Nemus Photography Reviews

Nemus Photography 3
Nemus Photography 4
Nemus Photography 5

Emma Briggs · Married on 10/07/2018

Great experience and beautiful photos

Nicky photographed our wedding and we loved working with her. It was a very small wedding and we weren't sure initially if we even wanted a photographer but it turned out to be a great decision to hire Nicky! The photos are beautiful, she turned them around very quickly and she was a pleasure to have there on the day itself. She was punctual, prompt in all communications and put us and our guests at ease during the few group shots and portraits we did. A lot of laughs and big smiles in the pics were due to Nicky's expertise at organizing the group and making people relax. She captured candid moments from our ceremony perfectly too.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rhiannon · Married on 08/17/2018

Nicky is amazing! She wrangled family, guests, and dogs to ensure that we got all of the shots we requested. She puts you completely at ease which makes the day that much better. I wouldn't hesitate to have her photograph another occasion.

Nemus Photography 6
    Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2018

The Only Choice

Nicky was awesome. We will definitely use her again for other photography. We love all of our photos and she was incredibly easy to work with at a fair price. Ahead of the wedding she answered all our questions, and the day-of she kept us on schedule and captured all of the shots we waned without distracting us from the celebration. And we were laughing with her the entire time. Many of our guests have commented that they loved having her around. Her images are beautiful - we have the candid shots we wanted, and she captured the venue and lighting from the day perfectly.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Sandy · Married on 08/03/2018

We couldn't have asked or desired more for a better photographer than Nicky. We received the pictures back and we were stunned with how beautiful all of the pictures turned out! She captured all of the special moments throughout our wedding night and she made it so fun! One of the very special qualities that we believe separates her from other photographers is her creativity. She is a visionary and is very creative with capturing candid moments with what is presented to her. She is also incredibly personable, thoughtful in how to best capture moments, reliable, honest and professional in every way. We would not recommend any other photographer than Nicky and if she is available, do not hesitate to book her because for a once in a lifetime event, you want a once in a lifetime talent!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

She has an amazing personality and Created the perfect energy for everyone. Each photo was in a natural setting which is noticeable in the candid photos.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2018

Nicky was amazing to work with and took awesome pictures of our wedding in Lake Tahoe. She was such a joy, and captured all of our emotions that day. We simply love all her pictures.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2018

Nicky was our photographer, for our
    Wedding, and she was phenomenal! From the initial contact, Nicky was super professional, responsive, and sweet. She took the time to speak with us, get to know us before the wedding, and answered all our questions.

The day of, she showed up on time, full of energy, and immediately put everyone at ease. Nicky has a way of making everyone feel beautiful and comfortable, and that’s how she captured the best pictures. She’s got a great eye and was super creative. She had no problem rolling on the ground just to get the best angle. Everyone at our wedding commented on how wonderful she was.

After the wedding, my husband and I were so excited to see the pictures. Within 4 days of the wedding, Nicky sent us preview photos. We were awestruck at how beautiful they came out, and all the photos that came, very soon after, were just as spectacular. Nicky took beautiful photos of everyone, and the way she captured our stunning venue made it look like something out of a storybook. Like most, our wedding day was a whirlwind, but it was magical, and we are so lucky Nicky captured memories that we will cherish forever. Nicky is the photographer you always dreamed of, and she really was a dream come true.

Nemus Photography 12
    Nemus Photography 13
    Sent on 07/24/2018

Betsy · Married on 05/05/2018

Nicky was absolutely amazing, she knew exactly what to do and how to make every photo perfect! As the person I probably spent the most time with at the wedding besides my husband she was a delight to hangout with and we just had fun the whole time! I highly recommend her for anyone whose looking for unique, out of the box photos that really capture the moment!

Nemus Photography 14
    Nemus Photography 15
    Sent on 05/28/2018

Carla · Married on 12/31/2017

Nicky is the absolute best. She is first off just a totally pleasant, sweet person with a great sense of humor and fits right into any situation. On top of that, her photography skills are top-notch and we could not be more pleased with the photos she shot of us at our wedding. My husband is not a fan of taking photos, and she totally kept him relaxed the whole time. We have so many beautiful photos during sunset, with the moonlight, outside, inside, etc. from our special day thanks to Nicky! I highly, highly recommend this gal. Oh, and an added bonus - she's totally reasonable with her pricing. Thank you Nicky!!!!! If we could give you 6 stars we would!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Erin · Married on 08/05/2017

Nicky is amazing! She was our wedding photographer for our wedding this summer in Reno. She was so easy and comfortable to work with. She managed to wrangle my enormous family and got my dog to look at the camera for pictures too. All our pictures turned out great and we got them back much faster than I would have expected. I would definitely recommend Nicky to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Emiley · Married on 07/01/2017

Nicky was amazing. She was very organized, detailed, and professional. On the actual day of, she was a blast, encouraging, and looked out for my husband and I in the heat. To anyone in her area, I strongly recommend hiring her!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Emiley · Married on 07/01/2017

Nicky was absolutely fabulous! They say that on your wedding day the person you spend the most time with is your photographer....and it was true! I am so glad Nicky was that person that my husband and I spent the day with. She is professional, fun, caring, attentive, and produces a great product! When looking for a photographer my husband and I were looking for somebody who was worth our money, and Nicky really did come through! Every penny was worth it! I would pick Nemus Photography all over again, and I recommend her to anyone in the area!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

Nicky was amazing and we are so glad that we got to work with her. She captured everything we hopped for and the pictures turned out perfect with an artistic touch! We really appreciated how easy going and fun she was to work with. She put us at ease and made life a little bit easier on the wedding day! We really loved working with her and plan on doing so again for family portraits and the like!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Katey · Married on 05/20/2017

Nicky is a dream. She is amazing at what she does and so humble. She has a great eye and none of the pictures, even the posed ones feel stiff! She makes you feel so comfortable with her you almost forget you're getting your pictures taken. And when the photos come back, showing our family had them all in tears. She has a great knowledge of beautiful places to take pictures. She responds quickly and is very informative. Can't wait to have more photos taken by her in the future.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Katie · Married on 04/08/2017

We worked with Nicky from Nemus Photography to do our wedding day photos and post wedding shoot. Nicky captured some amazing candid shots during our wedding day which we will always cherish. She was very flexible and easy going to work with. I especially love the photos from our post wedding shoot. Our engagement photo session in Lake Tahoe had to be canceled due to a snow storm that closed the roads, so Nicky suggested we do a post wedding photo shoot in the Spring or Summer. I just loved putting my wedding dress back on and taking another set of photos with my husband. The post wedding pictures turned out amazing and I can't wait to get them printed to display in our home.

Nemus Photography 16
    Nemus Photography 21
    Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 02/02/2017

Nicky was absolutely fantastic! So easy to work with; any questions you have, she answers them promptly. You are never left in the dark about anything. And our wedding photos turned out fantastic! Better than we had even imagined. It was such a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2016

Book Nicky, don't look elsewhere!! She was fantastic and I admit I was the one that balked when it came to pictures and when I saw the initial ones I was blown away. She has an amazing eye, comes up with the ideas quickly and is will to go the the distance with you. It was about 40 degrees on Speedboat Beach, but you couldn't tell. She made us smile and have fun and produced some fantastic pictures as a result. Simply awesome!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Kyla · Married on 10/28/2016

Nicki was an absolute pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job with out photos. I would highly recommend her for any event you want to remember.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Katie · Married on 09/12/2016

Nicky was amazing! So flexible and accommodating and the photos turned out beautifully!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Lesley · Married on 09/10/2016

Nicky is extremely personable, organized, and invested in providing couples with a quality service and product. My husband and I, as well as our parents and family, absolutely love our photos. Nicky was able to capture both the beauty of our venue and everyone we love without getting in the way or interrupting the flow of the day- many of our guests commented that they didn't even notice her at the event. I'm so glad we trusted her judgment as well because every location she suggested at our venue to take a picture in, or every pose she would have us get into ended up producing some of our favorite most original photos. One of our groomsmen summed the experience up aptly, albeit simply when he said- "She put up with us- and we were being pretty dumb- and she got cool pictures." We would definitely recommend Nemus Photography to another couple without question.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Allison · Married on 09/04/2016

If you want the best photographer there is, book Nicky! She was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. Since I was planning a destination wedding in Tahoe, Nicky became my local expert. She was so willing to let me bounce ideas off of her and had great suggestions for me. She was so great on the wedding day--captured so many memories for us in such a beautiful way.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Skyler · Married on 07/23/2016

Nicky photographed our wedding at Aspen Grove. I was so impressed to see how she worked with the trees and light to give us some beautiful shots. She was quick and efficient with our formals and kept everyone smiling and laughing. Originally we were to take pics on the beach, which didn't end up happening, and she was very flexible about adjusting the plan. She was very unintrusive throughout the evening - I flat out forgot about pictures entirely for a while - but still captured everything. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Laurel · Married on 07/14/2016

I couldn't have made a better choice than Nicky. She was more than helpful and made the lasting memories of our wedding more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. We went up to Tahoe for a small wedding, 18 people, and we booked her for two hours then realized we only needed her for one because we only had our bus for two hours and she was so helpful and understanding. If I could use her for every event I would! Too bad we live in San Diego. :(

Sent on 08/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/26/2016

She is absolutely amazing!!! The first time we spoke with her we knew she would be the best fit for our wedding. We got married in June of last year and we couldn't of imagined how amazing our photos would be. She captured our relationship, personalities and most of all our goofy interactions. Yes she got great shots of our friends and family as well. If you have any doubt trust me she is talented and wonderful! Not to mention she is a hoot!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Gina · Married on 06/11/2016

Nicky is AMAZING!!! Our main requirement was a photographer who could capture candid moments, who was easy to work with and was efficient and Nicky surpassed every single one of our expectations. Nicky is not only incredibly talented, she's also an outstanding and fabulous human. I would refer any of my loved ones to utilize her services. Our families have raved about the quality and beauty of her photos and the feeling and beauty she was able to capture.

Nicky - you made our day more perfect and memorable then we could have imagined. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 07/13/2016