Reverend Mark E. Frady Reviews

Reverend Mark E. Frady 6
Reverend Mark E. Frady 7

Christine Friesen · Married on 08/02/2019

Such an amazing job!!!

I loved having Mark officiate our wedding. He was really great throughout the process. We were a little hesitate but ended up taking his marriage class too prior to the wedding and ended up really enjoying it and getting to know more about each other!!! It also made the wedding day nice as we were comfortable with Mark. He could tell that we were nervous during the ceremony and really took time to make it more personal and make us laugh. We had so many compliments from family and friends about how personal and yet relaxed the ceremony was. He really took our input for what worked for us for the ceremony and made it everything we wanted!!!! I highly recommend Mark as your officiant he did such an amazing job!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • April

April Overlin · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing! Best day ever!

Mark was wonderful! We Skyped with him prior to our wedding since it was a destination wedding. He made our ceremony personal and entertaining for our guests and my fiancé (now husband) Matt and I. He had great energy, prayed with us before our ceremony and was very laid back. We are likely bias but it was the best wedding ever!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 8
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 9
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 10
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 11
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 12

Misty Closson · Married on 07/04/2019

Awesome, very friendly

Was very patient with our last minute surprise wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Shima · Married on 06/30/2019

Made everything run smoothly!

Mark was great! He was friendly, professional, and officiated my wedding beautifully which is all I could ask for. All my family said he was great. He even helped me out when my veil was blowing around in the wind during the beginning of the ceremony by tucking it so it doesn’t blow around which I appreciated! Thank you Mark! I highly recommend him :)

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Thank you Shima for your kind words. The two of you looked so beautiful (handsome) and it was a great day. I wish the two of you all the very best. Mark
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/22/2019

Mark is as good as they come!

Mark was absolutely wonderful every step of the way. His premarital counseling course is extremely beneficial (which we plan on continuing even now that the wedding is over), and he made our ceremony perfect for us—it was very much tailored to us as a couple. All of our guests said it was the best ceremony they’ve ever been to, and I’d have to agree. We could not have asked for anyone better to marry us, and Mark truly made an effort to get to know us on a personal level. To us, choosing the right officiant was one of the most important aspects of the wedding planning, and I can say that we, without a doubt, succeeded. We couldn’t be happier with our choice—thank you Mark! We look
    forward to our future counseling sessions with you!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Thank you Kathleen and Jeff. It was truly an honor for me to be able to be with the two of you on your wedding day. If there is anything that I can do to help you transition to your new home, please let me know. See you soon.

Allison · Married on 06/21/2019

We loved our experience!

We are so happy we chose Mark to officiate our wedding! Our wedding was a destination wedding, but we had the chance to meet Mark once beforehand and then through his webinar class (which we really enjoyed). Mark is such a great man and you feel like you've known him your whole life the minute you meet. Our ceremony was full of love, humor, great advice and words of wisdom. We will cherish our wedding ceremony forever. Thank you Mark!!

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Allison and Ryan...I am so glad that you were happy with your ceremony. And thank you for your beautiful words in your review. Hugs and blessings, Mark

Andrew Bev · Married on 06/08/2019

Mark is Awesome!

Mark was an incredible, genuine and memorable part of our special day. My wife & I really felt comfortable with Mark, from the first time we met and we began to know each other. Obviously Mark is providing a service, but we never felt like just another client. Our day was specially tailored to our expectations and desires. Mark really won us, and our guests over. I received many compliments after the ceremony about how funny, genuine & memorable Mark was. Thank you for setting such an amazing tone for the rest of the day Mark! We’re also looking forward to the classes =)

Megan · Married on 05/24/2019

Mark is amazing!

Reverend Mark was AMAZING! He was everything that we wanted to have as our officiant. We found him pretty soon after we got engaged and he was always there for us whenever we had questions throughout the year. His marriage class was also amazing, and he’s so flexible with everything. We are very thankful to have had him be a part of our wedding day - he made the ceremony so special. He cracked us up and made the whole crowd laugh. We felt so comfortable around him, and we were sad to have him go after the ceremony. We HIGHLY recommend having Mark as your officiant (and marriage counselor as well!!!) thank you so much Mark!! Love, Logan and Megan

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Cheryle

Cheryle · Married on 03/16/2019

Best minister ever

Mark is the best, he made our wedding so fun and special. He fit in with all our friends and family and made them feel like they were all a special part of the day. Everyone is still talking about him. He is amazing, we are so glad he was able to be a part of our day. He was so much fun and was a great help with everything.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 13
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 14
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 15
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 16
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 17

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Cheryle and Ben...thank you for the kind words. You planned to have the wedding in the perfect venue...The Genoa Community Church in Genoa, Nevada...quaint, antique (I did not want to say "old") and exactly what you wanted. Thank you also for allowing me to be a part of your special day.
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2018

We love Reverend Mark!!

Reverend Mark was amazing!!! We had him for our wedding in November. We had asked for a Christain based ceremony, and it had perfect parts for faith, seriousness, and he also balanced it with some fun suprises (which I had told him that was fine). I received so many compliments on how well he balanced the seriousness and importance of getting married but also made it fun for everyone. People told me that it felt like they were also renewing our vows. Reverend Mark is such a nice and thoughtful man, gave us a whole packet of advice and what to do for name changing, etc, and also offers a marriage counseling course. Mark- thank you so much for the most amazing and rememberable wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Morgan and Chase...I am really glad that you liked your ceremony, and that your families were also pleased...thank you for your kind words. Mark
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/29/2018

Great officiant

My husband and I are so glad we chose Mark to officiate our wedding! He was very personable, friendly to our family and friends, and all our guests loved him! He offered a pre-marriage course you can take which helps to give little tips and tricks to make your future marriage great and also allows you to get to know Mark better so it's not just some stranger marrying you. He lets you review and modify your ceremony script to your liking and he has a great personality so there were little adlibbed jokes and funny remarks throughout to make it more light hearted and interesting. If we could choose all over again we'd still pick Mark. And he offers to provide marriage guidance even after you get married if you ever needed it. What more could you ask for :)

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Erin

Erin Arth · Married on 09/20/2018

Very helpful and knowledgable

My husband and I signed up for one of Mark's packages that did not include his 8 week class. He was kind enough to add the class for us anyway. It was really great to get to know Mark during those 8 weeks and made meeting him the day before the wedding feel really relaxed. We knew we could trust him to make our experience great.

Mark came up with our vows for us which were exactly what we were looking for. He sent us his whole script for the wedding and allowed us to send feedback for what we liked and if we wanted anything removed.

He helped us stay relaxed on the big day and really felt like an old friend.

Would highly recommend his services for anyone local or coming from out of town like we were.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Erin and Sean...it was really great to get the know the two of you also. What a great wedding at Edgewood!!!! And the two of you were looking at each other during the ceremony, with eyes filled with love. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day and thank you for your kind words.
  • bobbileighba

bobbileigh · Married on 06/22/2018

Mark was absolutely fantastic. He personalized everything exactly as we wanted, but also added so many sweet and funny moments that got a good laugh out of everyone. Our ceremony was beautiful and our guests all mentioned how lovely it was. The fact that Mark also clearly cares about the marriage beyond just the day of is a huge bonus and just helps you feel supported on the day of. Strongly recommend to anyone in need of a great guy to deliver on a beautiful wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Jesse · Married on 05/30/2018

I have no criticism. Mark communicated quickly, thoroughly, and well prior to our wedding. On the day of the ceremony he showed up on time and everything went as we discussed. His cheerful, friendly nature made him a welcome addition among our guests and family. Most of all I appreciated discussing God centered values before and after the wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Tara · Married on 05/19/2018

Mark is the best! Not only does he make sure you're comfortable with every single thing he will be saying during your ceremony but he takes the time prior to your wedding to truly get to know you as a couple. From multiple surveys, phone calls, even FaceTime if you want, Mark makes sure he's not just performing a ceremony but actually joining two people together in marriage. Not to mention, he is one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. I highly recommend you have him be a part of your special day.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Alexandria · Married on 05/12/2018

Mark was very personal and professional. We couldn't have imagined anyone else preforming our wedding ceremony. It is very clear how much Mark genuinely cares through his kind words and actions. Mark is truly one of a kind and we are very grateful that he has become a part of our lives.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Megan · Married on 02/03/2018

I searched forever for the perfect Reverend on google, yelp, etc and stumbled upon Mark. It must have been our lucky day because I couldn't have asked for a better overall experience. He's attentive, responds to emails quickly, met us at the Carson City Courthouse to get our marriage certificate, and went above and beyond to make sure our wishes were granted for the ceremony. During the actual ceremony I was blown away, as were our guests. I got so many comments afterwards about how we found him and that he nailed it! He helped us with writing our vows, which had some in tears, and he stepped in at the perfect times to make sure things stayed funny and lite. Seriously couldn't have imagined anyone better to marry us and I can honestly say it was the best day of my life, due in part, to Mark (and my wonderful husband of course!).

Sent on 02/12/2018

Dianeejoy · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding was a memorable and beautiful because of the service that Reverend Mark Frady rendered on us.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 18

Jillian · Married on 10/14/2017

Mark is an amazing officiant!! He not only provided my husband and me a very unique and personalized ceremony, but made the entire process enjoyable and relaxing! Mark is great at what he does, and his class will teach you so many things that you never would have known about yourself. Very professional and the best there is!!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Jillian and Brandon had such a beautiful wedding at The Tannenbaum Event Center, and we had such a great time together during the Marriage Enrichment Class. Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Clare · Married on 10/07/2017

Mark is truly an amazing person! He really cares about the couples he marries. We didn't have anyone in mind to perform out wedding ceremony. Mark came highly recommended. We met with him several months before the wedding and knew right away that we wanted him to marry us. He is very professional. He wrote the ceremony and it turned out beautifully! We highly recommend Mark Frady.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 19

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Clare and Jeff had a small, beautiful wedding in the Water Garden of the Hyatt Regency in Incline Village, Lake Tahoe, California, with family and a few friends present. It was so nice to meet them in person, and to get to know their guests. They are such a pleasant couple, and it was my joy and pleasure to be able to be with them on their special day. Thank you both for allowing me to officiate.

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Mark did such an amazing job officiating our wedding, and we are so thankful to have found him! Mark added humor, sincerity, love and an overall beautiful presence to our wedding ceremony, and made it so heartfelt and special. All of our family and friends had so many compliments about Mark and his officiating, saying that was the best ceremony they had ever been to! I highly recommend Mark, he has a true gift when it comes to weddings, and we feel very blessed to have had him officiate ours!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Melissa and Jared...what a beautiful day on the shore of Lake Tahoe. All the very best wishes to the two of you. I shall never forget your laugh, Melissa! Thank you both for allowing me to take part in your special day.

Mayra · Married on 09/16/2017

reverend mark was great. every one loved what he said during the ceremony as well as my husband and i. i loved the wat he incoperated verses from the bible in our beautiful wedding. thank you so much for the most amazing ceremony

Sent on 09/19/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

You are very welcome...it was my pleasure!

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Choosing all your vendors for your wedding day can be extremely stressful, especially for destination weddings. We chose Mark Frady to marry us in Incline Village and he came highly recommended by our planning services as well as the venue in which we married. We couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect ceremony. He was so organized and professional from start to finish. He even offers marriage enrichment classes and has an extremely high track record of couples that have stayed married. He worked with us to provide the ceremony we both envisioned and even gave us the entire ceremony to look over to make sure it was exactly what we wanted.

He was so nice to all of our guests and families and everyone truly enjoyed him. Many people approached us after to let us know he was the best Reverend ever and they truly loved him! He had us all laughing and enjoying every minute of the ceremony. People always tell you that your wedding day is over as quickly as you blink, and it is very true. I tell everyone that researching your vendors is very important to a successful wedding day to give you both everything you ever dreamed of.

I am so happy we chose such an amazing person to perform our marriage vows and ceremony. This was so important to both of our families and all of our friends who joined us.

Thank you Mark for beyond exceeding our expectations and we highly recommend you to anyone getting married in the area! We appreciate everything you did for us along the way to make this such a magical and truly memorable day.

We truly appreciate you!
    Love, Michelle & Chris

Sent on 09/01/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Michelle and Chris...no, thank you so very much for allowing me to take part in your wedding. It was a joy and a pleasure. I cherish our friendship, and look forward to keeping in touch in the future.

Kayla · Married on 07/30/2017

Mark was wonderful, he took the time to really get to each of us and to really personalize our ceremony. We had a delay in ceremony due to rain and he took it in stride and helped us to remain calm and confident that everything will turn out beautifully. He was very informative and helpful in the wedding license procedures a well as helpful in the changing of name process. Mark is a very warm, friendly, and inspiring person who accepted all our family and made our ceremony beautiful. We were truly blessed to have him a part of our day!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

And Kayla and Chris, I was the one who was truly blessed. It was a beautiful day in spite of the rain delay. Thank you so very much.