Wedding Day Vows Reviews

Wedding Day Vows 6
Wedding Day Vows 7

Amy Baltar · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing work

Loved how personalized it was and how well he got to know us

Sent on 07/28/2019

Lynne Lindberg (mother of groom) · Married on 06/02/2019

Personable

Larry has a great voice and personality for speaking and conducted the wedding ceremony with such professionalism. We were from out of town and Larry took care of the minute details with our son and his bride. As an officiant, Larry took care of the paperwork even the requirements from one Nevada county to another. His jovial kindness brought care to the bride and groom’s unique requests. Even getting married by the Truckee River, his voice portrayed clearly to our guests. Larry by our request, added Scripture, insight to ideas and even provided, within the ceremony, a spot for my father to pray for the young couple’s spiritual marriage. As the mother of the groom, I as quite pleased with our experience and appreciated Larry’s genuine sincerity for that wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Wedding Day Vows 8
    Wedding Day Vows 9
    Wedding Day Vows 10
    Wedding Day Vows 11
    Wedding Day Vows 12

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Larry was incredible. When our officiant cancelled at the last minute we found Larry who happened to be available. He not only put everything together in 4 days but made it amazing, personal, and exactly what we were hoping for. After the ceremony all of our guests talked about how wonderful the ceremony was and how great Larry did. He was available to talk to and work with always answering with promptness. He worked with us to make it specific to our situation. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

I am so glad you found me on such short notice and yes - it was like the wedding of the year. Everything just fell into place from the ceremony I had the honor to Officiate to the DJing you entrusted me with. I will never forget your wedding at the Corner Barn in Graeagle. You and Michael are just an amazingly beautiful couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Tina · Married on 09/02/2018

We are so so happy that we found Larry and that he was available for our wedding date! He was very professional throughout the entire process. He was quick to respond and very accommodating with all our needs. The ceremony was perfect and even better than I imagined it would be! He told our love story which put us at ease at the beginning of the ceremony. He listened to all our wants and needs for the ceremony and made it custom fit exactly how we wanted it. Many of our guests were commenting afterwards on how great the ceremony went! If we had to do it all over again we would choose Larry every time!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Wedding Day Vows 13

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

And if I had my way . . . I would choose a million Tina's & Sonny's. You were the most beautiful couple. I still remember how radiant you were walking through the meadow at Lavender Ridge. Breathtaking. It was an honor to serve you both.

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

Larry was very professional and fun and funny!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer. I'm only funny if you let me. You and Stefan made me feel so welcomed and at ease it was like a great big family reunion there at Tannenbaum.

Chris · Married on 06/09/2018

Larry was timely, professional and awesome!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Chris. I will always remember your wedding to Christina. So intimate and that beautiful setting near Sugar Bowl Ski Resort was breathtaking. I also love how you included your daughters in your ceremony. That was very touching.

Emi · Married on 06/09/2018

Larry was so great to work with! He was accommodating to doing phone calls as our schedules made it difficult to meet with him. Always very responsive and did an amazing job at our wedding (even did his research to find out when our football teams were playing which was a nice touch!)! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Emi. I had a great time personalizing your wedding ceremony. Your Love Story was amazing and beautiful and yes, your love for football was a huge part of who you are. Go Rams! Go Bears! Go Emi & David! :)

Tiffany · Married on 04/28/2018

Larry was very helpful throughout the planning of both our ceremony and reception. Music was spot on and had people dancing all night. It was an amazing night thanks to the help of Larry!
    Thank you very much Larry, you’re the best!!!
    Mr. and Mrs. Maaka

Sent on 05/05/2018

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

It was the best of both worlds. First to Officiate your wedding and then to oversea the music as your DJ. I wish you and Tevita the very best that life has to offer.

Devin · Married on 04/14/2018

Larry was the DJ and officiant for our wedding. It was seamless and he did a great job!

Thank you Larry!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Devin. I wish you and Kelly many happy years together. It was an honor to serve you both.

Alicia · Married on 03/24/2018

If you want someone who custom tailors the ceremony to you and your fiance, as well as flawlessly incorporate family elements, then Larry William's is your guy! Professional, dedicated, and a great personality! We wrote our own vows and Larry did the rest. Our ceremony was beautiful and Larry found the perfect way to appeal to the many different personalities in attendance. He also created a love story which took my husband and I back to the first day we met. We are so happy with the decision to use Larry as our officiant and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Alicia. You and Colby are a beautiful couple and your wedding at David Walley's Hot Springs will always be one I will remember.

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I got married on 9/23/17 and had a fairly large wedding and some specific requests in regards to the style of music, ceremonies, etc. We were looking for someone who would manage the ceremonial activities in a timely manner, show us where we need to be when we need to be there, and facilitate a fun environment for us and our guests. We never could have even imagined how far beyond our expectations Reno Tahoe DJ Company would go. We were lucky enough to have Larry perform our ceremony as well as DJ the reception, and it could not have been more perfect. He told our love story during the ceremony, managed the activities during the reception beautifully, and absolutely handled everything flawlessly. On our way to the honeymoon my husband and I both were talking non stop about what an incredible job Larry and Reno Tahoe DJ Company did with our wedding. Prior to the wedding I had no idea how important it would be to have a DJ that was able to handle all that Larry did, but I can not stress enough how incredible it is to have someone who is so good at managing the reception the way Larry did. If I could give ten stars, I would. Larry takes the time to actually get to know the couple, their story, the whole history, and even takes time to honor the parents/family of the bride and groom to truly make the ceremony all about you and your love for each other. I can't recommend strongly enough the Reno Tahoe DJ Company, and Larry specifically although I'm sure everyone in the company will give a stellar performance for your special day.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

You are so sweet. Thank you, Kimberly. I hope customers reading this will understand that my advanced level training as a "certified" Wedding Entertainment Director has well prepared me to handle multiple duties expertly. In this case, Officiant, DJ and Event Coordinator. Your wedding at The Grove in South Reno was one I will always remember. I am so honored you entrusted me with such important roles and I am thrilled that you were so happy. I hope you and Cody enjoy all the blessings of a wonderful life together.

Carissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Larry was very accommodating... he dealt with my groomzilla like a champ and made our ceremony extra special. He had to jump through a few hoops to make it happen, but he was more than happy to do so. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you for the nice words, Carissa. Jed was no groomzilla. He was awesome. Every wedding has last minute changes and special things needed. I always plan for these challenges. I am so happy you enjoyed everything. I wish you both all the best.
  • Z

Zack · Married on 09/10/2017

Larry is very professional and has a way with words. He made our special day that much better.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you Zack. Your ceremony in Genoa was picture perfect. All the best to you and Nicole.

Gina · Married on 07/29/2017

Larry Williams officiated my July 2017 wedding and did a wonderful job! He was so great and professional to work with. He took so much time talking with me about how my now husband and I had met and all that we had in common. He made the ceremony so personalized and beautiful! Many friends and family commented to me on what a wonderful job Larry did. I am so grateful for the perfect day that we had and for choosing Larry to officiate the ceremony.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Carol · Married on 06/03/2017

Larry provided a wonderful service highlighting the joining of our two families. He was extremely easy to work with and very professional throughout the whole process. This was an outdoor wedding in a park with a reception following afterwards. He also was able to recommend an excellent Photographer.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Carol. You and Jon are an amazing couple and I was so honored to be your officiant. I'm happy you liked photographer Alison Ramsey too. Isn't she wonderful? :)

Julia · Married on 05/20/2017

Very happy and impressed with the vowels Larry created for us. So Beautiful and inspiring. With little information that was given, he gave not only us, but all my family strength and courage to believe true love still exist. It was so perfect!!!!!!! Thank you, Larry.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

True love does exist and you and Danny are the definition of it. I love putting together words that fit each couple. I was so honored to be a part of your special day.

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2017

We would ABSOLUTELY recommend Larry as an officiant! He was extremely professional and flexible with our ideas - he made us comfortable with the process and decisions from start to finish. He has so much experience he was able to recommend and guide us where we needed it too - and it was so appreciated. We had multiple guests come up and ask us afterward if we had chosen Larry because he was a personal friend - they were shocked to learn that we found him online! I highly recommend letting Larry tell "your story" as a couple - our friends and family absolutely loved the way he brought everyone together with it. Choosing Larry is the easiest decision we made and it turned out perfectly!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

I have never met a couple who loves life as much as you and Steve. The pictures from your ceremony say it all. The smiles, laughter and spontaneous moments made your wedding one I will NEVER forget. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Ashlyn · Married on 07/23/2016

Larry was wonderful! Very responsive and easy to work with. He created a wonderful ceremony for us that we also had a lot of input in. I would definitely recommend Larry!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Ashlyn. You and Brian looked amazing and the setting at Galena Creek was beautiful. I am so grateful to have been a part of your day.

Kasey · Married on 05/27/2016

Larry was just awesome! I'll explain why. Larry really caters and highlights the precious values you hold dear to you. Being our Officiant for our wedding he asked a lot of detailed questions for how we wanted the ceremony to go and in many ways that was very helpful because it is true that their some questions that even you wouldn't think of. Larry also wanted to make sure that we were happy with the speech, how relatives names were enunciated, and just the whole service. If you want someone that truly pays attention to detail and cares about the detail you want to emphasize, then I highly recommend this gentleman. Darin and I were very happy and grateful we picked him. Like I said he was just AWESOME!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Kasey, for the kind words. You and Darin were an absolute pleasure to work with. Your family is so sweet too. I will always remember your beautiful wedding in Lake Tahoe. It was picture perfect. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

jennette · Married on 02/13/2016

Larry was amazing to work with, i had two people cancel on me and stumbled across larry thank goodness! Not only was all of this done with very short notice but he made sure to always answer any queston i had even on the same day even through the holidays. The ceremony script was very thoughtful and he made sure to include everything we had asked for. He made the whole process very easy not to mention a genuinely caring person whom ive had the pleasure to meet. Thank you for everything ??

Sent on 10/04/2016

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Jennette. I'm sorry you had those previous experiences with less than professional officiants. I'm so glad you found me and I was able to offer you the quality and stress-free day you deserved. You have a beautiful family and I was honored to officiate your wedding to Ryan at Tannenbaum.

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2013

Larry was fantastic!! We would recommend him as an officiant for any couple looking to have fond memories of your wedding. He weaved in our personal love story, made it funny and entertaining for all and included a parents and grandparents tribute. Very sweet!!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Wedding Day Vows 14
    Wedding Day Vows 15
    Wedding Day Vows 16
    Wedding Day Vows 17

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer. What a great day. What a great family. I was honored to be there for you and your husband Larry. Blessings and thanks.

Shelby · Married on 07/30/2017

Larry did an overall wonderful job, we would absolutely recommend him! :)
    I enjoyed how he personalized the ceremony with our love story and how he asked what we wanted to get out of it.
    He definitely catered/tailored the ceremony to our wants and needs.
    Thank you, Larry!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Wedding Day Vows 18
    Wedding Day Vows 19

Maci · Married on 07/15/2017

3.5
      3.5

Larry Williams did a great job preforming our ceremony and made our wedding very special for our family and friends!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Wedding Day Vows's reply:

"Great job" and "very special" are words I love to hear. Blessings to you and Ben.