1560 Chester Square, Sparks, NV 89431 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Big Vic Media

Big Vic Media is a professional wedding videographer based out of Sparks, Nevada. Lead videographer and owner, Victor Hughes, has a distinct videography style defined by his expert ability to capture the essence of your wedding day setting. From the grand landscapes surrounding your wedding venue, to the subtle emotional moments shared between you and your loved ones, Victor and his team will salvage those precious moments from your wedding day both on the ground and in the air with his state-of-the-art drone technology. When the final dance of your wedding reception wraps up, Big Vic Media will leave you with a cinematic keepsake to look back on and cherish for years to come.

Big Vic Media limit their services to one-event-per-day in order to give couples their full professional attention. Victor also offers couples a number of special services in order to provide a top-tier wedding videography experience. Some of their services include:

• High-definition video

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Big Vic Media

Alix · Married on 06/30/2018

First wedding

My wedding was the first wedding Victor ever shot & I cannot say enough good things about him! Not only is our wedding video perfect (it makes me cry every time I see it) but he’s a grade A professional! Victor was around us all day shooting the wedding & we never noticed him once! He’s stealthy! He is so amazing and I’ve been recommending him to every engaged couple I meet!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jessica Luce · Married on 06/08/2018

I loved the final result

Victor was easy and fun to work with. He had lots of great ideas to perfectly capture the moments I wanted to remember. The price point was fair for how beautiful the end result was and how easy it was to work with Victor. I loved the final result, I could not be happier.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Big Vic Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download