Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Reviews

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 4
Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 5
Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 6

Braighlee Silvera · Married on 05/04/2019

Added to the beauty, uniqueness and tranquility at our wedding.

Anne was absolutely amazing at our wedding. We first met her at another friends wedding and wanting something different than a boring DJ. So we decided to hire Anne!

She was able to play songs from our list of “our songs” that we’ve played over the years and was able to make our day so special and unique. All of our guests told us as well how beautiful it was to listen to the harp and eat brunch and watch the river flow by. I could see her playing in any setting, by a pond, in a field, by the river, in a cabin, a church or on the beach. Anne was absolutely so sweet and professional as well as beautiful and timeless at our wedding and I can’t wait to hire her again for our next special event!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you sooooo much, Braighlee, for such a beautiful review! I loved playing for you on your perfect day, an I can't wait to perform for you again.

Jill Santa Rosa · Married on 12/14/2018

The Amazing Anne

My family has known Anne for many years & when I got engaged my dad insisted we book her for my wedding. Before we even got to talking about music Anne spent several hours on the phone with me, giving me venues and caterers to check out and other people to ask after. She is a wedding professional and a joy to talk to. She gave me so much advice about having a wedding in the Reno-Tahoe area that I never would've otherwise gotten.

Her playlist is beyond expansive. I was so excited that our song was in her repertoire (I Will Follow You Into the Dark) as it's not a traditional wedding song. It sounded so beautiful as she played it behind our ceremony. Being two millennials getting hitched we also loved her playing of I'll be There for You from FRIENDS for our processional and the Game of Thrones theme song for our recessional. The GOT song got a lot of recognition and admiration. It's a moment I won't soon forget.

Anne was always easy to contact and encouraged me to ask any and all questions I needed to. Which I did! She's a professional 100% of the way. So many of my friends and relatives relayed their amazement at her musical ability to me and my husband. I chose mostly popular love songs from the last couple of decades for her to play during our cocktail hour. My favorites were Come What May, Killing Me Softly and God Only Knows. Anne was a joy to have on our special day. To make your wedding ever more memorable, hire this extraordinary musician.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 7
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 8
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 9
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 10
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 11
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 12

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Jill! I LOVED playing for you on your wedding day! I loved meeting your husband and your kind guests, and I loved performing your selections. I'm so glad I helped to make your day special, and I hope you'll always keep in touch.
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Anne is amazing!

Anne was beyond wonderful! She is so sweet and was very helpful throughout the planning process. She is so very talented! I absolutely could not have picked a better ceremony musician. All in attendance were very impressed with her performance and I have to say that a harp adds such a beautiful, classy touch to a wedding. Go with Anne and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara, for the glowing review! I loved playing for you! Sending all my best to you and Greg for a wonderful holiday season and a beautiful start to the New Year as newlyweds.
  • X

Xin · Married on 09/30/2018

I am so glad that we have Anne to perform in our wedding. She is so perfect in our small wedding, and all our guests love her performance. She is professional and great to communicate. She makes our wedding super cute and special. I would highly recommend her to everyone. It's much better in real life than you pictured.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Xin, for the sweet review! I loved playing for you, Di, and your kind guests. Please keep in touch and share photo and video memories.
  • Y

YVONNE · Married on 09/01/2018

Anne is simply amazing. From our 1st contact at the Bridal show until our vow renewal she was nothing short of fantastic. When I first seen her I would have never dreamed of having a harp player at my wedding. After listening to her for just a few minutes I knew I had to book her for my ceremony. Working with Anne was was a pleasure and very stress free. My guests just absolutely loved her and were blown away that she was playing Metallica. I wish I could give her 10 stars that is how much we loved her

Sent on 09/12/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so glad you are bowled over by my music and my services. Please keep in touch--Can't wait to see photos!

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2018

Anne was not only amazing as an artist but she was fun and kind. She played beautifully and was so thoughtful in her approach to our big day. We would have her again if we were renewing our vows in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! It was a joy playing at your elopement, and I loved getting to know you. Please stay in touch and give my best to James.

kendall · Married on 06/15/2018

I got married on the Hyatt beach at Incline Village in June of 2018. Having a harpist was one of the fundamental aspects of my wedding vision, and I was so grateful to have found Anne! She was such a great communicator throughout the whole wedding planning process and she regularly followed up with me the weeks leading up to the big day. Her music was absolutely beautiful and it made the day unforgettable. She offers such a wide variety of music, and she also played several special requests for me for my first dance and father-daughter dance. Anne is a true professional and I highly recommend her for any special event!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Kendall, for the wonderful review! I loved playing for you at your gorgeous Lake Tahoe beach wedding, and I was tickled to play for your dances. Wishing you many years of happiness! I hope you'll keep in touch.

Joe · event on 04/17/2018

Anne Roos' performance at the California State Auditor's Conference was enjoyed by all! Her professionalism and talent exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Anne and her harp to anyone wanting to add an elegant and enjoyable element to any function.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2017

Anne was terrific and very professional from the start. We had a Catholic wedding ceremony and she was able to quickly learn a favorite hymn to play among others she already knew. We held our reception at the Bistro at Edgewood Tahoe in their private dining room and there was just enough room for 23 guests and Anne. With family, fine dinning and lively music the night was a success with many family members highlighting the music. Anne knows so many varieties of music it was hard to limit my choices. Everything she played was memorable, but the guests all broke out in song to Neil Diamond! We were able to sample her music on Amazon Music and "Blue Jeans & Velvet" was our favorite CD. If you have any doubts of hiring a harpist, listen to Anne's CD and you will be delightedly surprised how wonderful and how much depth hiring Anne Roos will add to your special event.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

I loved getting to know you and playing at your gorgeous winter wedding ceremony and reception, Lisa. I'm so happy you enjoyed my music! Please keep in touch and share photo memories from your wedding with me.

Natalya · event on 12/16/2017

Anne is an amazing harpist!

We were lucky to hire her to play at our holiday party. She was on time, courteous and professional.

We would definitely consider inviting her back.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Natalya, for your kind review! It was a pleasure performing for your company's holiday party. Wishing you a fantastic New Year!

Robert · event on 12/01/2017

Anne Roos was a great addition to my holiday party. She added a special element and was able to play a variety of music spanning all genres. Her agreed upon performance was scheduled from 5:30 to 8:30 pm. She was such a hit, I asked her if she could extend her performance by another hour. She was able to extend for a nominal rate. She was extremely personable and professional not to mention TALENTED! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Harpist. I will definitely ask Anne to perform again at future functions.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Robert! I loved performing at your festive holiday party, and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed my performance. I can't wait to play for you again in the future.

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2017

Anne was a wonderful addition to making our wedding day special and memorable. She gave us everything we needed to get the selections we wanted and was great at communication and follow through. Her energy on the day of helped create a peaceful environment and we couldn't be more happy we included her in our ceremony.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! I loved playing at your gorgeous wedding, and I'm so glad I helped to make it stress-free.

Kate · event on 11/02/2017

Anne was a fantastic addition to our event. If you're considering her the choice is easy - just say YES! Book her now!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Kate, for the 5-star review! It was a pleasure performing for you and your honored guests.

Camille · Married on 09/25/2017

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Valhalla, Lake Tahoe. With the accompaniment of Anne's harp, our wedding day was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. From the moment we spoke to Anne on the phone, we knew she would be perfect for our special day. Not only was she helpful with our wedding music selection, she offered advice and recommendations for all areas of our wedding planning. Anne is an extremely gifted artist with a warm heart that will add a special touch to any event she is a part of.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

What a sweet review, Camille! I've enjoyed getting to know you, too, and I hope you'll keep in touch. Can't wait to see photos and videos!

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2017

Anne is so wonderful! As soon as I started looking at wedding venues in Tahoe, I contacted Anne to see if she was available on our chosen date because I really wanted her to play at our wedding. She is incredibly talented and easy to work with. She was very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, even providing weather and road construction advice each time we traveled to Tahoe. She was also extremely considerate in asking us what colors she should wear to the wedding and very professional with her equipment set-up and amplification. I highly recommend her services, as she is a dream to work with and her music adds a beautiful touch to every event!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jessica. I loved playing at your beautiful wedding!. I hope you'll keep in touch.

Julia · Married on 06/17/2017

Anne is fantastic!! We were so lucky to have her play at our Tahoe wedding. She spent countless hours on the phone with me and via email reviewing details and making sure our song list was perfect. She also did a free demo for us in her living room, which was spectacular. I highly recommend Anne if you're looking for a professional, calming, joyous musician for your wedding. All our guests were WOWed!! Thank you Anne!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Julia! It was a joy playing for you and Mark. Can't wait to see your photos!

Christy · Married on 06/10/2017

Anne was amazing! She is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and her music is beautiful. I'd recommend her to anyone. Her harp gave our special day that extra bit of elegance I was looking for.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Christy! I loved getting to know you, too :-)

Sabrina · Married on 10/21/2016

Words won't ever do justice how thrilled we were to have Anne bless our ceremony with her magical music and presence. We struggled for a bit to find the right live musician--most of the live wedding music out there is either hipster, country, folky, or too cover bandy. It just wasn't us. And we didn't want to force live music just for the sake of wanting to have it unless it embodied who we were as people. With that being said, one rainy morning, I stumbled upon Anne's profile here, and thought I'd give her a call and pick her brain. We are huge Loreena Mckennitt fans (we own all of her music on vinyl and have seen her live, so it only felt natural to talk with Anne about our musical preferences) and we were blown away when she both responded to our inquiry immediately, and was very open and straightforward about learning our favorite Loreena songs. Beyond this, Anne stayed in touch with us up until the big day. She was helpful, warm, inviting of our ideas, and incredibly thoughtful. Anne was hands down one of the greatest highlights of our day. Our guests won't stop talking about the magical harpist and the unique experience of her playing inside of the covered bridge. Thank you Anne! We will be following your music for years to come! Love and Blessings, Chase and Sabrina

Sent on 06/17/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

It was an absolute joy playing for you and Chase, and I hope you'll keep in touch. It was such a pleasure getting to know you. What a gorgeous, special wedding! Can't wait to see your video!

Meghan · Married on 08/12/2016

Anne is amazing! She played at my outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour at Heavenly and it was magical. I asked Anne about a song that I had in mind for my entrance down the aisle, which at the time was not part of her repertoire. Sure enough, without hesitation, she took the time to learn the song and it was absolutely perfect! Everything I had hoped for and more! Throughout the rest of the evening our guests continued to compliment how beautiful the harp music had been. Words cannot express how happy I am to have had her play for my wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review, Meghan! It was a pleasure playing at your gorgeous wedding, and I was happy to play your song for your entrance ("Use Somebody"). I hope you'll keep in touch.

Pam · Married on 07/10/2016

Anne recently was our harpist at my daughters wedding in South Lake Tahoe. She was fantastic.
    During the planning stages she was quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls. She plays a large selection of music and truly wanted it to be unique for my daughters special day. Always professional, accommodating and personable, I highly recommend Anne for any occasion.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Pam! It was a joy to play at your daughter's beautiful wedding! I hope you'll keep in touch.

Dan · Married on 05/14/2016

My experience with Anne was nothing short of amazing. I put some info on a wedding website looking for a harpist and Anne emailed me within an hour of posting it. She called me the next day and went over all of her pricing and services. My wife and I agreed that it was very reasonable and within one day Anne had sent us her entire song catalog, along with audio of her playing many of them. She even offered to Skype with us if we wanted to hear any of the songs she didn't have audio for yet. Her list had such a wide range and fit every need we had. Her music was beautiful and was the perfect touch on our perfect day. I highly, highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist for their wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Wow! What a beautiful review, Dan! Thank you so very much. It was an absolute pleasure performing for you and Adrienne.

Anne was great to work with. So kind and caring and her music added just the perfect touch of class that added to our venue.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review :-) I loved playing at your wedding and getting to know you.

Laura · Married on 10/18/2015

We were incredibly fortunate to hire Anne as our harpist for our wedding. She is a brilliant and talented musician (grammy-award winning!). Her music immediately transports us all to some heavenly realm, creating an enchanting atmosphere. She was very responsive to our requests and was flexible when little details changed. She coordinated with the other musicians easily, and was charming and delightful to spend time with. We adore her and would hire her again in an instant for other special events that arise in our lives. She is affordable and talented. You will have no regrets in procuring her services for your wedding or other events.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your very gracious review, Laura. It was a joy playing at your beautiful wedding!

Natalie · Married on 07/25/2015

I'm so glad we booked Anne for the ceremony. Anne was very professional and quick to respond to any email, request, and question I had. She was very accommodating and made helpful suggestions when I had a difficult time making decisions. She coordinated her outfit to fit in with our wedding, arrived early, and stayed until our photos were done. Our guests just loved her! She has a wide selection of songs that will suit anyone. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Natalie, for your gracious review! It was a pleasure playing at your gorgeous wedding. I hope you'll keep in touch and forward along photos!

Charles · Married on 07/18/2015

Anne played at our daughter's outdoor wedding ceremony and reception. Her music was magical, emotional, and unique. It enhanced the atmosphere of the whole event. Anne prides herself in playing a wide variety of styles of music. All done extremely well!!
    She is very easy to work with, has priced her talent very reasonably, and presents herself and her music very professionally.
    We could not be more pleased with the way Anne's music added that magical touch that this type of event deserves.
    She helped create memories for our daughter and our guests that will not be forgotten. Thank you, Anne, very much.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

It was a joy to play for your daughter's wedding, and a joy to meet you and your wife. I'm so glad you enjoyed the music! Please continue to keep in touch.