Wedding Day Vows

Reno, Reno, NV 89523 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Wedding Day Vows

The journey begins with your Wedding Day Vows!

I am an ordained minister living in Northern Nevada and certified to perform wedding ceremonies in all fifty states. I have been called a “gifted orator” and “talented wordsmith” who loves to script moving ceremonies that are rich in personalization and customization.

I work with each couple to detail a program that is unique, original and will fit your personality. Some couples want it simple, while others have a clear vision and discriminating tastes. Likewise, I will take the time to understand you (and the family dynamic) so the perfect ceremony is scripted to your satisfaction. We will discuss things like the use, or non use, of religious overtones spoken within the ceremony. Some couples enjoy spiritual references, while other couples wish to have few, if any.

Each consultation is an exploration to discover your sensitivity regarding this and expectations of the overall structure of the ceremony. While I consider myself non-denominational - I am most willing to include any number of traditions, ideas and cultural expressions that are important to you and your family.

I deliver a speaking style that is rich with experience while being warm and welcoming to all of your guests. On the day of the event, I will arrive approximately a half hour before your start time and coordinate with your wedding team. I will manage your wedding license, secure all on-site signatures and file all documents to make your marriage official and legal.

The Love Story Presentation & Parents Tribute

The hallmark of my ceremonies are The Love Story Presentation and Parents Tribute. These optional features have become my signature pieces. The Love Story is a beautiful walk down memory lane that shares the story of how the two of you met and fell in love. As a graduate of the Marbecca Method Love Story Workshop training program - I am the only area officiant qualified to craft and deliver this amazing feature. It will have every guest falling in love with the story that brought you both together. The Parents Tribute is another one-of-a-kind original feature. It pays tribute to the parents in a moving and unique way that honors their dedicated years of raising the two amazing people that stand before us. It’s a generational tribute that also mentions grandparents and other important people in your life both present and past. This original tribute honors parents in the most amazing way possible and rarely leaves a dry eye anywhere in the front row.

Officiant Ceremony Music Ceremony Rehearsal Rehearsal Dinner Package

I am a twenty-eight year veteran of the wedding industry and the only certified Wedding Entertainment Director in the entire state of Nevada. I have personally directed dozens of ceremony rehearsals when a wedding coordinator has not been hired. In addition, I am the only officiant in the entire Reno / Lake Tahoe area who can expertly present your pre-ceremony music, marches, microphones and recessional music. I have literally presented music for hundreds of wedding ceremonies in my twenty-eight years. If you want it done right, ask me about either of these two important add-ons.

Note: I would like to take a moment and address the topic of "family friends" who are asked to officiate a wedding ceremony. These well-intended efforts are not as smooth as you might think. As of late, this type of thing has become a fad or trend. More often than not, family friends do not possess the depth of knowledge, smooth delivery and etiquette that a dedicated life-long wedding professional will have. Basically, it's much harder than it looks! Generic ceremonies (often "copied and pasted" from the internet) are less than memorable, especially when delivered by an amateur. Sadly, by the time this has been figured out - it is too late and the moment can never be redone. The bottom line is simple . . . "Friends don't let friends officiate their wedding!"

Just married!

Wedding Day Vows 5
Wedding Day Vows 6
Wedding Day Vows 7

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Larry was incredible. When our officiant cancelled at the last minute we found Larry who happened to be available. He not only put everything together in 4 days but made it amazing, personal, and exactly what we were hoping for. After the ceremony all of our guests talked about how wonderful the ceremony was and how great Larry did. He was available to talk to and work with always answering with promptness. He worked with us to make it specific to our situation. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

I am so glad you found me on such short notice and yes - it was like the wedding of the year. Everything just fell into place from the ceremony I had the honor to Officiate to the DJing you entrusted me with. I will never forget your wedding at the Corner Barn in Graeagle. You and Michael are just an amazingly beautiful couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Tina · Married on 09/02/2018

We are so so happy that we found Larry and that he was available for our wedding date! He was very professional throughout the entire process. He was quick to respond and very accommodating with all our needs. The ceremony was perfect and even better than I imagined it would be! He told our love story which put us at ease at the beginning of the ceremony. He listened to all our wants and needs for the ceremony and made it custom fit exactly how we wanted it. Many of our guests were commenting afterwards on how great the ceremony went! If we had to do it all over again we would choose Larry every time!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Wedding Day Vows 8

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

And if I had my way . . . I would choose a million Tina's & Sonny's. You were the most beautiful couple. I still remember how radiant you were walking through the meadow at Lavender Ridge. Breathtaking. It was an honor to serve you both.

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

Larry was very professional and fun and funny!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer. I'm only funny if you let me. You and Stefan made me feel so welcomed and at ease it was like a great big family reunion there at Tannenbaum.

Wedding Day Vows FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

• Reno Reno, Nevada, 89523 See on map