Reverend Mark E. Frady

South Lake Tahoe, CA View map Visit website

$295 Typical Price

Reverend Mark E. Frady in South Lake Tahoe, California, is a licensed wedding officiant. Reverend Mark takes the time to get to know his clients and to understand how they envision their wedding ceremony. He attends to the details of your ceremony and connects with you for a truly personalized wedding day.

Reverend Mark E. Frady shares his over 25 years of experience with every couple he serves, bringing exceptional expertise to every ceremony. He is available to guide your rehearsal, vow renewal, civil union, non-religious, single religion, or interfaith ceremony. Couples may avail of pre-marital counseling and marriage enrichment classes to strengthen the foundation of their relationship at any stage of their journey. In addition to customized vows, Reverend Mark also offers services such as:

• Introductory meeting
  • Pre-rehearsal meeting
  • Framed copy of your marriage license

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$295

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$295

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
NV

What languages do you speak?

English
German
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Andrew M. Married on 12/03/2022

A Breath of Fresh Air

Mark is a very fun personality and he would even describe himself as a different kind of reverend. At first we were a little worried about this but during the ceremony he was truly amazing. His quick whit and timely humor made everyone at our ceremony laugh. It made it much less stressful for us as we were able to be ourselves and relax instead of being so tense during the greatest moment of our lives together. Pre-wedding he responded to emails quickly and made sure he was in contact with all other vendors to make sure his timing was correct and he provided the best service he could. It seemed to not just be a job for him but truly something he loved to do. I would highly recommend him for any wedding!

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Andrew and Mack: I cannot thank you enough for such a great review. You are right about me loving "what I do". It is very important to me that this is the case. It's an extremely important day in the lives of a couple, and I need to make sure that it is done right. I loved being with you on your special day, and watching the two of you lovingly interact with each other. I shall never forget it. Mark
  • Kendall
    Kendall C. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Officiant Ever!!!

Mark...you are the best! We are so grateful for you being able to preform our ceremony after we had to postpone our wedding due to the Caldor fire. You had us and our guests laughing.

We also loved your classes and appreciate everything you put into speaking with couples and helping facilitate a loving relationship.

Words cannot express our gratitude fully. Thank you.

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Kendall and Barry...I felt so sorry for you having to postpone your wedding, but in the end, it was a beautiful day at a beautiful spot, with a beautiful couple. Thank you for your kind words. Hugs and blessings, Mark
    Blake W. Married on 09/24/2022

Mark was great!

We were very happy with our experience and would definitely recommend Mark to anybody getting married in the Lake Tahoe area
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Reverend Mark E. Frady 1
Offer
You get $50 off my officiant package by just mentioning, when you first contact me, that you found me on WeddingWire.com
Reverend Mark E. Frady 2
Gift
I base my fee upon how much a couple can afford. For example, here's a young couple: she's still in school, he's working at a low income job, and the parents are not able to contribute much to the wedding....it's time for a big discount!

Pricing

Enrique Calderon Photography Enrique Calderon Photography Wedding Photographers

This was my very first time working with Rev. Frady. He was easy to work with and his service was very enjoyable with a very beautiful message.

J谩lie J谩lie Wedding Planners

Reverend Mark Frady connects with each and every one of his couples. He really takes the time to get to know them individually and as a couple. None of his ceremonies are ever the same, as he takes his connections to each couple and helps them to create a perfect ceremony. You can expect a blend of tears, laughter, personality and sincerity in each of his ceremonies.

Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc. Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc. Wedding DJs

Mark Frady is a true professional in every way. He is sincere with his clients and makes a point to get to know them. I work with a lot of officiants and he is top rated!

Lake Tahoe Golf Course
路 Wedding Musicians
Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning
4.9 out of 5 rating , 120 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners
Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc.
5.0 out of 5 rating , 137 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs
Gar Woods Grill & Pier
5.0 out of 5 rating , 13 Reviews
路 Restaurant Weddings

South Lake Tahoe South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96152
775.721.9016
Location of (Reverend Mark E. Frady)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding