Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos

• Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1
  • Events 2

About Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos is a wedding musician based in Tahoe, California, featuring Anne Roos, a Grammy® Award-winning harpist with over 30 years of performance experience. She most recently received the LUXlife Magazine Global Wedding Awards Wedding Harpist of the Year 2018 for the USA. She plays a wide variety of music styles - any type of music that a DJ can play! Anne Roos will travel to perform for you - to Sacramento, Reno, San Francisco, Napa and Sonoma, central California, southern California, and beyond.

Experience
Harpist Anne Roos is a highly sought-after wedding musician. Her music aired on NPR and was spotlighted on the United Airlines Inflight Music Service. She taught music for the Los Angeles Unified School District and was educated at UCLA.

Anne Roos is willing to travel to perform at your wedding festivities. Her elegant harp performances are ideal for your wedding ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, and even your marriage proposal. Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos provides the following services:

• Your choice of music played on the Celtic harp
  • Willing to learn new songs for your special day
  • Samples of her wedding music for your listening review
  • Extensive music playlists for your choice of selections
  • Amplification (sound/PA system) available
  • Music during performance breaks
  • Willing to sign NDA for celebrity weddings and events
  • Proof of liability insurance

Other Services
Anne Roos is a full-service harpist. She performs for various events, including black-tie events, school programs, concerts, and festivals. She also teaches harp lessons for beginners and advanced students alike, offering online courses and in-person lessons.

Follow Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos on

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 5
Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 6

Jill Santa Rosa · Married on 12/14/2018

The Amazing Anne

My family has known Anne for many years & when I got engaged my dad insisted we book her for my wedding. Before we even got to talking about music Anne spent several hours on the phone with me, giving me venues and caterers to check out and other people to ask after. She is a wedding professional and a joy to talk to. She gave me so much advice about having a wedding in the Reno-Tahoe area that I never would've otherwise gotten.

Her playlist is beyond expansive. I was so excited that our song was in her repertoire (I Will Follow You Into the Dark) as it's not a traditional wedding song. It sounded so beautiful as she played it behind our ceremony. Being two millennials getting hitched we also loved her playing of I'll be There for You from FRIENDS for our processional and the Game of Thrones theme song for our recessional. The GOT song got a lot of recognition and admiration. It's a moment I won't soon forget.

Anne was always easy to contact and encouraged me to ask any and all questions I needed to. Which I did! She's a professional 100% of the way. So many of my friends and relatives relayed their amazement at her musical ability to me and my husband. I chose mostly popular love songs from the last couple of decades for her to play during our cocktail hour. My favorites were Come What May, Killing Me Softly and God Only Knows. Anne was a joy to have on our special day. To make your wedding ever more memorable, hire this extraordinary musician.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 7
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 8
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 9
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 10
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 11
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 12

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Jill! I LOVED playing for you on your wedding day! I loved meeting your husband and your kind guests, and I loved performing your selections. I'm so glad I helped to make your day special, and I hope you'll always keep in touch.
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Anne is amazing!

Anne was beyond wonderful! She is so sweet and was very helpful throughout the planning process. She is so very talented! I absolutely could not have picked a better ceremony musician. All in attendance were very impressed with her performance and I have to say that a harp adds such a beautiful, classy touch to a wedding. Go with Anne and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara, for the glowing review! I loved playing for you! Sending all my best to you and Greg for a wonderful holiday season and a beautiful start to the New Year as newlyweds.

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 299.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 1
    Free Album Download from Harpist Anne Roos

Get a free Anne Roos harp music album download of your choice! Ask for your free download when you request a quote for Anne's services by phone, and specify which album you prefer. Then print this coupon and email it to Anne, and the download is yours.

This is a great way to sample entire tracks of Anne Roos' music for your wedding. Visit http://tinyurl.com/z2audv3to see your choices.

2 Events

• Feb Sat

Yoga and Harp Strings

Request Information
    • When:
      Feb 16, 2019 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM
    • Location:
      100 McFaul Way, Zephyr Cove, Reno

Take a break from all the holiday craziness and stretch out to yoga with LIVE harp music! Enjoy the peaceful and relaxing sounds of live harp music played by Grammy® winning harpist Anne Roos while moving through Yoga postures designed to reduce stress, release tension, and deeply relax you.

Register at http://www.laketahoeyoga.com/store/p77/yogaharpstrings.html

100 McFaul Way, Zephyr Cove, Reno

Register at http://www.laketahoeyoga.com/

• Exquisite Grill Catering
    Exquisite Grill Catering Wedding Caterers

We love working with Anne! She has such a wide variety of different genres ranging from Metallica to Disney songs. Anne is always a delight to work with.

• EPIK Weddings & Events
    EPIK Weddings & Events Wedding Photographers

Anne and her harp brings such a unique and balanced beauty to your ceremony and reception. She can incorporate new or classic music in her performance becoming an art and conversational piece for your celebration. Her dedication to her craft and customer service will blow you away.

• A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner
    A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner Wedding Planners

I have worked with Ann for 30 years and I know of no one who is better at what she does. I highly endorsement Ann for her expertise, knowledge and love for what she does. Rev. Robert Orr A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner

• P.O. Box 15190 South Lake Tahoe, Nevada, 96151 See on map