so reach out today!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

• Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 07/18/2021

AMAZING Videographer!

We booked Ridpath Production for our wedding day at the recommendation of our photographer, and he was truly incredible! He was an absolute joy to work with throughout the planning process and on the big day, and he delivered such personal, beautiful, high-quality films that we will cherish forever!!! I would so highly recommend booking him for your wedding!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria N. Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing Team

My husband and I were often debating about hiring a videographer as most of our budget was already accounted for. Now that our big day is over, I am EXTREMELY happy that we decided to go this route and that we hired Ben Ridpath Films.

Ben was responsive from the beginning and really worked with us to make sure that all of our needs were met within the budget that we had. He also has been great to work with post wedding, and is so very patient with us and our last minute requests to the videos (THANKS BEN)!!!

Steve was the one that actually captured the special moments of our special day and he did such an amazing job. He was very polite and so professional that we barely noticed he was there.

We would definitely recommend Ben Ridpath Films!

• Amy
    Amy L. Married on 06/11/2019

Budget Friendly; High Quality

I decided to book a videographer at the last minute at the urging of some coworkers. We didn't have much in the budget so I was nervous about finding a quality vendor. Ben was the perfect solution. He was responsive and worked withing the budget I gave him. One of my favorite things about Ben was most people didnt even realize I had a videographer there. He was so unobtrusive but captured so much. I have already watched our first video at least 10 times in the last few days. I cannot recommend Ben enough. It was worth every penny we spent and I can't imagine not having the video he captured. If you are nervous about spending a fortune on a good videographer, contact Ben. He gives you the best of both worlds!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katie & Matt
    52 photos · 07/08/2017

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

We are always happy to recommend StoneHouse Media to our clients who are looking for quality videography. Their professionalism, and expertise easily make them one of the top videography companies in the region. Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning

Serving: Reno/Tahoe/Sacramento/San Francisco/Northern California Sparks, NV, 89436
775-237-8322
Location of (Ridpath Productions)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding