Reverend Mark E. Frady Reviews

Reverend Mark E. Frady 7
  • Cheryle

Cheryle · Married on 03/16/2019

Best minister ever

Mark is the best, he made our wedding so fun and special. He fit in with all our friends and family and made them feel like they were all a special part of the day. Everyone is still talking about him. He is amazing, we are so glad he was able to be a part of our day. He was so much fun and was a great help with everything.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 8
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 9
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 10
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 11
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 12

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Cheryle and Ben...thank you for the kind words. You planned to have the wedding in the perfect venue...The Genoa Community Church in Genoa, Nevada...quaint, antique (I did not want to say "old") and exactly what you wanted. Thank you also for allowing me to be a part of your special day.
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2018

We love Reverend Mark!!

Reverend Mark was amazing!!! We had him for our wedding in November. We had asked for a Christain based ceremony, and it had perfect parts for faith, seriousness, and he also balanced it with some fun suprises (which I had told him that was fine). I received so many compliments on how well he balanced the seriousness and importance of getting married but also made it fun for everyone. People told me that it felt like they were also renewing our vows. Reverend Mark is such a nice and thoughtful man, gave us a whole packet of advice and what to do for name changing, etc, and also offers a marriage counseling course. Mark- thank you so much for the most amazing and rememberable wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Morgan and Chase...I am really glad that you liked your ceremony, and that your families were also pleased...thank you for your kind words. Mark
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/29/2018

Great officiant

My husband and I are so glad we chose Mark to officiate our wedding! He was very personable, friendly to our family and friends, and all our guests loved him! He offered a pre-marriage course you can take which helps to give little tips and tricks to make your future marriage great and also allows you to get to know Mark better so it's not just some stranger marrying you. He lets you review and modify your ceremony script to your liking and he has a great personality so there were little adlibbed jokes and funny remarks throughout to make it more light hearted and interesting. If we could choose all over again we'd still pick Mark. And he offers to provide marriage guidance even after you get married if you ever needed it. What more could you ask for :)

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Erin

Erin Arth · Married on 09/20/2018

Very helpful and knowledgable

My husband and I signed up for one of Mark's packages that did not include his 8 week class. He was kind enough to add the class for us anyway. It was really great to get to know Mark during those 8 weeks and made meeting him the day before the wedding feel really relaxed. We knew we could trust him to make our experience great.

Mark came up with our vows for us which were exactly what we were looking for. He sent us his whole script for the wedding and allowed us to send feedback for what we liked and if we wanted anything removed.

He helped us stay relaxed on the big day and really felt like an old friend.

Would highly recommend his services for anyone local or coming from out of town like we were.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Erin and Sean...it was really great to get the know the two of you also. What a great wedding at Edgewood!!!! And the two of you were looking at each other during the ceremony, with eyes filled with love. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day and thank you for your kind words.
  • bobbileighba

bobbileigh · Married on 06/22/2018

Mark was absolutely fantastic. He personalized everything exactly as we wanted, but also added so many sweet and funny moments that got a good laugh out of everyone. Our ceremony was beautiful and our guests all mentioned how lovely it was. The fact that Mark also clearly cares about the marriage beyond just the day of is a huge bonus and just helps you feel supported on the day of. Strongly recommend to anyone in need of a great guy to deliver on a beautiful wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Jesse · Married on 05/30/2018

I have no criticism. Mark communicated quickly, thoroughly, and well prior to our wedding. On the day of the ceremony he showed up on time and everything went as we discussed. His cheerful, friendly nature made him a welcome addition among our guests and family. Most of all I appreciated discussing God centered values before and after the wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Tara · Married on 05/19/2018

Mark is the best! Not only does he make sure you're comfortable with every single thing he will be saying during your ceremony but he takes the time prior to your wedding to truly get to know you as a couple. From multiple surveys, phone calls, even FaceTime if you want, Mark makes sure he's not just performing a ceremony but actually joining two people together in marriage. Not to mention, he is one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. I highly recommend you have him be a part of your special day.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Alexandria · Married on 05/12/2018

Mark was very personal and professional. We couldn't have imagined anyone else preforming our wedding ceremony. It is very clear how much Mark genuinely cares through his kind words and actions. Mark is truly one of a kind and we are very grateful that he has become a part of our lives.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Megan · Married on 02/03/2018

I searched forever for the perfect Reverend on google, yelp, etc and stumbled upon Mark. It must have been our lucky day because I couldn't have asked for a better overall experience. He's attentive, responds to emails quickly, met us at the Carson City Courthouse to get our marriage certificate, and went above and beyond to make sure our wishes were granted for the ceremony. During the actual ceremony I was blown away, as were our guests. I got so many comments afterwards about how we found him and that he nailed it! He helped us with writing our vows, which had some in tears, and he stepped in at the perfect times to make sure things stayed funny and lite. Seriously couldn't have imagined anyone better to marry us and I can honestly say it was the best day of my life, due in part, to Mark (and my wonderful husband of course!).

Sent on 02/12/2018

Dianeejoy · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding was a memorable and beautiful because of the service that Reverend Mark Frady rendered on us.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 13

Jillian · Married on 10/14/2017

Mark is an amazing officiant!! He not only provided my husband and me a very unique and personalized ceremony, but made the entire process enjoyable and relaxing! Mark is great at what he does, and his class will teach you so many things that you never would have known about yourself. Very professional and the best there is!!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Jillian and Brandon had such a beautiful wedding at The Tannenbaum Event Center, and we had such a great time together during the Marriage Enrichment Class. Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Clare · Married on 10/07/2017

Mark is truly an amazing person! He really cares about the couples he marries. We didn't have anyone in mind to perform out wedding ceremony. Mark came highly recommended. We met with him several months before the wedding and knew right away that we wanted him to marry us. He is very professional. He wrote the ceremony and it turned out beautifully! We highly recommend Mark Frady.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Reverend Mark E. Frady 14

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Clare and Jeff had a small, beautiful wedding in the Water Garden of the Hyatt Regency in Incline Village, Lake Tahoe, California, with family and a few friends present. It was so nice to meet them in person, and to get to know their guests. They are such a pleasant couple, and it was my joy and pleasure to be able to be with them on their special day. Thank you both for allowing me to officiate.

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Mark did such an amazing job officiating our wedding, and we are so thankful to have found him! Mark added humor, sincerity, love and an overall beautiful presence to our wedding ceremony, and made it so heartfelt and special. All of our family and friends had so many compliments about Mark and his officiating, saying that was the best ceremony they had ever been to! I highly recommend Mark, he has a true gift when it comes to weddings, and we feel very blessed to have had him officiate ours!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Melissa and Jared...what a beautiful day on the shore of Lake Tahoe. All the very best wishes to the two of you. I shall never forget your laugh, Melissa! Thank you both for allowing me to take part in your special day.

Mayra · Married on 09/16/2017

reverend mark was great. every one loved what he said during the ceremony as well as my husband and i. i loved the wat he incoperated verses from the bible in our beautiful wedding. thank you so much for the most amazing ceremony

Sent on 09/19/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

You are very welcome...it was my pleasure!

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Choosing all your vendors for your wedding day can be extremely stressful, especially for destination weddings. We chose Mark Frady to marry us in Incline Village and he came highly recommended by our planning services as well as the venue in which we married. We couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect ceremony. He was so organized and professional from start to finish. He even offers marriage enrichment classes and has an extremely high track record of couples that have stayed married. He worked with us to provide the ceremony we both envisioned and even gave us the entire ceremony to look over to make sure it was exactly what we wanted.

He was so nice to all of our guests and families and everyone truly enjoyed him. Many people approached us after to let us know he was the best Reverend ever and they truly loved him! He had us all laughing and enjoying every minute of the ceremony. People always tell you that your wedding day is over as quickly as you blink, and it is very true. I tell everyone that researching your vendors is very important to a successful wedding day to give you both everything you ever dreamed of.

I am so happy we chose such an amazing person to perform our marriage vows and ceremony. This was so important to both of our families and all of our friends who joined us.

Thank you Mark for beyond exceeding our expectations and we highly recommend you to anyone getting married in the area! We appreciate everything you did for us along the way to make this such a magical and truly memorable day.

We truly appreciate you!
    Love, Michelle & Chris

Sent on 09/01/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Michelle and Chris...no, thank you so very much for allowing me to take part in your wedding. It was a joy and a pleasure. I cherish our friendship, and look forward to keeping in touch in the future.

Kayla · Married on 07/30/2017

Mark was wonderful, he took the time to really get to each of us and to really personalize our ceremony. We had a delay in ceremony due to rain and he took it in stride and helped us to remain calm and confident that everything will turn out beautifully. He was very informative and helpful in the wedding license procedures a well as helpful in the changing of name process. Mark is a very warm, friendly, and inspiring person who accepted all our family and made our ceremony beautiful. We were truly blessed to have him a part of our day!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

And Kayla and Chris, I was the one who was truly blessed. It was a beautiful day in spite of the rain delay. Thank you so very much.

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2017

Mark was such fun to work with! We didn't get in on his classes before hand but we plan to do them soon. For our ceremony he had people laughing and said all the right things. It was just perfect. We got married in Tahoe and Mark is an amazing officiant if anyone is looking for one! He is so professional and takes care of everything especially when you are from out of town and are unsure of what you need to do regarding the marriage license, etc. We are so happy we met Mark and decided to have Mark officiate our wedding! :)

Sent on 08/02/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Melissa and Greg...Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day...I know it was a beautiful day for you, but you have no idea how wonderful it was for me personally.

Adrian · Married on 07/15/2017

Mark came very highly recommended to my husband and I by our wedding DJ. When our other wedding vendors were informed that we had selected Mark to officiate at our wedding, they were all very excited and had nothing but great things to say about Mark as well. My husband and I found Mark to be extremely warm and friendly, and he's got a great sense of humor. He tailored our ceremony to us, provided us with a copy of it a couple of weeks prior to the wedding, and encouraged us to review it and make edits to it if we wanted to. On the day of the wedding, Mark executed the ceremony beautifully, improvising a bit throughout, which kept things light and allowed the ceremony to flow smoothly and effortlessly. My husband and I were very pleased, as were our guests. We received multiple compliments from our guests regarding his demeanor and humor. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Adrian and Michael...I was thrilled to be able to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for allowing me to do so, and to write such a beautiful review!
  • Malia

Malia · Married on 06/16/2017

My husband and I just love Mark! He was amazing! We took his marriage classes (included in the fee) and I highly recommend couples taking it. They have really helped my husband and I a lot already. Mark's ceremony was so beautiful and personal. Our guests have told us that it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever been to. He really takes a lot of time to get to know you and spends a lot of time working with you on the ceremony. During the ceremony Mark mentioned forgiveness. The next evening after our wedding my husband and I went to Need For Speed which is a go-cart ride. My husband bumped his car in to the back of mine extremely hard. I had a minor case of whiplash. I was super mad for the next 15 minutes, but I remembered what Mark said about forgiveness. So I forgave my husband and I have to say I felt a lot better after I forgave him. Mark will forever be in our lives and we want to take his marriage classes again in a few years. Also included in Mark's fee is free marriage counseling for life. I would highly recommend Mark to perform your wedding1

Sent on 06/25/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Wes and Malia...although I don't recommend going to Need for Speed in order to learn about forgiveness, I think it is neat that it happened. You two will always be a special part of my life also. God bless you!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/19/2017

Mark was the ultimate professional. From the moment we met him, we immediately felt at ease with him overseeing our big day. Since we weren't established at a church, we had a lot of anxiety over who would officiate for us. My family, friends, and guests loved him! He's so well spoken and professional- even going as far as filling the dead space right before the ceremony and warming up the crowd! My parents were beyond pleased with him & my recommendation stands at 5 stars! Thank you Mark!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Christina and Cliff were so relaxed and wonderful to be with. Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of your special day on the pier at the West Shore Cafe, Lake Tahoe. One thing about piers: consider not wearing high heels...they get caught in the cracks between the boards on the pier! (Twice for Christina!!!)

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved the premarital class with Mark

Sent on 05/09/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Kelly and Jeffrey: I am so glad you loved the class. In the past 19 years 339 couples have taken the class from me and 332 of them are still married. I just wish that the other 200+ couples that I have married had taken the class also. Thank you both for the review on the class and for allowing me to be a part of your wedding...sorry for the weather, but rain on your wedding day is supposed to bring good luck.

agnes · Married on 04/01/2017

Mark made his mark on all of us. He is very engaging, witty, caring, kind, great sense of humor and incredibly efficient.
    We were blessed to have him!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Agnes and Buddy...it was my pleasure to officiate at your wedding at the Hyatt Regency at Lake Tahoe. I hope that we will see each other again. Thank you very much for the kind review. Mark

LeeAnne · Married on 01/14/2017

We did a destination wedding in Lake Tahoe and found Mark through our photographer. He really took the time to get to know us and skyped with us several times to talk with us. He was supposed to come to our rehearsal, but due to the biggest blizzard and snow storm that Lake Tahoe had seen in 20 years, he was forced to turn around on Hwy 50 on our rehearsal day. So I was nervous about our wedding the next day...I just wanted it to go perfectly and be personal. Well he showed up for our wedding day and was awesome!! It definitely was not his first rodeo! He was personal and made me the ceremony very original. It was definitely specific to us. We wanted a religious, Christ centered wedding and he delivered. He is responsive and punctual (two very important things when looking for a minister). Definitely use Mark for your wedding!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

LeeAnne and Brett...thank you for your very kind remarks. I was so sorry that I could not make it to the rehearsal, as I know that is a very important part of the whole wedding package. To rehearse helps to make you not so nervous, anxious or emotional on the big day. The highway patrol turned me around just 5 miles away from Edgewood, Lake Tahoe, where your rehearsal (and wedding) was taking place because of very icy roads...they currently had 14 accidents in that short segment that they were trying to clean up.

Bonnie · Married on 12/10/2016

Rev. Mark gave my husband and I the most beautiful ceremony in Tahoe. After researching various officiants we chose Mark because if his warm, kind, and personal demeanor. Our ceremony was the perfect blend of intimacy, sincerity, and light humor. Mark was very accommodating of our many wedding "hiccups", such as when I changed the venue and ceremony time the day prior to the wedding! He was also incredibly patient! We never felt rushed, pressured, or like we were on borrowed time- which was nice since I was late to my own ceremony and our toddler caused many disruptions throughout the ceremony. I would highly recommend Mark for a truly memorable and meaningful ceremony!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Bonnie and Scott and their small little family had a quiet little wedding at Tahoe, and it was not big deal that their 2 year old daughter Claele was running around having a great time...after all it was a celebration right? Thank you two for the privilege of being allowed to be a part of your special day.