Big Vic Media

Sparks, NV View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Big Vic Media is a professional wedding videographer based out of Reno, Nevada. Lead videographer and owner, Victor Hughes, has a distinct videography style defined by his expert ability to capture the essence of your wedding day setting. From the grand landscapes surrounding your wedding venue, to the subtle emotional moments shared between you and your loved ones, Victor will capture those precious moments from your wedding day both on the ground and in the air with his state-of-the-art drone technology. When the final dance of your wedding reception wraps up, Big Vic Media will leave you with a cinematic keepsake to look back on and cherish for years to come.

Big Vic Media limit their services to one-event-per-day in order to give couples their full professional attention. Victor also offers couples a number of special services in order to provide a top-tier wedding videography experience. Some of their services include:

• High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Client revisions
  • Multiple locations
  • Drone footage
  • Digital download

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
    Jacklyn J. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing & Talented Videographer

Vic is not only talented, but a very nice, fun, laid back, & creative guy. He has a drone, and the drone footage he captured adds so much to the video! I am obsessed with our wedding video. Vic captured our personalities and all of the important moments I want to cherish forever. I have reached out and bugged him about extra details and video questions and he always responds ASAP and I really appreciate that! Bottom line, I know lots of people debate whether or not they should get a videographer. You TOTALLY should. It is so worth it & pick Vic! Because he’s the best!!!
  • Bailey
    Bailey Married on 08/25/2019

A day I get to relive with this video!

Victor did my wedding this July and was absolutely amazing! He was so kind and did amazing footage of our wedding! He was so go with the flow and just did his thing along side my photographer. He always responded to my texts quickly. Plus the drone footage he gets is gorgeous! I couldn’t have asked for anything better! Highly recommend!
    Alix Married on 06/30/2018

First wedding

My wedding was the first wedding Victor ever shot & I cannot say enough good things about him! Not only is our wedding video perfect (it makes me cry every time I see it) but he’s a grade A professional! Victor was around us all day shooting the wedding & we never noticed him once! He’s stealthy! He is so amazing and I’ve been recommending him to every engaged couple I meet!

Deals

Big Vic Media 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Big Vic Media Price Rates

1560 Chester Square Sparks, NV, 89431
775-232-0384
Location of (Big Vic Media)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding