Epics Photo Booth

Reno, NV View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We are an ultra-modern photo booth rental company providing you with a high-end experience in every way, from our top-of-the-line equipment to our unbeatable service. Servicing South Lake Tahoe Truckee, Tahoe City, Incline Village, Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Cromberg, Graeagle + beyond.

Our service includes instant prints along with digital prints, GIFs and boomerangs that can be emailed, texted or uploaded directly to social media sites. We also include props and backdrops. Our booth is state of the art, with a dual sided monitor so that your guests never have to wait in line!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$850

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$850

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Teshina Married on 02/01/2022

Epic Photo Booth was the Cherry On Top of our Special Evening!

I can not hype Christian and Sarah enough! We decided to plan our wedding in 30 days and we contacted them with fingers crossed that they could accommodate our last minute request! Not only did they accommodate, they went above and beyond! They were professional, fun, and totally on top of things! It felt like having old friends there with us running the photo booth! We received compliment after compliment from our guests about the experience, provided by Epic Photo Booths. We got our pictures the very next day and the sweetest email from Christian and Sarah.
    They put the most perfect evening over the top for us! If you’re contemplating which Photo Booth company to go with, I’ll help you out, they’re the ones!

Epics Photo Booth's reply:

Shina, thank you so much for the kind words! This is such a sweet review!! 😍 We had the best time with you and your guests and loved being a part of your special day. You two were a total dream to work with and we are so happy you two got to celebrate your marriage! Congratulations again! ❤️

Sincerely,
    Christian and Sarah
  • Correen
    Correen H. Married on 01/07/2022

Best photo booth company ever

Looking for a photo booth company for your next wedding or event? BOOK EPICS NOW! Sarah and Christian are by far the best team to work with. We booked them for our wedding and they were the easiest, most amazing vendors to work with. Our wedding was held during the dreaded COVID and they went out of their way to make sure all of our guests were safe and felt comfortable. Everything will go perfectly smooth if you book with Epics. They crested the most amazing photo strip that matched our invitations perfectly. The backdrop and props were so fun! I am forever grateful they were there to help us capture fun memories with our guests. I promise you will be the happiest bride ever if you have them there with you on your big day.

Epics Photo Booth's reply:

Correen, thank you so much for the amazing review!!! We had so much fun with you and your guests and the venue was incredible. Congratulations again! Thanks for having us and we were so lucky to have you as our clients! xo. Christian and Sarah
    Nancy R. Married on 12/10/2021

Great outfit to work with!

Our wedding venue put us in touch with Epic Photo Booth. They were fantastic to work with. Offered many options to choose from for the background. Created a customized templet to match the wedding invitation, were professional, fun and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Epics Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much, Nancy! It was such a pleasure for us to be at Jessica and Randy's Wedding, and a pleasure meeting and working with you. We really appreciate the kind words! It means so much. xo Christian and Sarah

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Sarah
Sarah
Guest Happiness Coordinator and Co-Owner

My name is Sarah and I'm one of the owners of Epics Photo Booth! I have a background in event planning, so we absolutely LOVE owning and operating the Epics booth! I love helping guests find the perfect pose in the booth, and my favorite prop is our foxy ears or heart-eyed glasses. See you in the booth!

Christian
Christian
Owner

Hi, I'm Christian, owner of Epics Photo Booth! I love working with couples to make sure every detail is perfect for their big day. I have a background in photography and graphic design. My favorite prop is our unicorn horn, and I'm always down to do a dance by the booth if Return of the Mack is on your wedding playlist. Cheers!

300 California Ave #4 Reno, NV, 89509
530-536-0455
Location of (Epics Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding