120 Reviews for Epik Weddings

Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
114 Epik Weddings Reviews

So happy with our photos from Epic Weddings. Professional, courteous, knowledgeable. Money well spent on absolutely beautiful pictures that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Eric , 9/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our entire experience with Epik Weddings throughout the planning and execution of our wedding was absolutely amazing. Erik was phenomenal at maintaining communication with us throughout the entire process. The planning was so easy and seamless that the DJ and photography aspects of our wedding became some of the easiest to plan and execute on the wedding day. Aaron was amazing in the planning and carrying out of the wedding photography. The photography session with Aaron and Ashleigh was a once in a lifetime experience. We were so comfortable and relaxed during the entire photography session that we got some absolutely incredible photos. We would highly recommend Epik Weddings to any and all.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

My husband and I got married on July 7th , and we couldn't be anymore happier with our decision with going with Epik Weddings for our photography. They were completely amazing! Aaron has been awesome throughout the whole process and when we received the pictures we were in love with every single photo. They were able to capture every feeling at the wedding, and I could truly say when going through our photos I had the biggest smile on my face, it was like I was able to feel each feeling in each photo. All I kept saying was look how happy everyone was, and how each picture looked so real. You guys did an outstanding job, and I would recommend you to everyone !

Thank you guys so much again !

Photos
Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Erik and the team at Epik Weddings was the easiest part of planning our wedding. Erik is organized, responsive, detail oriented, fun, and full of creative ideas. He made the planning process run so smoothly and thought of every detail. He was there to answer any questions and relieve any anxiety along the way.

Epik Weddings provided many services for us. They created an itinerary that kept the flow of the day on track, worked well and communicated with our other venders including our photographer and harpist, created awesome Spotify playlists (which we had the ability to edit), amplified our wedding ceremony, and provided a processional DJ (Ronnie is wonderful!). We also used their photo booth services which included a super helpful attendant, a wide variety of fun props, customized photo booth strips that printed for our guests in seconds, and digital copies of all the photos.

I can not say enough positive things about Erik and Epik Weddings. I would recommend them to anyone and would definitely hire them again! Thank you for helping make our day so stress-free and fun!

Profile Picture Maura, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Epik for our Cinematography. We could not be more happy with the the way our video turned out! It was shot and edited so beautifully!!! We will have this video to remember forever. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Dani, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

With an out of town wedding, we knew we needed to do our research to find the best DJ. After emailing Erik at Epik Weddings, we knew the found the one! He was patient, accommodating, and FUN. He met with us when we requested his help and reassured us that our wedding day would be perfect and indeed it was. We even decided to use the videography through Epik and he rocked it! Aaron was also very upbeat and encouraging, making sure he got every shot. I felt confident and happy with them controlling the flow of our day. Thank you Epik for completing our day!!

Profile Picture chelsea, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Epik wedding was incredible to work with! I went into planning my wedding not knowing anything, and unsure on what I was really looking for in a DJ and photographer. We had a initial phone call with Erik to go over the wedding and he was so extremely helpful, offering photo examples and explaining the whole process and gave us options to think about. He was great with communicating and checking in with us along the way!

Aaron White for our photographer and he was amazing! I never dreamed that we would have such gorgeous wedding photos (generally we are a very un-photogenic couple) and Aaron captured our wedding perfectly!

Out DJ was Dwight and he crushed it, not only did they stay flexible and kept us on schedule they were fun to work with!

Huge thank you to Epik Weddings, they made our whole planning/ wedding day a fabulous memory!

Profile Picture KeriAnne, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Erik DJ'd our wedding at the Tannenbaum. He did an amazing job coordinating everything with the photographer and all the vendors. Everyone seemed to have a ton of fun and he got a lot of people out on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric, Aaron, and his assistant were great people to work with! Very polite and respectful! Always on time! Thank you for such a great experience. We will definitely recommend to our friends!!!

Profile Picture Dan, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Erik and his staff are the best! From planning to execution, everything was perfect! Erik was available via phone, text, and email for any questions or ideas we had. He was completely willing to work in our budget without compromising the quality of the product. He created a great timeline for our ceremony and reception, making sure each element we wanted was included in the day. The day of, he continued to make sure everything we requested was done. The sound was perfect - our guests heard everything, which we've struggled with at past weddings. The shoe game was a hit! We had so much fun and our guests really enjoyed it too. The photobooth was so much fun - and we have the photos to prove it! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ - he picked up on what our guests were wanting to dance to and how best to keep the party going. My only regret is not having more hours to dance!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/6/18, 13 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We always loved photo booths at weddings we’ve attended so it was a no brainer for our own. Erik and Epik weddings made the process so easy! It was nice to design our own photo template. Erik was very friendly and easy to work with. Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth and props that Erik provided.

Photo for Epik Weddings Review - The happy couple. Backdrop provided by Chalet View Lodge.
Photo for Epik Weddings Review - Outside perspective
Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We were referred to Erik by our venue coordinator after shopping around for various DJ’s with no luck. After our first phone calls and email exchanges with Erik, we felt a strong connection that he was a perfect fit for our Wedding.
We were not familiar with the process of planning a wedding, scheduling timelines, lining up all the vendors.
After attending an open house at our selected venue, ArrowCreek, we were able to meet up with Erik face to face. We scheduled our over the phone meeting where he gave us playlist options and different little fun experiences to include in ou\r reception.
He coordinated with the photographer, vendor, officiant, created a timeline so everyone would know where they needed to be and be able to capture all the special moments on camera.
All of our vendors we choose worked so well together and made sure that no details, big or small, were overlooked.
Without reservation, we highly recommend Erik for DJ services look forward to working with him in our future.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik was amazing! He provided the DJ services for our wedding, and he exceeded all of our expectations. It was clearly important to him that our day was special, and he made sure to include all of our requests. He also provided recommendations that helped make our wedding reception even more unique and memorable. We were impressed with his professionalism and attentiveness. We could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Elisabeth , 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Erik was amazing to work with. He and Ronnie helped make our day so special!

Profile Picture alyssa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Epik Weddings to DJ our wedding in Squaw Valley and they did a wonderful job! Erik was so great to work with via email and phone in the planning stages. Steve DJ'd our wedding night and absolutely killed it. He kept our dance floor packed for hours and was very professional and fun! All of our guests were raving about the service they provided. We would definitely recommend them for your wedding/other events!

Profile Picture tara, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Loved Epik Entertainment, Erik was nice and responsive and friendly to our requests and the image we wanted for the wedding, we did the photobooth as well which was a huge hit for the wedding guests, and we got all the images after which was great fun for us as the bride and groom! would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I don't often write reviews but felt compelled to carve out the time to write this one. If you're looking for an entertainment group, I would go with Epik Entertainment led by Erik Riekenberg. They were so impressive and exceeded our expectations. Prepping with Erik was a seamless & great experience. He was extremely responsive, a genuinely nice guy always aiming to go above & beyond and offer to help with whatever we needed even if it was technically out of scope & required multiple conversations. I have a high bar for service & Erik and this team more than met that, setting a new expectation for vendors we work with in the future. We had some unique customs for our wedding which Erik embraced, took the time to understand & did a tremendous job executing the plan. He has great taste in music & followed exactly what we wanted. As the MC,he did a terrific job keeping us on track & keeping everyone entertained. The dance floor was never empty. The best compliment I can give Erik & his team are through the compliments shared on the night of our wedding - "This was the best wedding I have ever been to", "I have never seen a dance floor so lively". I also want to mention the amazing videographers we worked with as part of Epik. Aaron was INCREDIBLE to work with. We've seen the preview reel so far (got married only two weeks ago) and I was stunned by the quality of the video and how it told our story. We feel so lucky to have worked with them & have them as part of our special day.

Profile Picture Mahta, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the best experience with Erik - from start to finish he provided us an experience that was above and beyond anything we could have hoped for. Great music with quality sound, friendlienwzz and professionalism, great personality, etc. Erik made us feel like we were spending our wedding day with him as our friend instead of just as a vendor.

Profile Picture Lacie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik was the best vendor we worked with for our wedding! From his detailed approach to planning, to being someone we could rely on day-of to keep things moving in the right direction. I will be recommending him to anyone in need of a DJ/MC/Photobooth services.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dwight was a wonderfully fun and genuinely NICE DJ. He was right on point with me - the hostess to the event - we could catch each other's eye - and he would go directly into our planned agenda. He was intuitive to the mood of the party/crowd and seemed to know just the RIGHT song to play at the RIGHT time. I would recommend him for any event and wouldn't hesitate to invite him to play at any upcoming events.

Profile Picture Ronna, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I can't say enough about what a great job Erik did for us on our wedding day! He was by far our favorite vendor to work with, whenever I had a question he was super quick to get back to me and put me at ease. We got so many compliments after our wedding about how great the DJ was, everyone had such a great time on the dance floor! The photobooth was also a must have -- it was super easy to use, the props were fun and the photos afterwards are priceless! We also ended up adding on a cinematography package which Erik coordinated without me having to do anything making wedding planning a little less stressful! We haven't gotten to see any footage yet but I know I will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Hillarie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We had a great experience working with Erik and Steve starting from the initial phone call all the way to our last dance. Erik was timely, professional, and lighthearted. We aren't from the Reno area but Erik was great at emailing and setting up voice and FaceTime calls. He helped us create the whole flow of our wedding. Steve was our DJ for the big day. He was awesome! He was brilliant at time management, fitting in the shoe game ( big hit!), speeches, and cake cutting seamlessly. The music Steve played throughout the night kept people dancing and smiling until the very end of the night. Thank you so much Erik and Steve for making our wedding a stress free, incredibly fun party!!!

Profile Picture Page, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding than Erik. He was so easy to work with and very personable! Erik takes a lot of pride in his business, as he should! He made the whole process so effortless. Everyone loved the magician who went around to the different tables to entertain people and the shoe game was a blast! So many good laughs! Erik, you really made our day perfect! I promise, you will not go wrong when booking with Epik Entertainment!

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

What an amazing DJ. Music doesn't cover what Erik did for us. When your new to weddings, all the research still leaves a lot unknown. Erik not only walked us through a 4 different styles of weddings but a plethora of extras. (games, themes, and different styles of wedding organization. Saying that our experience with Erik was professional and worth the money would be a disservice. The wedding turned out perfect and a large part was the help and fun we had working with Erik.
~ Matt