Reverend Mark E. Frady Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Blake W. Married on 09/24/2022

Mark was great!

We were very happy with our experience and would definitely recommend Mark to anybody getting married in the Lake Tahoe area
    Jayme V. Married on 08/07/2022

Best Officiant EVER

Reverend Mark was such a blessing!! He was professional, responded promptly and had such much JOY in his voice. Reverend Mark truly was SUCH AN AMAZING officiant to work with. He made planning so easy! I recommend him to all couples!! Cheers to Reverend Mark!
    Audrey R. Married on 08/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you Reverend Mark!!

We knew immediately after meeting Reverend Mark via Zoom that he was who we wanted to marry us. He was extremely kind, funny and took his role very seriously. He has become a dear friend and is someone who has made an incredible impact in our lives. We had so many people come up to us after our ceremony telling us how incredible he was and how much they enjoyed his wisdom, advice and poems. Reverend Mark, we look forward to our next call with you as husband and wife. Thank you for making our big day truly the best day ever!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Suzanne E. Married on 06/26/2022

Epperson Wedding

Mark Frady officiated our wedding recently. We were very pleased and we are hearing nothing but compliments. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone getting married in the Tahoe area.
    Jim A. Married on 06/25/2022

Perfect officiant

Mark officiated my husband and my wedding ceremony, and he made it incredibly special. Since it was just going to be my husband and me at the ceremony, Mark suggested we use Logan Shoals in South Lake Tahoe as our wedding location which was idyllic. Because he made an effort to get to know about us prior to the wedding, the ceremony was very personal and moving. Mark made us feel like he cared and that meant a lot to us. And he went above and beyond by personally taking our marriage license to the county to have it recorded and then sent us a certified copy within a day of us getting married. In addition, he sent us an email with the next steps for me as far as getting my name changed. Overall, Mark was perfect and we would recommend him to anyone looking for someone to make their wedding day exactly what they want.

Jim and Becky McHale

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Jim and Becky...it really was a treat for me to be your officiant, and to get to know you. I hope we stay in contact, love, Mark
  • Megan
    Megan F. Married on 02/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mark was an absolute dream to work with!!!

I can't begin to express how thankful we are that our wedding planner found Mark to officiate our ceremony. After having to reschedule our wedding three times due to COVID we opted to elope with a small ceremony in Lake Tahoe. Although the day was not what we originally planned, it turned out better than we could've imagined and we are so thankful for Mark for his words and advice that allowed us to truly focus on our love and on the Lord during our ceremony. Upon meeting Mark you'll find that he is incredibly down to earth and one of those people you feel like you've known forever. On top of it all, he was incredibly helpful with the logistics and paperwork of everything both before and after the wedding. He is truly one of a kind and I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the Lake Tahoe/Reno area!
  • Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 10/16/2021

Great Experience

Mark officiated our wedding and we continue to work with him for our marriage counseling classes. Mark made our wedding a perfect combination of fun and special. You are in good hands with Mark!

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Rachel...thank you for your kind words. I hope we continue to keep in touch. I am there for the two of you at any time. Mark
  • KirSten
    Kirsten J. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Officiant for a sweet and fun ceremony!

Mark was responsive, experienced, and fun! He guided us through every step of the sometimes confusing process of being legally married and designing a unique and personalized ceremony. He's a jokester so you have to be ok with some off the cuff jokes in your ceremony :) Thank you Mark for everything!
    Robert S. Married on 06/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful ceremony that changed the course of a rough day

From our first meeting where we got to know Mark to the ceremony he performed everything was fantastic! With our wedding at the top of a mountain on what was a chilly day our guests got off to a rough start when the aerial tram that was supposed to take them to the top broke down. Our guests got the unique experience of taking shuttle buses up a dirt access road on the side of the mountain instead where they were dropped off outside in the cold for the ceremony. Mark - despite having to endure the same "unique experience" to get to the ceremony - delivered a beautiful ceremony (included at no extra charge were improvised quips about the tram breaking down that made our guests chuckle). We got many compliments from our guests about what a beautiful ceremony Mark performed - despite the fact all of them had a rough start to their evening. Thank you Mark for changing the course of our special day and putting it on a more positive trajectory!

We've also been attending the group course Mark offers and have been very impressed. It has forced us to ask each other some difficult questions and broach some uncomfortable topics on our own. Anyone considering taking the course should be aware - it's not going to be easy if you're honest with each other. Despite that we both feel it has helped strengthen our relationship and has provided a really strong framework for us to work through any issues that may arise in our marriage going forward. Would encourage anyone on the fence about taking the course to take it - Mark has once again been wonderful.

Thanks again for everything Mark !

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Thank you Robert and Jessica...yes it was a rough start, but also an adventure to tell that no one else can tell.
    Rubina M. Married on 05/14/2021

Overjoyed with happiness!

We couldn't be happier with Reverend Marks work! He made the entire process seamless and the way he conducted our ceremony was absolutely wonderful! His humor, love, kindness, thoroughness and faith are all incomparable!
    My husband and I come from two different faiths and he was very knowledgeable and accommodating to performing all ceremonies we were interested in. We're so thankful for him!
    Heidi H. Married on 12/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent officiant for your big day!!

Reverend Mark Frady is by far the best officiant I have worked with over my many years as a wedding coordinator. He took the time to get to know the couple & personalize the ceremony according to their style/preference. He was timely, professional, & very personable to all. He worked alongside me & my team to create a seamless ceremony. Mark also did an impeccable job handling all the necessary paperwork, post event. I would highly recommend Reverend Mark to all!

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Thank you Heidi...It was a pleasure and my honor to work with such a professional!!! You had everything moving on a timely and efficient manner. Great job...it would be great fun to work with you again some time.
    Sara Married on 10/15/2020

Very helpful

Mark did a good job putting together our ceremony. He responded promptly when I had questions.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!

Mark E. Frady is absolutely wonderful! He really took the time to help us figure out how we wanted to set the tone of our wedding. He offers an optional premarital class (highly recommend, it really helped us with communication and expectations for each other.)
    Mark is a wonderful speaker, we've had more realatives and friends ask us for his information than we ever expected. I'm very grateful that he was able to marry us where we wanted. He's an absolute gem and very communicative. He really took the time to make sure we were comfortable with what was being said and our vows.

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Morgan and Christian...thank you so much for such a nice review. It was my pleasure and joy to be a part of your special day. I hope that we can stay in contact. Mark
    Nguyen Married on 08/08/2020

Reverend Mark E. Frady

Mark was a blessing to our wedding. We made countless changes and he was beyond professional, courteous, and very helpful. He knew exactly what would help make our day special and less stressful. We would recommend him in a heart beat.
    Bart B. Married on 11/30/2019

Great day with Mark

Mark was extremely responsive and he was able to accommodate an earlier wedding for me and my new wife. Due to a major snow storm, we had to leave in a rush to beat the storm. Mark provided a memorable day with his kind words and special poem that was perfect for the moment.

Bart Bitner
    Tia C. Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mark was fantastic!!! We enjoyed having him be a very special part of our day!!

Mark was so easy to coordinate and plan our ceremony. He was fun to work with and made the experience special and sweet! We are so glad we met him and he was part of our special day.
  • Aysha
    Aysha Married on 11/30/2019

A ceremony to remember

Choosing Reverend Mark Frady to officiate our Lake Tahoe wedding was the best decision we made. Mark is a welcoming, patient, and magnanimous man. He hosted a remarkable ceremony and made both of our families feel so welcomed. Moreover, Mark prepared a wonderful officiation that flowed very well and brought warmth to our special day. From initially meeting Mark to getting married, Mark walked us step-by-step through this potentially complicated process and made it easier than ever. At no point during our wedding planning did we once worry about wedding logistics during or after the wedding. Mark guided us and treated us like we were his son and daughter. We highly recommend Mark with five stars!

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Thank you Aysha and Mike...I would be proud to call you to my son and daughter. And thank you for allowing me to me a part of your special day. You two were brilliantly gleaming during the whole ceremony. Mark
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mark made our day perfect ♥️

Mark was the most amazing part of our wedding! He is kind and well spoken, and truly cares about his couples. We feel as we’ve known him for years. Our elopement ceremony was perfect, and he really did make our entire day. He can build a ceremony around exactly what you want. He gave us everything we wanted and more. Again, we couldn’t have found a more perfect person to officiate our wedding ceremony.
    Angelica M. Married on 09/01/2019

I give Mark ten stars!

Mark was called by last minute to perform our wedding and he was able to give us a beautiful wedding ceremony. He was professional and caring throughout our whole experience with him. He made us feel comfortable and calmed us as we had came into so many struggles the day of our wedding. He was also kind enough to stop by our home to drop off our paperwork that we will need for name changes. All in all he saved the day and made it a beautiful one for the records. Thank you!
    Katie Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Is there a 100 star option?

Reverend Frady was everything I could have wanted and more. We had never met in person until the wedding and my husband and I felt like we had known him for years! The ceremony was a perfect mixture of humor, emotion, and seriousness. I am not religious but my husband comes from a Catholic family and Mark did such an amazing job of balancing what we each wanted. We had so many compliments on him after the ceremony. Not to mention, your relationship with him does not end after your wedding. Reverend Frady is committed to walking the journey of marriage with you and your spouse for as long as you’d like. I feel so lucky to have met him and have him be a part of our special day. Book him. You will not regret it!

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Katie and Manny...I am the one to feel so lucky to have met the two of you, and to be the one you chose to be your officiant. And yes, you are right, I am "yours" forever...never hesitate to contact me if you need me. I pray blessings on you both and your marriage. Mark
    Christine F. Married on 08/02/2019

Such an amazing job!!!

I loved having Mark officiate our wedding. He was really great throughout the process. We were a little hesitate but ended up taking his marriage class too prior to the wedding and ended up really enjoying it and getting to know more about each other!!! It also made the wedding day nice as we were comfortable with Mark. He could tell that we were nervous during the ceremony and really took time to make it more personal and make us laugh. We had so many compliments from family and friends about how personal and yet relaxed the ceremony was. He really took our input for what worked for us for the ceremony and made it everything we wanted!!!! I highly recommend Mark as your officiant he did such an amazing job!!!!
  • April
    April O. Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing! Best day ever!

Mark was wonderful! We Skyped with him prior to our wedding since it was a destination wedding. He made our ceremony personal and entertaining for our guests and my fiancé (now husband) Matt and I. He had great energy, prayed with us before our ceremony and was very laid back. We are likely bias but it was the best wedding ever!
    Misty C. Married on 07/04/2019

Awesome, very friendly

Was very patient with our last minute surprise wedding.
    Shima Married on 06/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made everything run smoothly!

Mark was great! He was friendly, professional, and officiated my wedding beautifully which is all I could ask for. All my family said he was great. He even helped me out when my veil was blowing around in the wind during the beginning of the ceremony by tucking it so it doesn’t blow around which I appreciated! Thank you Mark! I highly recommend him :)

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Thank you Shima for your kind words. The two of you looked so beautiful (handsome) and it was a great day. I wish the two of you all the very best. Mark
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mark is as good as they come!

Mark was absolutely wonderful every step of the way. His premarital counseling course is extremely beneficial (which we plan on continuing even now that the wedding is over), and he made our ceremony perfect for us—it was very much tailored to us as a couple. All of our guests said it was the best ceremony they’ve ever been to, and I’d have to agree. We could not have asked for anyone better to marry us, and Mark truly made an effort to get to know us on a personal level. To us, choosing the right officiant was one of the most important aspects of the wedding planning, and I can say that we, without a doubt, succeeded. We couldn’t be happier with our choice—thank you Mark! We look
    forward to our future counseling sessions with you!

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Thank you Kathleen and Jeff. It was truly an honor for me to be able to be with the two of you on your wedding day. If there is anything that I can do to help you transition to your new home, please let me know. See you soon.
illustration stars