Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Reviews

66 Reviews for Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos

• Sara

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Anne is amazing!

Anne was beyond wonderful! She is so sweet and was very helpful throughout the planning process. She is so very talented! I absolutely could not have picked a better ceremony musician. All in attendance were very impressed with her performance and I have to say that a harp adds such a beautiful, classy touch to a wedding. Go with Anne and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara, for the glowing review! I loved playing for you! Sending all my best to you and Greg for a wonderful holiday season and a beautiful start to the New Year as newlyweds.
  • X

Xin · Married on 09/30/2018

I am so glad that we have Anne to perform in our wedding. She is so perfect in our small wedding, and all our guests love her performance. She is professional and great to communicate. She makes our wedding super cute and special. I would highly recommend her to everyone. It's much better in real life than you pictured.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Xin, for the sweet review! I loved playing for you, Di, and your kind guests. Please keep in touch and share photo and video memories.

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2018

Anne was not only amazing as an artist but she was fun and kind. She played beautifully and was so thoughtful in her approach to our big day. We would have her again if we were renewing our vows in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! It was a joy playing at your elopement, and I loved getting to know you. Please stay in touch and give my best to James.

kendall · Married on 06/15/2018

I got married on the Hyatt beach at Incline Village in June of 2018. Having a harpist was one of the fundamental aspects of my wedding vision, and I was so grateful to have found Anne! She was such a great communicator throughout the whole wedding planning process and she regularly followed up with me the weeks leading up to the big day. Her music was absolutely beautiful and it made the day unforgettable. She offers such a wide variety of music, and she also played several special requests for me for my first dance and father-daughter dance. Anne is a true professional and I highly recommend her for any special event!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Kendall, for the wonderful review! I loved playing for you at your gorgeous Lake Tahoe beach wedding, and I was tickled to play for your dances. Wishing you many years of happiness! I hope you'll keep in touch.

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2017

Anne was terrific and very professional from the start. We had a Catholic wedding ceremony and she was able to quickly learn a favorite hymn to play among others she already knew. We held our reception at the Bistro at Edgewood Tahoe in their private dining room and there was just enough room for 23 guests and Anne. With family, fine dinning and lively music the night was a success with many family members highlighting the music. Anne knows so many varieties of music it was hard to limit my choices. Everything she played was memorable, but the guests all broke out in song to Neil Diamond! We were able to sample her music on Amazon Music and "Blue Jeans & Velvet" was our favorite CD. If you have any doubts of hiring a harpist, listen to Anne's CD and you will be delightedly surprised how wonderful and how much depth hiring Anne Roos will add to your special event.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

I loved getting to know you and playing at your gorgeous winter wedding ceremony and reception, Lisa. I'm so happy you enjoyed my music! Please keep in touch and share photo memories from your wedding with me.

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2017

Anne was a wonderful addition to making our wedding day special and memorable. She gave us everything we needed to get the selections we wanted and was great at communication and follow through. Her energy on the day of helped create a peaceful environment and we couldn't be more happy we included her in our ceremony.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! I loved playing at your gorgeous wedding, and I'm so glad I helped to make it stress-free.

Camille · Married on 09/25/2017

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Valhalla, Lake Tahoe. With the accompaniment of Anne's harp, our wedding day was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. From the moment we spoke to Anne on the phone, we knew she would be perfect for our special day. Not only was she helpful with our wedding music selection, she offered advice and recommendations for all areas of our wedding planning. Anne is an extremely gifted artist with a warm heart that will add a special touch to any event she is a part of.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

What a sweet review, Camille! I've enjoyed getting to know you, too, and I hope you'll keep in touch. Can't wait to see photos and videos!

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2017

Anne is so wonderful! As soon as I started looking at wedding venues in Tahoe, I contacted Anne to see if she was available on our chosen date because I really wanted her to play at our wedding. She is incredibly talented and easy to work with. She was very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, even providing weather and road construction advice each time we traveled to Tahoe. She was also extremely considerate in asking us what colors she should wear to the wedding and very professional with her equipment set-up and amplification. I highly recommend her services, as she is a dream to work with and her music adds a beautiful touch to every event!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jessica. I loved playing at your beautiful wedding!. I hope you'll keep in touch.

Julia · Married on 06/17/2017

Anne is fantastic!! We were so lucky to have her play at our Tahoe wedding. She spent countless hours on the phone with me and via email reviewing details and making sure our song list was perfect. She also did a free demo for us in her living room, which was spectacular. I highly recommend Anne if you're looking for a professional, calming, joyous musician for your wedding. All our guests were WOWed!! Thank you Anne!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Julia! It was a joy playing for you and Mark. Can't wait to see your photos!

Christy · Married on 06/10/2017

Anne was amazing! She is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and her music is beautiful. I'd recommend her to anyone. Her harp gave our special day that extra bit of elegance I was looking for.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Christy! I loved getting to know you, too :-)

Sabrina · Married on 10/21/2016

Words won't ever do justice how thrilled we were to have Anne bless our ceremony with her magical music and presence. We struggled for a bit to find the right live musician--most of the live wedding music out there is either hipster, country, folky, or too cover bandy. It just wasn't us. And we didn't want to force live music just for the sake of wanting to have it unless it embodied who we were as people. With that being said, one rainy morning, I stumbled upon Anne's profile here, and thought I'd give her a call and pick her brain. We are huge Loreena Mckennitt fans (we own all of her music on vinyl and have seen her live, so it only felt natural to talk with Anne about our musical preferences) and we were blown away when she both responded to our inquiry immediately, and was very open and straightforward about learning our favorite Loreena songs. Beyond this, Anne stayed in touch with us up until the big day. She was helpful, warm, inviting of our ideas, and incredibly thoughtful. Anne was hands down one of the greatest highlights of our day. Our guests won't stop talking about the magical harpist and the unique experience of her playing inside of the covered bridge. Thank you Anne! We will be following your music for years to come! Love and Blessings, Chase and Sabrina

Sent on 06/17/2017

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

It was an absolute joy playing for you and Chase, and I hope you'll keep in touch. It was such a pleasure getting to know you. What a gorgeous, special wedding! Can't wait to see your video!

Meghan · Married on 08/12/2016

Anne is amazing! She played at my outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour at Heavenly and it was magical. I asked Anne about a song that I had in mind for my entrance down the aisle, which at the time was not part of her repertoire. Sure enough, without hesitation, she took the time to learn the song and it was absolutely perfect! Everything I had hoped for and more! Throughout the rest of the evening our guests continued to compliment how beautiful the harp music had been. Words cannot express how happy I am to have had her play for my wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review, Meghan! It was a pleasure playing at your gorgeous wedding, and I was happy to play your song for your entrance ("Use Somebody"). I hope you'll keep in touch.

Pam · Married on 07/10/2016

Anne recently was our harpist at my daughters wedding in South Lake Tahoe. She was fantastic.
    During the planning stages she was quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls. She plays a large selection of music and truly wanted it to be unique for my daughters special day. Always professional, accommodating and personable, I highly recommend Anne for any occasion.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Pam! It was a joy to play at your daughter's beautiful wedding! I hope you'll keep in touch.

Dan · Married on 05/14/2016

My experience with Anne was nothing short of amazing. I put some info on a wedding website looking for a harpist and Anne emailed me within an hour of posting it. She called me the next day and went over all of her pricing and services. My wife and I agreed that it was very reasonable and within one day Anne had sent us her entire song catalog, along with audio of her playing many of them. She even offered to Skype with us if we wanted to hear any of the songs she didn't have audio for yet. Her list had such a wide range and fit every need we had. Her music was beautiful and was the perfect touch on our perfect day. I highly, highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist for their wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Wow! What a beautiful review, Dan! Thank you so very much. It was an absolute pleasure performing for you and Adrienne.

Anne was great to work with. So kind and caring and her music added just the perfect touch of class that added to our venue.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review :-) I loved playing at your wedding and getting to know you.

Laura · Married on 10/18/2015

We were incredibly fortunate to hire Anne as our harpist for our wedding. She is a brilliant and talented musician (grammy-award winning!). Her music immediately transports us all to some heavenly realm, creating an enchanting atmosphere. She was very responsive to our requests and was flexible when little details changed. She coordinated with the other musicians easily, and was charming and delightful to spend time with. We adore her and would hire her again in an instant for other special events that arise in our lives. She is affordable and talented. You will have no regrets in procuring her services for your wedding or other events.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your very gracious review, Laura. It was a joy playing at your beautiful wedding!

Natalie · Married on 07/25/2015

I'm so glad we booked Anne for the ceremony. Anne was very professional and quick to respond to any email, request, and question I had. She was very accommodating and made helpful suggestions when I had a difficult time making decisions. She coordinated her outfit to fit in with our wedding, arrived early, and stayed until our photos were done. Our guests just loved her! She has a wide selection of songs that will suit anyone. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Natalie, for your gracious review! It was a pleasure playing at your gorgeous wedding. I hope you'll keep in touch and forward along photos!

Charles · Married on 07/18/2015

Anne played at our daughter's outdoor wedding ceremony and reception. Her music was magical, emotional, and unique. It enhanced the atmosphere of the whole event. Anne prides herself in playing a wide variety of styles of music. All done extremely well!!
    She is very easy to work with, has priced her talent very reasonably, and presents herself and her music very professionally.
    We could not be more pleased with the way Anne's music added that magical touch that this type of event deserves.
    She helped create memories for our daughter and our guests that will not be forgotten. Thank you, Anne, very much.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

It was a joy to play for your daughter's wedding, and a joy to meet you and your wife. I'm so glad you enjoyed the music! Please continue to keep in touch.

Tara · Married on 06/20/2015

We were thrilled to have Anne play for our wedding. She was professional throughout our entire experience. She was helpful and friendly and most of all she played beautifully. She even coordinated her attire to match our wedding theme. Anne went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our day. Her song selection library is quite extensive and she took the time to send me links and talk to me about which songs to choose to fit our preference and our theme. All of our guests were in awe of her talent and everyone commented on what a wonderful touch it was to have her at our wedding! Thank you Anne!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Tara! It was a joy playing for you on your beautiful wedding day! Please keep in touch and send along photos.

Gary · Married on 05/30/2015

Anne is an extremely talented musician and did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony and reception.. She can play just about anything and offered suggestions for appropriate songs. She is very responsive to questions. Her fees are very fair. But best of all Anne is a very nice and professional lady to work with. You can't go wrong using Anne's services!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Gary! It was my pleasure to perform at your daughter's beautiful wedding. Please keep in touch and share photos!

Garrett · Married on 04/18/2015

What can I say, other than Anne was incredible. From the first time I contacted her, she was very polite, professional, and just a pleasure to do business with. It's very obvious that Anne has plenty of experience and knows what she is doing. She asked questions that made planning the music for the ceremony easy, and never left us in doubt as to what was going to happen that day. My wife and I had a catholic ceremony in a church, which Anne was very familiar with, so she knew exactly what kind of music to play and when and everything went incredibly smooth and according to plan. Contact back and forth with Anne was also very easy. She is on top of everything and responds very quickly. She also follows up with you if she doesn't hear back, which I thought was great. There is a lot going on when planning a wedding, and it can though to stay on top of everything, so Anne's friendly reminders were very helpful. Last but not least, Anne is an excellent harp player. Her music during the ceremony was great, set the ambiance, and our guests really enjoyed it. Anne, we can't thank you enough!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Garrett, for your glowing review! It was a pleasure playing for your wedding. My very best wishes to you and Stephani. Please do keep in touch.

Jose · Married on 12/13/2014

Anne Roos was amazing at our 25th anniversary. She maintained a contact communication with us and played the appropriate music for our celebration. She was very flexible with us and she was a huge part to make our anniversary a success. We are her number one fans in Fallon, NV. Everybody in attendance had nothing but good comments to say about Anne's music.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Jose! It was a joy playing for your special 25th Anniversary celebration! All my best to you and Claritza. I'm so glad you are my #1 fans in Fallon :-)

Merle · event on: 11/01/2014

I hired Anne for a memorial service and she was a highlight of the event. Many positive comments were made about her beautiful performance. The Celtic Harp played by such a master was simply perfect for my friend's memorial. I couldn't be more pleased.

In addition, Anne was very pleasant to interact with; she was professional without being overbearing; and, best of all, she showed up when she said she would and was all business from there on it. Lovely, lovely music.

Merle Owen

Sent on 11/03/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you for your gracious review, Merle. It was a pleasure performing at Lois' memorial, and I'm glad everyone enjoyed the music. Please keep in touch.

Paul · Married on 10/18/2014

We thank from the bottom of our hearts. Your professionalism is beyond words as it is beautiful and elegant. Breathtaking, romantic and truly a timeless moment that we will forever hold dear in our hearts. Love Paul & Julie Lutali.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! It was an absolute joy playing for your beautiful wedding, and I hope you'll keep in touch.