Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding Day Vows

The journey begins with your Wedding Day Vows!

I am an ordained minister living in Northern Nevada and certified to perform wedding ceremonies in all fifty states.  I have been called a “gifted orator” and “talented wordsmith” who loves to script moving ceremonies that are rich in personalization and customization.

I work with each couple to detail a program that is unique, original and will fit your personality. Some couples want it simple, while others have a clear vision and discriminating tastes. Likewise, I will take the time to understand you (and the family dynamic) so the perfect ceremony is scripted to your satisfaction. We will discuss things like the use, or non use, of religious overtones spoken within the ceremony. Some couples enjoy spiritual references, while other couples wish to have few, if any.

Each consultation is an exploration to discover your sensitivity regarding this and expectations of the overall structure of the ceremony. While I consider myself non-denominational - I am most willing to include any number of traditions, ideas and cultural expressions that are important to you and your family.

I deliver a speaking style that is rich with experience while being warm and welcoming to all of your guests. On the day of the event, I will arrive approximately a half hour before your start time and coordinate with your wedding team. I will manage your wedding license, secure all on-site signatures and file all documents to make your marriage official and legal.

The Love Story Presentation  &  Parents Tribute

The hallmark of my ceremonies are The Love Story Presentation and Parents Tribute. These optional features have become my signature pieces. The Love Story is a beautiful walk down memory lane that shares the story of how the two of you met and fell in love. As a graduate of the Marbecca Method Love Story Workshop training program - I am the only area officiant qualified to craft and deliver this amazing feature. It will have every guest falling in love with the story that brought you both together. The Parents Tribute is another one-of-a-kind original feature. It pays tribute to the parents in a moving and unique way that honors their dedicated years of raising the two amazing people that stand before us. It’s a generational tribute that also mentions grandparents and other important people in your life both present and past. This original tribute honors parents in the most amazing way possible and rarely leaves a dry eye anywhere in the front row.

Officiant             Ceremony Music            Ceremony Rehearsal           Rehearsal Dinner Package

I am a twenty-eight year veteran of the wedding industry and the only certified Wedding Entertainment Director in the entire state of Nevada. I have personally directed dozens of ceremony rehearsals when a wedding coordinator has not been hired. In addition, I am the only officiant in the entire Reno / Lake Tahoe area who can expertly present your pre-ceremony music, marches, microphones and recessional music. I have literally presented music for hundreds of wedding ceremonies in my twenty-eight years. If you want it done right, ask me about either of these two important add-ons.

Note: I would like to take a moment and address the topic of "family friends" who are asked to officiate a wedding ceremony. These well-intended efforts are not as smooth as you might think. As of late, this type of thing has become a fad or trend. More often than not, family friends do not possess the depth of knowledge, smooth delivery and etiquette that a dedicated life-long wedding professional will have. Basically, it's much harder than it looks! Generic ceremonies (often "copied and pasted" from the internet) are less than memorable, especially when delivered by an amateur. Sadly, by the time this has been figured out - it is too late and the moment can never be redone. The bottom line is simple . . . "Friends don't let friends officiate their wedding!"

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Reno

13 Reviews for Wedding Day Vows

User Photos
Photos
Licensed (1)

My husband and I got married on 9/23/17 and had a fairly large wedding and some specific requests in regards to the style of music, ceremonies, etc. We were looking for someone who would manage the ceremonial activities in a timely manner, show us where we need to be when we need to be there, and facilitate a fun environment for us and our guests. We never could have even imagined how far beyond our expectations Reno Tahoe DJ Company would go. We were lucky enough to have Larry perform our ceremony as well as DJ the reception, and it could not have been more perfect. He told our love story during the ceremony, managed the activities during the reception beautifully, and absolutely handled everything flawlessly. On our way to the honeymoon my husband and I both were talking non stop about what an incredible job Larry and Reno Tahoe DJ Company did with our wedding. Prior to the wedding I had no idea how important it would be to have a DJ that was able to handle all that Larry did, but I can not stress enough how incredible it is to have someone who is so good at managing the reception the way Larry did. If I could give ten stars, I would. Larry takes the time to actually get to know the couple, their story, the whole history, and even takes time to honor the parents/family of the bride and groom to truly make the ceremony all about you and your love for each other. I can't recommend strongly enough the Reno Tahoe DJ Company, and Larry specifically although I'm sure everyone in the company will give a stellar performance for your special day.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Larry was very accommodating... he dealt with my groomzilla like a champ and made our ceremony extra special. He had to jump through a few hoops to make it happen, but he was more than happy to do so. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Carissa, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Larry is very professional and has a way with words. He made our special day that much better.

Profile Picture Zack, 9/10/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1464582022 4c929f06da86a7fa 2016 01 29 camera 1 440  square crop

The Bundle: Officiant & DJ Packages

$300.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Bundle and Save!!! Did you know that I also own The Reno Tahoe DJ Company? While I keep very busy as a wedding officiant - I also operate the #1 DJ company in Northern Nevada. I have a staff of qualified professionals who are passionate about making your wedding day the best day ever. If you bundle our Officiant and DJ packages . . . you will save hundreds of dollars. Give me a call and ask about THE BUNDLE.
Offer Expires: 03/31/2018
#WW5605534388946813
1464582022 4c929f06da86a7fa 2016 01 29 camera 1 440  square crop

Weekday Discounts

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
You can save BIG MONEY when you reserve my services on a weekday. Call for special weekday pricing.
Offer Expires: 03/31/2018