Big Vic Media Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Jacklyn J. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing & Talented Videographer

Vic is not only talented, but a very nice, fun, laid back, & creative guy. He has a drone, and the drone footage he captured adds so much to the video! I am obsessed with our wedding video. Vic captured our personalities and all of the important moments I want to cherish forever. I have reached out and bugged him about extra details and video questions and he always responds ASAP and I really appreciate that! Bottom line, I know lots of people debate whether or not they should get a videographer. You TOTALLY should. It is so worth it & pick Vic! Because he’s the best!!!
  • Bailey
    Bailey Married on 08/25/2019

A day I get to relive with this video!

Victor did my wedding this July and was absolutely amazing! He was so kind and did amazing footage of our wedding! He was so go with the flow and just did his thing along side my photographer. He always responded to my texts quickly. Plus the drone footage he gets is gorgeous! I couldn’t have asked for anything better! Highly recommend!
    Alix Married on 06/30/2018

First wedding

My wedding was the first wedding Victor ever shot & I cannot say enough good things about him! Not only is our wedding video perfect (it makes me cry every time I see it) but he’s a grade A professional! Victor was around us all day shooting the wedding & we never noticed him once! He’s stealthy! He is so amazing and I’ve been recommending him to every engaged couple I meet!
    Jessica L. Married on 06/08/2018

I loved the final result

Victor was easy and fun to work with. He had lots of great ideas to perfectly capture the moments I wanted to remember. The price point was fair for how beautiful the end result was and how easy it was to work with Victor. I loved the final result, I could not be happier.