Enrique Calderon Photography

Reno, NV View map
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

Hi, I am Enrique and together, with my wife Wendy, we created Enrique Calderon Photography. We are based in Reno, Nevada and we are serve the Reno, Sparks, Lake Tahoe, Incline Village, Verdi, and Truckee areas.

At Enrique Calderon photography, I work hard to provide you the best quality photography services while having a relaxed yet professional experience. I want to capture those beautiful moments that will happen on your wedding day without being too intrusive and while having a great time. I want to joke with you, laugh with you, I might give you some sarcasm (I am really fluent in this, you can ask my kids :D ). All in all, I want you to have an amazing wedding day and to make you feel at ease throughout our moments together.

I appreciate you taking a moment to check me out! If you are considering me to be the one to document your wedding, thank you! I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you!

Sincerely,

Enrique

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1900

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

Elisabeth Married on 03/10/2018
    Enrique was professional and personal. He made sure our wedding was special and that all of our requests were met.

Enrique Calderon Photography's reply:

Thank you Elisabeth! It was wonderful to be able to witness and document such special occasion!
    Cory Married on 03/10/2018
    Enrique was great and a great deal for the price. His pictures turned out beautiful. It will be hard to pick which ones to frame. He was friendly, professional, and dressed nice. Which I like because some photographers show up dressed kind of ragged. Before the wedding his communication was great, he met with me to talk about what we wanted. During the wedding he jumped around a got all the great pics! Thanks, Enrique.

Enrique Calderon Photography's reply:

You are very welcome Cory!!! Thank you for trusting me to document such amazing day!!!
    Sheila Married on 12/02/2017
    Enrique did a fabulous job on my son's engagement photos and wedding!!!! The engagement photos were taken in the snow and they were wonderful!! On the wedding day, he spent the entire time making sure that everything was perfect and he caught the most magical shots! He has photographed 3 of our magical family events and we wouldn't even think of calling anyone else:)

Enrique Calderon Photography's reply:

Thank you Sheila! Thank you for continuing to trust me to capture the beautiful moments in your family's special days!

Real Weddings

• Elisabeth & Cory
    37 photos · 03/10/2018

Reverend Mark E. Frady Reverend Mark E. Frady Wedding Officiants

I have only worked with Rigoberto one time, but was very impressed with his ability.

Reno, NV, 89523
Location of (Enrique Calderon Photography)

Enrique Calderon Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Enrique Calderon Photography include in the starting price?

Enrique Calderon Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Enrique Calderon Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Enrique Calderon Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Enrique Calderon Photography offer?

Enrique Calderon Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Enrique Calderon Photography offer?

Enrique Calderon Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Enrique Calderon Photography offer for wedding events?

Enrique Calderon Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Enrique Calderon Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Enrique Calderon Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding