Nemus Photography

Carnelian Bay, CA View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Nemus Photography is Nicky Byrnes, photographer of people since 2006.

Let's work together if:

1. You're willing to invest in photography.
  2. You are not interested in photography trends.
  3. You are not interested in ten bagillion boring look at the camera images.
  4. You want to have fun while we work together.
  5. You are awesome.

I could say a million other things about how long I've been a professional photographer and the awards I've won but honestly do you reeeeeeally want to read about that? Please fill out my contact form, let's be friends.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jamie W. Married on 04/12/2021

Perfect location, perfect photographer

Nicky was fantastic to work with. She was able to accommodate our requests for a short and sweet wedding on a beach in winter, and I have beautiful pictures to prove it! Plus, she is fun and authentic and our pictures reflect that. I would recommend her to anyone.
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 02/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The photographer of my dreams!

I knew before I was even engaged that photography was going to be the most important thing to me. I also knew that I really just wanted good photos of me and my groom to frame. I am also a photographer and was nervous about being on the other side of the lens. We decided it would be best to have a photographer be there for an hour or two to capture what was most important to us.

We had a hard time finding a photographer that had the style we liked and that was willing to come to our Virginia City, Nevada wedding for a couple of hours. We had our three favorites and one photographer responded that she would be willing to photograph us on the Monday after the wedding. When Nemus Photography replied and said she was interested I was so happy! I had seen she had photographed an engagement in Virginia City and knew how to capture a more rustic look and feel that fit the location.

We had a phone call and several instagram messages back and forth. She was very encouraging and helped settled my nervousness. When I found out I was going to have to have surgery just 3 weeks before the wedding she sent me very supportive texts.

When she showed up the day of the wedding I felt like we had known each other for ages. I didn't notice her at all during the ceremony but I can tell she was running around a bunch from the pictures she was able to capture. Afterwards she helped me organize my family for some portraits before we took of for the couples portraits. We drove to two locations to photograph but there was a lot of variety of backgrounds at those two locations and I am so glad we didn't spend all our time driving around. We talked and laughed a lot during the our session and she even took some photos that my groom asked for. She made me feel very comfortable on the other side of the lens, I wish I could always have her hyping me up for photos!

When we got back to the reception she stayed and took a few more pictures before heading out. Her energy was just what I needed for the day and I really wish she could've stayed for the rest of the night as a guest! I had so much fun with her!

The pictures came back in the time frame she had told me and for someone who just wanted a couple to frame... there are just too many good ones and now we are making a book! I love my photos so much. They are exactly what we wanted and more.
  • O
    Onesto Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!

Nicky went above and beyond my expectations. I can't express how she made my day so easy and so stress free. The pictures are ridiculous gorgeous. So much life in each picture and she captured every moment. Not one moment was missed. I look at my pictures every day and can't get enough of them. I would hire her for any event, ever.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Scott & Fay
28 photos 路 07/11/2015

PicBox Photo Booth Company PicBox Photo Booth Company Photo Booths

Nicky at Nemus Photography is truly an artist! The work speaks for itself. We enjoy working with Nemus Photography each and everything time we are at any event with them. It is always nice to know the other vendors because then everything just runs like a well oiled machine and this is no exception when Nemus Photography is in the house. I can't say enough nice things about your working and professionalism when at an event. Best thing to do is check out her website like I said the work speaks for itself!!!

Music in Tahoe Music in Tahoe Wedding DJs

Nicky is great! Professional, timely, easy to work with and an incredible photographer! She did some promo work with me shooting images for my website and the feedback I've gotten from these shots has been overwhelmingly positive! If you're looking for an absolute photo professional in the Tahoe area than look no further than Nemus Photography!

Music in Tahoe
5.0 out of 5 rating , 42 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

PO BOX 784 Carnelian Bay, CA, 96140
Location of (Nemus Photography)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding