300 California Ave #4, Reno, NV 89509 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Epics Photo Booth

We are an ultra-modern photo booth rental company providing you with a high-end experience in every way, from our top-of-the-line equipment to our unbeatable service. Servicing Truckee, Tahoe City, Incline Village, Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Sierraville, South Lake Tahoe + beyond.

Our service includes instant prints along with digital prints, GIFs and boomerangs that can be emailed, texted or uploaded directly to social media sites. We also include props and backdrops at no additional charge. Our booth is state of the art, with a dual sided monitor so that your guests never have to wait in line!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

• Elevated Events
p3zg3vjfxjhll1iw 51 1039169 159969560148475
The Epics Signature Pink
The Epics Signature Pink
Best friends in the booth!
Best friends in the booth!
Winter Wedding at Squaw!
A gorgeous Tahoe template
A gorgeous Tahoe template
Photo, GIF, and boomerang 📸
Photo, GIF, and boomerang 📸
Custom template 😍 every time!
Custom template 😍 every time!
Set up at the West Shore Cafe
Booth with props table
Gold mermaid backdrop
Gold mermaid backdrop
Bride & Groom
Friends at wedding reception!
Friends at wedding reception!
p3zg3vjfxjhll1iw 51 1039169 159969560148475

Photos 27 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

21 Reviews for Epics Photo Booth

• Correen

Correen H. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Best photo booth company ever

Looking for a photo booth company for your next wedding or event? BOOK EPICS NOW! Sarah and Christian are by far the best team to work with. We booked them for our wedding and they were the easiest, most amazing vendors to work with. Our wedding was held during the dreaded COVID and they went out of their way to make sure all of our guests were safe and felt comfortable. Everything will go perfectly smooth if you book with Epics. They crested the most amazing photo strip that matched our invitations perfectly. The backdrop and props were so fun! I am forever grateful they were there to help us capture fun memories with our guests. I promise you will be the happiest bride ever if you have them there with you on your big day.

Sent on 08/20/2020

Epics Photo Booth's reply:

Correen, thank you so much for the amazing review!!! We had so much fun with you and your guests and the venue was incredible. Congratulations again! Thanks for having us and we were so lucky to have you as our clients! xo. Christian and Sarah

Nancy R. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Great outfit to work with!

Our wedding venue put us in touch with Epic Photo Booth. They were fantastic to work with. Offered many options to choose from for the background. Created a customized templet to match the wedding invitation, were professional, fun and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Epics Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much, Nancy! It was such a pleasure for us to be at Jessica and Randy's Wedding, and a pleasure meeting and working with you. We really appreciate the kind words! It means so much. xo Christian and Sarah

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2020

They stepped up!

Epics Photo Booth saved the day! I booked a different photo booth during a wedding fair, and for unknown reasons (I didn't ask) the other company cancelled only a couple weeks before my big day. Enter: Epics Photo Booth!

With little time to spare this amazing company went to work. They designed a personalized border for our photos, allowed us to use some of our own props, and had all the details locked in before the big day. The backdrop (gold and white sequins) was super fun, the photo prints were quality, and we even got to make GIFs! They also send a text with a link to all of the photos so you can relive all the fun after the event!

This [backup] vendor was amazing, and I wish they would have been my first choice from the start! Communication, flexibility, professionalism, ease...100% recommendation!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Epics Photo Booth's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so flattered and thank you for the kind words. Your wedding was simply gorgeous and you two were so wonderful to work with! We loved your guests and your custom props! Congratulation again and wishing you all the love and happiness. 💕 Sincerely, Christian and Sarah

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Epics Photo Booth Pricing

Epics Photo Booth Price Rates

Epics Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 850
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 900
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    CD/DVD of Images

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Epics Photo Booth 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Epics Photo Booth

Sarah

Sarah

Guest Happiness Coordinator and Co-Owner

My name is Sarah and I'm one of the owners of Epics Photo Booth! I have a background in event planning, so we absolutely LOVE owning and operating the Epics booth! I love helping guests find the perfect pose in the booth, and my favorite prop is our foxy ears or heart-eyed glasses. See you in the booth!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Christian

Christian

Owner

Hi, I'm Christian, owner of Epics Photo Booth! I love working with couples to make sure every detail is perfect for their big day. I have a background in photography and graphic design. My favorite prop is our unicorn horn, and I'm always down to do a dance by the booth if Return of the Mack is on your wedding playlist. Cheers!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 300 California Ave #4 Reno, NV, 89509 See on map
    530-536-0455 (Phone number)
    Location of (Epics Photo Booth)