Marcella Camille Events

Reno, NV View map Visit website

Marcella Camille Events is a boutique multi-state wedding and event planning business servicing northern Reno/Tahoe; California; Colorado, and destination weddings- we love to travel! They provide full planning + design, partial planning, and wedding management (our version of day-of). Marcella Camille Events curates romantic and sophisticated events your guests can’t stop talking about.

From the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and to the end of the reception, Marcella Camille Events will provide every couple with the services needed to make their wedding day run smoothly. They offer a variety of services to cover everything a client could need, including:

Unlimited E-mail communication

Up to 18 planning meetings

Venue/vendor procurement, selection, and contract negotiation on your behalf

Site Evaluation and Logistics Management

Project Planning Calendar

Realistic Budget consultation and financial management

Vendor liaison and communication of planning details to vendors in advance of meetings

Wedding Design Consultation

Inspiration board and color palette creation

Floorplan design and presentation of design elements in a mood board

Linen selection, tablescape design, + floral and lighting design plan consultations

Sourcing of room decor, furnishings, and custom elements

Creation and Management of tenting, staging, flooring and rental items

Custom design of paper goods, printed accessories, and stationary

Complementary Website creation and design

Creation of cake design and dessert and beverage displays

Consultation with event manager on logistics throughout planning

Unlimited vendor referrals

Timely execution of production schedule with minimum of 2 event managers day-of

Vendor consultation, timeline creation, + orchestration of rehearsal, ceremony, and reception

Set-up of all personal items on site at ceremony and reception location

Breakdown and packing of all decor

Complementary Booking of hotel blocks and transportation needs

Attendance and consultation at menu, cake, and beverage tastings

Access to project management system, Aisle Planner

RSVP tracking

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emma
    Emma M. Married on 08/01/2020

Incredible Management Skills - Don't Have Your Wedding Without Her!

Marci is a miracle worker - I 100% recommend hiring her! We retained her services prior to Covid, and when everything went crazy and we needed to postpone, she stuck with us and made us feel reassured. With Marci's help, we were able to have the wedding we always wanted. She's incredibly communicative and prompt in responding. She provided wonderful advice when we had issues with other vendors and questions about etiquette. We opted for for the day/month of service and that was perfect for us; not having to deal with vendor schedules the day of our wedding was invaluable. Everything about our wedding went perfectly, and it was in-large due to Marci's management skills. We couldn't have done it with you!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 11/03/2019

My favorite vendor from our wedding!

From the first phone consult I had with Marci, I knew I had to have her on my vendor team. She was so friendly, helpful, and full of wonderful ideas from the beginning and only proved herself to be even more valuable as the planning process continued.
    First of all, the website she gave me access to was one of the most valuable tools I had. Between budget tracking, idea boards, guest count, floor plans, timeline and every other aspect of planning, I could keep all of it organized in one place!
    We had three planning meetings (two of which were over the phone since I planned most of the wedding long distance) and a venue tour before the wedding, in which we covered every detail of the wedding day . By the time our wedding was 2 weeks away, Marci handled every aspect for me so I could relax and enjoy our wedding weekend. She managed all of the last minute emails, questions, set up/deliveries, scheduling, etc. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I knew nothing about it! She is a jack of all trades! Not only is she a wedding planning boss, but she got to play hairstylist for me and pulled my hair into an updo before our reception when my veil messed up my hair!
    I truly cannot say enough good things about Marci. Her calm, collected, sweet, and organized manner left me feeling poised and ready for our wedding rather than stressed and freaking out. Every time I had a question, she was quick to provide suggestions and solutions. Her willingness to help and make our wedding perfect shows in every aspect of her planning. If you're looking for a wedding or event planner, your search can stop here. Not only will you walk away with a successful, beautiful, personalized event, but you'll walk away with a friend as well :)

Marcella Camille Events's reply:

Oh Natalie, thank you so much for the thoughtful and kind review! I loved everything about planning your wedding with you. Such a joy to serve you in the process and on your wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Katie Bearden
Katie Bearden
Principle Planner

Hello! I’m Katie,

Born and raised in Reno, I am blessed to call places like Lake Tahoe my backyard! I am certified in wedding and events because I feel it is important to provide my clients with the best knowledge and up to date information in the industry.

I have a passion for design and décor and love seeing how each couple’s special day is uniquely their own.

I look forward to meeting each one of you as we tackle the wonderful world of planning your special day!

Marci
Marci
Owner/Principle Planner

owner, ceo, lead planner + designeri’m marci and i’m the owner, lead planner, and designer behind marcella camille events. marcella camille events is a boutique reno-tahoe based event production company with a passion to curate elevated and sophisticated events your guests can’t stop raving about.i'm passionate about what i do because it allows me to celebrate & serve my clients lives and their unique and wonderful stories. and i get to hang and party with some pretty cool people, too. it's a joy to collaborate on every. single. one.some of my clients:-need someone to plan their wedding for them-need help and guidance along the way-have a huge corporate event they need to produce but have no clue how.-need someone to help them create the plans to celebrate a loved one’s milestone life event.as a certified wedding + event planner with over 13 years in the wedding industry, i have walked hundreds of clients through this process.with my three step planning process, planning, design, production, we’ll confidently lead you through every checklist item so you don’t have to stress and can be a guest at your own event.

Sarah Goff Photography Sarah Goff Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Marcella Camille Events on a professional level in coordination of styled shoots and creative collaborations. Marci is detail-oriented and accountable, and the sweetest person! She's willing to go above and beyond for her clients, maintains a positive attitude, and is so talented at bringing a vision to life. I highly recommend her services for any wedding or event!

The Meadows Event Center The Meadows Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Marcella Camille Events, They are a must go to for all your day of planning and coordinating. She will make your day run flawlessly from start to finish.

Reno Reno, NV, 89508
925-787-9752
Location of (Marcella Camille Events)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding