63 Reviews for Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos

Music During Breaks (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
57 Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Reviews

Anne was not only amazing as an artist but she was fun and kind. She played beautifully and was so thoughtful in her approach to our big day. We would have her again if we were renewing our vows in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Melissa , 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I got married on the Hyatt beach at Incline Village in June of 2018. Having a harpist was one of the fundamental aspects of my wedding vision, and I was so grateful to have found Anne! She was such a great communicator throughout the whole wedding planning process and she regularly followed up with me the weeks leading up to the big day. Her music was absolutely beautiful and it made the day unforgettable. She offers such a wide variety of music, and she also played several special requests for me for my first dance and father-daughter dance. Anne is a true professional and I highly recommend her for any special event!

Profile Picture kendall, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne was terrific and very professional from the start. We had a Catholic wedding ceremony and she was able to quickly learn a favorite hymn to play among others she already knew. We held our reception at the Bistro at Edgewood Tahoe in their private dining room and there was just enough room for 23 guests and Anne. With family, fine dinning and lively music the night was a success with many family members highlighting the music. Anne knows so many varieties of music it was hard to limit my choices. Everything she played was memorable, but the guests all broke out in song to Neil Diamond! We were able to sample her music on Amazon Music and "Blue Jeans & Velvet" was our favorite CD. If you have any doubts of hiring a harpist, listen to Anne's CD and you will be delightedly surprised how wonderful and how much depth hiring Anne Roos will add to your special event.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne was a wonderful addition to making our wedding day special and memorable. She gave us everything we needed to get the selections we wanted and was great at communication and follow through. Her energy on the day of helped create a peaceful environment and we couldn't be more happy we included her in our ceremony.

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Valhalla, Lake Tahoe. With the accompaniment of Anne's harp, our wedding day was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. From the moment we spoke to Anne on the phone, we knew she would be perfect for our special day. Not only was she helpful with our wedding music selection, she offered advice and recommendations for all areas of our wedding planning. Anne is an extremely gifted artist with a warm heart that will add a special touch to any event she is a part of.

Profile Picture Camille, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne is so wonderful! As soon as I started looking at wedding venues in Tahoe, I contacted Anne to see if she was available on our chosen date because I really wanted her to play at our wedding. She is incredibly talented and easy to work with. She was very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, even providing weather and road construction advice each time we traveled to Tahoe. She was also extremely considerate in asking us what colors she should wear to the wedding and very professional with her equipment set-up and amplification. I highly recommend her services, as she is a dream to work with and her music adds a beautiful touch to every event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Sound/PA System, Harp

Anne is fantastic!! We were so lucky to have her play at our Tahoe wedding. She spent countless hours on the phone with me and via email reviewing details and making sure our song list was perfect. She also did a free demo for us in her living room, which was spectacular. I highly recommend Anne if you're looking for a professional, calming, joyous musician for your wedding. All our guests were WOWed!! Thank you Anne!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne was amazing! She is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and her music is beautiful. I'd recommend her to anyone. Her harp gave our special day that extra bit of elegance I was looking for.

Profile Picture Christy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Words won't ever do justice how thrilled we were to have Anne bless our ceremony with her magical music and presence. We struggled for a bit to find the right live musician--most of the live wedding music out there is either hipster, country, folky, or too cover bandy. It just wasn't us. And we didn't want to force live music just for the sake of wanting to have it unless it embodied who we were as people. With that being said, one rainy morning, I stumbled upon Anne's profile here, and thought I'd give her a call and pick her brain. We are huge Loreena Mckennitt fans (we own all of her music on vinyl and have seen her live, so it only felt natural to talk with Anne about our musical preferences) and we were blown away when she both responded to our inquiry immediately, and was very open and straightforward about learning our favorite Loreena songs. Beyond this, Anne stayed in touch with us up until the big day. She was helpful, warm, inviting of our ideas, and incredibly thoughtful. Anne was hands down one of the greatest highlights of our day. Our guests won't stop talking about the magical harpist and the unique experience of her playing inside of the covered bridge. Thank you Anne! We will be following your music for years to come! Love and Blessings, Chase and Sabrina

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

Anne is amazing! She played at my outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour at Heavenly and it was magical. I asked Anne about a song that I had in mind for my entrance down the aisle, which at the time was not part of her repertoire. Sure enough, without hesitation, she took the time to learn the song and it was absolutely perfect! Everything I had hoped for and more! Throughout the rest of the evening our guests continued to compliment how beautiful the harp music had been. Words cannot express how happy I am to have had her play for my wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne recently was our harpist at my daughters wedding in South Lake Tahoe. She was fantastic.
During the planning stages she was quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls. She plays a large selection of music and truly wanted it to be unique for my daughters special day. Always professional, accommodating and personable, I highly recommend Anne for any occasion.

Profile Picture Pam, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My experience with Anne was nothing short of amazing. I put some info on a wedding website looking for a harpist and Anne emailed me within an hour of posting it. She called me the next day and went over all of her pricing and services. My wife and I agreed that it was very reasonable and within one day Anne had sent us her entire song catalog, along with audio of her playing many of them. She even offered to Skype with us if we wanted to hear any of the songs she didn't have audio for yet. Her list had such a wide range and fit every need we had. Her music was beautiful and was the perfect touch on our perfect day. I highly, highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist for their wedding.

Profile Picture Dan, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne was great to work with. So kind and caring and her music added just the perfect touch of class that added to our venue.

Profile Picture User6714543, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Harp

We were incredibly fortunate to hire Anne as our harpist for our wedding. She is a brilliant and talented musician (grammy-award winning!). Her music immediately transports us all to some heavenly realm, creating an enchanting atmosphere. She was very responsive to our requests and was flexible when little details changed. She coordinated with the other musicians easily, and was charming and delightful to spend time with. We adore her and would hire her again in an instant for other special events that arise in our lives. She is affordable and talented. You will have no regrets in procuring her services for your wedding or other events.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Harp

I'm so glad we booked Anne for the ceremony. Anne was very professional and quick to respond to any email, request, and question I had. She was very accommodating and made helpful suggestions when I had a difficult time making decisions. She coordinated her outfit to fit in with our wedding, arrived early, and stayed until our photos were done. Our guests just loved her! She has a wide selection of songs that will suit anyone. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne played at our daughter's outdoor wedding ceremony and reception. Her music was magical, emotional, and unique. It enhanced the atmosphere of the whole event. Anne prides herself in playing a wide variety of styles of music. All done extremely well!!
She is very easy to work with, has priced her talent very reasonably, and presents herself and her music very professionally.
We could not be more pleased with the way Anne's music added that magical touch that this type of event deserves.
She helped create memories for our daughter and our guests that will not be forgotten. Thank you, Anne, very much.

Profile Picture Charles, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were thrilled to have Anne play for our wedding. She was professional throughout our entire experience. She was helpful and friendly and most of all she played beautifully. She even coordinated her attire to match our wedding theme. Anne went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our day. Her song selection library is quite extensive and she took the time to send me links and talk to me about which songs to choose to fit our preference and our theme. All of our guests were in awe of her talent and everyone commented on what a wonderful touch it was to have her at our wedding! Thank you Anne!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne is an extremely talented musician and did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony and reception.. She can play just about anything and offered suggestions for appropriate songs. She is very responsive to questions. Her fees are very fair. But best of all Anne is a very nice and professional lady to work with. You can't go wrong using Anne's services!

Profile Picture Gary, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

What can I say, other than Anne was incredible. From the first time I contacted her, she was very polite, professional, and just a pleasure to do business with. It's very obvious that Anne has plenty of experience and knows what she is doing. She asked questions that made planning the music for the ceremony easy, and never left us in doubt as to what was going to happen that day. My wife and I had a catholic ceremony in a church, which Anne was very familiar with, so she knew exactly what kind of music to play and when and everything went incredibly smooth and according to plan. Contact back and forth with Anne was also very easy. She is on top of everything and responds very quickly. She also follows up with you if she doesn't hear back, which I thought was great. There is a lot going on when planning a wedding, and it can though to stay on top of everything, so Anne's friendly reminders were very helpful. Last but not least, Anne is an excellent harp player. Her music during the ceremony was great, set the ambiance, and our guests really enjoyed it. Anne, we can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Garrett, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne Roos was amazing at our 25th anniversary. She maintained a contact communication with us and played the appropriate music for our celebration. She was very flexible with us and she was a huge part to make our anniversary a success. We are her number one fans in Fallon, NV. Everybody in attendance had nothing but good comments to say about Anne's music.

Profile Picture Jose, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We thank from the bottom of our hearts. Your professionalism is beyond words as it is beautiful and elegant. Breathtaking, romantic and truly a timeless moment that we will forever hold dear in our hearts. Love Paul & Julie Lutali.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I really wanted a harpist to play for our ceremony and we decided to hire Anne. I am so happy with our decision. She is a beautiful harpist. I couldn't decide between three songs, so she played each of them during the ceremony. It was so lovely. And all my guests came up later to tell me how beautiful it was. We got together about a month before the wedding and she played me whatever I wanted to hear. She helped me decide on which songs to play before, during and after the ceremony. And after the ceremony was over, she continued to play while we got our photos done so the wedding party could enjoy her music. She has a real talent, and what a memorable and beautiful way to walk down the isle.

Profile Picture amber, 9/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were delighted to work with Anne on providing music for both our wedding ceremony and for the reception. She was very responsive to our inquiry, hosted us in her home for a preview of her music, played only from our extensive play list, charmed all of our guests and even dressed in a style to match our theme of High Tea. We are so glad we selected Anne as her music was the perfect background for our reception and lent a beautiful touch to our wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Richard, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were so fortunate to find Anne Roos to perform her beautiful Celtic Harp music for our son's wedding at Lake Tahoe. Nothing could have been more beautiful for the Lake Tahoe setting in the woods and the serenity of the Lake.

The beautifully played Harp music took us and the other guests to a place in our minds that was romantic and soothing. Nothing could have made the ceremony more beautiful and meaningful.

Jean Sargeant, David & Ping and family

Profile Picture Jean, 8/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)