Big Vic Media

Sparks, NV View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Big Vic Media is a professional wedding videographer based out of Reno, Nevada. Lead videographer and owner Victor Hughes has a distinct videography style defined by his expert ability to capture the essence of your wedding day setting. From the grand landscapes surrounding your wedding venue to the subtle emotional moments shared between you and your loved ones, Victor will capture those precious moments from your wedding day.

Big Vic Media limit their services to one event per day in order to give couples their full professional attention. Only the best state-of-the-art equipment and techniques are used, ensuring that they get the shot. Victor also offers couples a number of exceptional services, providing a top-tier wedding videography experience. Some of their services include:

• Highlight video
  • Client revisions
  • Multiple locations
  • Drone footage
  • Digital download

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/12/2022

Lloyd Wedding 11•12•22

Vic,

I just want to give you a HUGE shoutout for taking the time to be apart of our special day, and being our videographer for the wedding!
    I know we had all planned for a fall wedding but the man above had other plans for the day lol!
    What was suppose to be a fall wedding turned into a winter wonderland, and snowed heavy all day long!
    We all were a little concerned about the weather and how things would play out, but decided to stick with it and I’m glad we did!
    The pictures turned out STUNNING and everyone had a blast!
    We all still can’t believe it that it snowed all day long, i literally felt like I was in a hallmark movie or snowglobe!
    I want to also THANK YOU for filming our wedding during the snow storm, I know it probably wasn’t the easiest or most convenient thing to do, so I want to give you major props for taking the time and sticking with us through the storm!
    We appreciate your dedication and time that you took on our wedding day and hope
    You had just as much fun as we did!
    I haven’t seen the video yet, with it still in the works of being made but I CANNOT wait to see the video because I know it’s going to be awesome!!
    If anyone is wanting an awesome videographer for the wedding that knows his stuff and can even shoot in a snowstorm then Vic is your man!
    Once again, THANK YOU so much and we look forward to seeing the video once it’s finished!

Best wishes!

Sarah & Alex

Big Vic Media's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to capture those memories for you and Alex. I am so excited to get the video finished up and sent over to you. It was my absolute pleasure to film your wedding and the weather conditions will only make for a more stunning video!
    Julie A. Married on 08/06/2022

Best wedding video ever!

My husband and are so in love with our wedding video! Victor was so great to work with, he responds quick and was so easy to communicate with and asked for music recommendations which shows how much he cares about his work! He is insanely talented, during the wedding was so discreet but still captured every moment, including drone footage. He was so great to work with on the wedding day, easy to get along with, very professional and personable.
    Victor also got the video back to us within 2 weeks of the wedding! My husband and I have been watching it on repeat since, we’ve shown our friends and family and we all love it so much.
    We couldn’t recommend Victor enough, 1000/10! Thankyou so much Victor for capturing the best day!
  • Cassie
    Cassie K. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing! 100% recommend!

Vic did our wedding video back in July 2021 and if I could give more than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat! Through the entire process he was quick to respond, professional and genuinely wanted to make our special day perfect. Through the entire day, he was there. He videoed in such a discreet fashion, we hardly even ever saw him. And then within 1-2 weeks after the wedding, he sent us our video. As soon as I opened it I was in awe. I felt like I was back In that day, reliving all of it and able to soak it all in yet again. He did not miss a single moment. Never did I think that this would be the highlight of our wedding and what I share with everyone. I now tell everybody I know thinking of getting married that not only is getting a videographer a must. But getting Vic is a must! 10/10 and more! Thank you Vic for all you did to make reliving our day easy and beautiful!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

1560 Chester Square Sparks, NV, 89431
775-232-0384
Location of (Big Vic Media)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding