864 Arrowhead dr., Gardnerville, NV 89460 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Belinda Grant Photography

Belinda Grant Photography is a professional photographer that has a flair for fun photojournalistic photos as well as the photos Mom's want. Beautiful portraits of family, wedding party and of course the Bride and Groom. Belinda has been photographing for newspapers for 20 years and weddings for over 10 years.

I have photographed almost every type of photography in every type of situation. I love photography and I am blessed with the coolest most fun job on earth. That and being a mom too! I taught black and white film photography at Western Nevada community college for 8 years and was the chief photographer for The Record-Courier for 15 years.

cgr5744
a8849ca289f45896 1300735689785 cgbr8531
ccgbr3663

13 Reviews for Belinda Grant Photography

Cidney · Married on 08/17/2017

I loved Belinda and so did my entire rowdy family !!! She gets shit done !!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Alicia · Married on 07/12/2014

I was recommended to Belinda by a friend who had amazing wedding photos! Belinda is an amazing photographer who can get anyone to smile and captures amazing shots!! My hubby is no photo taker and he could get over how awesome Belinda was! Thanks for an amazing wedding day that I will always remember and have great shots to look back on!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Genny · Married on 03/23/2014

I can not say enough about Belinda. She photographed my wedding march 2014. She was amazing, fun and very professional.. My wedding photos are going to be beautiful. She made my family and wedding party feel very comfortable with the photos. Belinda is great at knowing what pictures to take and she even got out silly side. I will recommend Belinda to everyone I know.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Award

Belinda Grant Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• All About the Music Professional DJ Service
    All About the Music Professional DJ Service Wedding DJs

Belinda is one of those lucky people to be able to do what she loves- crafting amazing shots of special moments on a couple's most important day. She is probably the most innovative of all the photographers I work with- always looking for that unique shot; always trying to capture that wonderful unfettered emotion on the couple's faces or that look of love from a mom or grandparent. I am so happy when Belinda and I work together as I know the evening will run seamlessly cooperating with her. It takes a lot of stress off the lowly DJ, trying to coordinate events and timing to have such a consummate professional to work along side of. I only recommend vendors I know do a superlative job for their clients. Belinda is one of these vendors.

• Epik Weddings and Events
    Epik Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

I have worked with Belinda for years and many weddings in my 16 year career. Her vision and eye for detail stands out amongst the many photographers in the area. There are very few photographers that I highly recommend, and Belinda Grant Photography has made that list. Your wedding can be a huge success, and with the right photographer, that memory will last a lifetime.

• Pin-ups by Paris Events
    Pin-ups by Paris Events Wedding Planners

I LOVE BELINDA! Not only is she fabulous with my wedding clients she's an amazing family portrait photographer. I have personally used her and love the end result. She works great with large groups as well as intimate settings

• 864 Arrowhead dr. Gardnerville, 89460 See on map