Alison Shane Photography

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website
$2,475 Most Popular Price

$2,475 Most Popular Price

Hello and welcome! I am so excited you are here! My name is Alison Galloway and I am the owner and lead photographer of Alison Shane Photography.

I have been an East Tennessee photographer, based out of the Knoxville area, for six years now. I am a licensed and insured Lifestyle, Portrait, and Wedding Photographer that services the East Tennessee area and Reno/Lake Tahoe area. I am also willing to travel anywhere! I love to capture the memories of people's lives for them to last a lifetime!!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2475

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

Joshua H. Married on 12/07/2019

Except photographer!

Allison is an extraordinary photographer! It only is she very skilled at her job, she is also very high energy and very fun to be around, which makes the whole experience so much more fun! We couldn’t be happier with our engagement pictures, the wedding pictures, or the services we received from Allison. Book your even with her and you won’t regret it!
  • Holly
    Holly S. Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent Service!

Everyone has been raving about our pictures! We were married at the zoo which was unique enough but I love our poses as well! We’re having a hard time deciding which ones we want for our wall because they’re all so great! Allison was very accommodating and willing to work with us. Highly recommend

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Alison Shane Photography 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Pricing

Alison Shane Photography Price Rates

Team

Alison Galloway
Alison Galloway
Owner/Lead Photographer

I am originally from California and moved to the Smokey Mountains back in 2009. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Addison, since November 5, 2011, and he has been my number one supporter in this adventure of a photographer. We have three beautiful children, Andrew, Anakin, and Alizabeth. (Yes, we all have "A" names) We are hoping to start a new adventure in Orlando, Florida sometime in the near future, just not sure when. Besides my love for photography, I run on coffee and have a HUGE Disney & Universal obsession. I'm also a Ravenclaw.

Alistair Dorris
Alistair Dorris
Wedding Day Assistant

I’ve lived in East Tennessee since 2008 and met my husband in 2011. We were high school sweethearts and have been married for 6 years and have a wonderful 4 year old son named Niklaus. I’ve worked for Alison for 3 years and absolutely love getting to be a part of so many special moments! My hobbies include renovating my house, refereeing wrestling matches between my son and husband and sneaking a nap in any chance I get!

Knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37918
865-234-3526
Location of (Alison Shane Photography)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding