Reno, NV 89521 Map · Phone number · Visit website

9 Reviews for Kate Stapleton Photography

Kejana Grocott · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Photographer!

We planned our wedding in 2 months. When we came across Kate's website, it sealed the deal that we wanted her to capture our special day. She was very quick to respond and her attention to detail is amazing. We met with her before our wedding day to finalize details and that made the day flow so much smoother. Once the day arrived, she was punctual, so fun and had cute group ideas to showcase how much fun we had at the reception. I would highly recommend Kate to everyone!
    Thank you Kate for being so amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Kate Stapleton Photography's reply:

Aw Kejana, thank you so much for sharing your experience. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful at Whitney Peak and I really enjoyed being amongst your friends and family. Not only are you and Russ such amazing people but they are too! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding story. Best wishes and I can't wait to see what the future holds in your marriage!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Conti · Married on 09/07/2020

Best Photographer Ever! Amazing Experience!

My husband and I seriously LUCKED OUT with Kate Stapleton. I came across Kate’s beautiful photography on Instagram during the wedding planning process. I’ve looked at countless photographers thinking the “perfect” one didn’t exist, until I came across Kate’s beautiful work. Her style is so breathtaking. She is an extremely talented artist who knows all the right places, all the right angles, and all the right things to say to make you and your partner’s love come out in every photo. Her work speaks for itself. She has a delicate, romantic, bright style that is timeless and mesmerizing. We had Kate do our winter engagement photos as well as our wedding, and we could not be happier.

In addition to Kate’s photography skills, the rest of the booking and planning process is made SO simple for couples. She is a very responsive communicator and was always there for us through phone, email, Zoom, etc. We are thankful for her cheerful emails and the easy website she uses to complete the bookings. Aside from Kate’s amazing photography, responsiveness, and professionalism, we are most grateful for Kate’s kindness and genuine love for her clients. She is more than our wedding photographer- she is our friend, and we look forward to working with her in the future as we grow our family and celebrate many anniversaries ahead. Thank you for everything Kate, you are AMAZING!

Sent on 08/05/2020

• Reno, NV, 89521 See on map
    775-227-5774 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kate Stapleton Photography)