PicBox Photo Booth Company

Turlock, CA View map

PicBox provides photo booth rentals and sales for all your photo booth needs. We are not some home made contraption with a camera behind a curtain. A PicBox Photo Booth is the real deal! Available in Tahoe/Reno, Northern CA and Bay areas! We are your only stop for onsite photo booth rentals and sales for your next big event! A PicBox Photo Booth will liven up any event or provide the perfect party favor for your wedding reception. A PicBox Photo Booth will be the life of the party and keep your guests entertained for hours. Send your guests home with a party favor they will be ranting and raving about for long after the party ends!

For more information please visit our website @ picbox@picboxphotobooth.com or call us at 209-678-0554

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Backdrop(s)
CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Prints
Props

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lisa S. Married on 07/23/2022

The Mirror

Dustin and the team made an additional Mirror recently so I was able to take advantage of that fun technology at my wedding. The Mirror has a really cool feature of customizing each picture. I did specify that I didn't want props, but the ones they brought came out fine. Overall, I would absolutely hire this vendor again!
    Bobbie Married on 05/03/2022

Dustin is great

This was the biggest hit of our wedding. Every guest participated a few times. Dustin is fun and friendly and really got everyone to join in.
    Mindy B. Married on 08/01/2021

Such a fun photobooth!

Dustin did an amazing job at our wedding. The setup was perfect and everyone loved the photobooth! His service was impeccable and he was such a pleasure to work with. So happy they were a part of our special day!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Nemus Photography Nemus Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I LOVE it when my clients rent a photobooth for their wedding! Photobooths allow me to capture the important moments between the couple rather than spending all my time getting snapshots of every guest. Picbox's photobooth provides pro quality photos with friendly staff and super fun props. They're so fun that I always find myself in the booth at least once during a wedding!

Sound Express Mobile Entertainment Sound Express Mobile Entertainment Wedding DJs

Love working with these guys

Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

I've photographed several events and weddings that chose PicBox as their Photo Booth company, and they are simply great to work with. Professional, friendly, and fun!

2385 Celebration Lane Turlock, 95380
2096780554
Location of (PicBox Photo Booth Company)
12030 Broken Hill Rd Reno, 89511
12030 Broken Hill Rd, Reno, NV, 89511

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding