421 W Plumb Lane Suite F, Reno, NV 89509 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Cherry Bomb Catering, LLC

Cherry Bomb Catering, LLC Reno's premier cater takes pride in catering to your desires, taste buds and success! It is attention to detail and dedication in building unique menus, working in various venues, working with dietary and allergy needs while always staying within your budget that makes Cherry Bomb customers continue to come back for seconds.

Follow Cherry Bomb Catering, LLC on

6 Reviews for Cherry Bomb Catering, LLC

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Delicious!

Dawn and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! I was super indecisive about the food because there was so many amazing options, and they really helped me narrow it down and figure out what would be best for us. The food was DELICIOUS and they totally worked with my vision of wanting some super fun options for our guests - and we got rave reviews for the food!! They even did a churro bar for us which was a total hit. I've always felt like wedding food is super boring and not very tasty, and Cherry Bomb helped us achieve the exact opposite of that. Our guests are still talking about our amazing food!! Thanks Cherry Bomb!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Food, Amazing Value

From the tasting too the wonderful service Cherry Bomb was always on top of their game. We opted for the Pasta Bar and Antipasta cocktail hour, considering we had a fairly large wedding and we were looking for the best option.
    They were wonderful and as expensive as catering gets I felt that they left with the best option at our price point. and our guest were left happy and full! Ready to party the night away!

Thank you again!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Janelle · Married on 06/18/2016

Dawn and her Cherry Bomb team were amazing for my rehearsal dinner and wedding! We have gotten so many compliments from our guests about the delicious food. Dawn was super easy to work with and always had tons of suggestions, listened and responded to cost concerns, and was accommodating to some of our guest's specific dietary restrictions. Most importantly, the food was simply DELICIOUS. Her staff was very friendly and enjoyable to be around. We would definitely recommend Cherry Bomb for weddings or any other catered event!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Cherry Bomb Catering, LLC FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 43.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 23.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 23.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Cajun, Caribbean, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Nemus Photography
    Nemus Photography Wedding Photographers

I always get so excited when I see that my couples have booked Cherry Bomb as their caterer! Their food is so delicious and their service is impeccable. They create custom menus for every client so everyone gets exactly what they want. They able to provide plated, family style or buffet options too!

• TapSnap1156
    TapSnap1156 Photo Booths

I was just at an event last weekend with Cherry Bomb and it was the bomb! They always put out to quality food and the staff is so friendly. Our paths have crossed many times and they are a top-notch caterer.

• Epik Weddings and Events
    Epik Weddings and Events Wedding Photographers

Cherry Bomb Catering are easily at the top of my favorite catering companies in the Reno/Tahoe area. From the wonderful food they provide, to the professional servers and chefs and everything in between, your expectations will be exceeded. I have been DJing weddings in the Reno/Tahoe area for over 16.5 years and over 350 weddings; when I learn that Cherry Bomb are going to be the caterers for the event, I have no worries about the food and presentation. If we are able to partner their great food with my services, everyone will remember the great party thrown in your honor and the event will be a huge success.

• 421 W Plumb Lane, Suite F Reno, 89509 See on map