PicBox Photo Booth Company Reviews

133 | Turlock, CA

133 Reviews for PicBox Photo Booth Company

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/24/2018

Picbox was by far the best value vendor we contracted for our wedding. We did the package with an open photo booth, scrap book, and flash drive of pictures. Not only was the photo booth a fun activity during the event, but they literally sent us home with an AWESOME scrap book, complete with both pics from the photo booth and signed by our guests. It was like a mini yearbook of the event. And instant gratification! They were really easy to work with and very plug and play. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Mrs. Danihel

Veronica · Married on 05/19/2018

My guests had so much fun with the photo booth! The crew did an awesome job. So happy with them.

Sent on 05/27/2018

kathyjo · Married on 06/24/2017

AWESOME Photobooth. We had so much fun looking at the video (which is taken in the booth) and pictures! These guys are excellent, keeping things going! I was so impressed by their *scrapbooking* skills when handed my daughters wedding "picbox" album at the end of the night. The quickly sent us everything on a thumb drive and we've been laughing ever since! A great addition to any wedding and wonderful memories.

Sent on 07/29/2016

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so pleasured that you guys enjoyed the photo booth. We were so happy to be part of your daughters special day! The wedding was just beautiful and we can't thank you enough for these kind works it means a lot of us because we love what we do. Thank you again!

Tracy · Married on 05/19/2017

PicBox was a great addition to our reception. Our guests had a great time with them. They were quick to respond when I had questions prior to the wedding and helped with with wording and background choices. We didn't realize how quickly time was going by at our reception and they made sure to remind my husband and I to make sure we got in there to take pictures as well. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Tracy,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review it means a lot to us. It was truly our pleasure to be apart of your beautiful day!

Best Wishes, The PicBox Team.

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2016

I worked with Dustin on coordinating my photobooth and WOW - what an amazing job! :) I had worked with PicBox before as they have come to retreat events for my work so I was somewhat familiar with their services. I enjoyed having them at my wedding as they jumped through MANY hoops for me. First, they got an extra insurance policy that my venue required and then they had to set up WAY early (also demanded by my venue) just to make sure the photo booth was all set up and ready to go before my ceremony. They provided an awesome flash drive with all of the photo booth pictures and gave us a sweet scrapbook. Their prices are awesome and their service can't be beat. I highly recommend PicBox!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Jordan, Thank you so much for these kind words its greatly appreciated. Your wedding was just beautiful and all of your family and friends were amazing. Thank you once again for having us be apart of your special day!!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

We hired PicBox for our wedding reception in September of 2016. We originally were unsure if we wanted to allot some of our budget towards a photo booth but we are so glad that we did! Our guest truly loved it, our guest book that they created was so beautiful and personal, and we received a flash drive one week after our wedding with the video messages from our guests. The attendants were professional and helped our guests to print their pictures and write in our guest book. We also loved getting to create the logo that printed at the bottom of our photo strips. We would definitely recommend PicBox to add some serious fun to your event!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Amanda,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you loved the photo booth and were happy with our services. We are in the industry to make great memories for our clients and we were happy to hear that we were able to do this for you and your guest! Congrats again on your beautiful wedding and Thanks for having us be apart of your special day!

Michelle and Steve · Married on 09/03/2016

I did a lot of research when looking for a photo booth for our wedding. PicBox had the best pricing, best variety of different booths, and great "perks". Dustin was so accommodating and helpful. He was always prompt with communication and helpful whenever we had questions. The attendant at our wedding was so great too. He was friendly, helpful, and made everything enjoyable. We highly recommend PicBox to anyone who is considering doing a photo booth for any event!
    On top of a great experience we were so thankful for the USB drive with ALL the photos everyone took in the booth during our wedding. We also got such a special and awesome scrapbook filled with various photos and handwritten messages from people. But the best surprise was that they also put together a slide show with music to the video messages and photos that people took. It made our day! What an awesome surprise! Thank you to PicBox, Dustin, and the attendants that run the booths for making our wedding day so memorable and special! You're the best!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Michelle and Steve,

We cant Thank you enough for these kind words. It warms our hearts to know how much you enjoyed having PicBox Photo Booth at your event and how you cherish the memories that were created that night! Thank you again and the pleasure was all ours!!!!

Brooke · Married on 08/18/2016

Dustin made the open concept photobooth at my wedding so very enjoyable for all. His patients and professionalism was top notch especially with the children and the older guests who had never used a photobooth before. I will recommend his services definitely!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Jamie · Married on 11/01/2015

They best money I ever spent! I will use them over and over again

Sent on 01/15/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/11/2015

Great Photo Booth, easy to work with, great customer service. Sent us a USB of all of our photos. Overall very happy with pic box!

Sent on 10/18/2015

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Lindsey, thank you so much for the kind review we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our serves. It was our pleasure to be apart of your event.

Kristina · Married on 07/11/2015

The Photo Booth was a great hit at our wedding! Communication with the vendor was very easy and I am so glad that we booked this service for our day. Everyone had a blast at the Booth and I absolutely loved the scrapbook that we got from it! I actually forgot about the scrapbook so it was such a nice surprise to see it all put together with the pics and notes from everyone the next day. The provided props were awesome and the personalized greeting on each photo strip turned out perfect. Great value!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Crista · Married on 06/27/2015

Thank you PicBox! Everyone had so much fun in the photo booth at my wedding. Thank you for the great memories - I LOVE the scrapbook! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2015

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Thanks for the great review Crista. We had a blast at your event as well.

Victoria · event on 04/04/2015

I was so happy that we went through PicBox for out event! They were extremely helpful and provided excellent customer service before, after, and especially during the event! They made the planning process less stressful by all of service they provided and take on personally that the customer doesn't have to worry about. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Victoria,

Thank you for the kind words. The event was a blast, we are looking forward to being apart of it again next year.

The PicBox Team!

Christina · event on 04/01/2015

I can't say enough good things about PicBox Photo Booth! It made our retreat a HUGE success! Brittney was professional, patient, kind and helpful and gave each person/group individual attention. Even though we provided our logo to Dustin at the last minute, he was able to add it to the photo strips for us. Everything about it was PERFECT and everyone requested the photo booth back again next year! I would HIGHLY recommend PicBox Photo Booth!!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Christina,

Thank you for the great review. We also had a wonderful time at your event. The photo booth was such a hit. We are looking forward to next years event.

The PicBox Team!!

Jill · event on 03/21/2015

It was a great addition to our event! We loved the pictures were given to us right away. Will use company again!

Sent on 03/30/2015
  • User4937099 · event on 02/21/2015

Pic Box was very easy and enjoyable to work with. Their equipment worked great and the photos turned out great! Our guests love the photo booths and the props Pic Booth provides.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Emily · event on 01/09/2015

Amazing Company! Brittany was our photo guru and what a great job she did. She is always so positive and energetic and really helps keep the party going and upbeat. There was a point after about the 5th hour I had to ask her, honestly HOW do you stay so excited! From the first person in the booth to the last person in the booth she is fun to be around (which says a lot when some people at company parties can party a little too hard...). Would give her 10 stars if we could. Thank you!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Emily,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We always love being part of your event. Looking forward to it again next year.

Allie · event on 12/20/2014

PicBox Photo Booth is AMAZING! Wingfield Springs HOA has never used their services before but it's safe to say that they will definitely be using them for the next Holiday Party and the year after that! They really made it special and fun and the staff is fantastic to work with. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Allie,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We look forward to working with you in the future as well. Thank again!!!!

Paula · event on 12/06/2014

I had Pic Box Photo Booth bring their photo booth called "The Strip" to our Christmas Party and everyone loved it!!!! It is such a fun and exciting interaction for all of our employees. I was emailing Brittney the entire week before our event setting everything up (I felt like I knew her) and then about a hour before the party ended she came to the Venue and introduced herself to me - and that was very special to me for her to come by and say hello :) I would recommend this company and I would definitely use them in the future.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Paula,
    Thank you so much for the kind words we greatly appropriate them. It was so wonderful to be apart of your event. We look forward to working with you again.

Nora · event on 11/22/2014

They were very polite and professional.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Karina · Married on 11/15/2014

I've used PicBox photo booth company twice and I absolutely love them.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2014

Very fun the photo booth box was the coolest it was very different and unique! All my family and friends loved it! The best part is the book with all of the pictures of those who took pictures ; ) definitely would recommend them and Dustin and Brittany were very fast on responding to emails texts ect and I was very very pleased!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Ashley,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to you loved PicBox and our services. Your wedding was just beautiful.

Michele · Married on 11/07/2014

The best photo booth company ever! So professional and organized! Brittany was so friendly with all the guests the entire night! Dustin was also very helpful over the phone! Awesome service! Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2014

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Michele and James it was such a pleasure to be apart of your wedding. Thank you for the kind words we are so happy to hear that you loved our services. Thank you again for choosing PicBox

Angie · event on 10/31/2014

Very friendly service and the vendor was willing and eager to suggest ideas for our school/students. I can also tell she had lots of experience and patience for a first time user. We had never done a photo booth before. The entire product was also user friendly. It was a hit!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Angie,

Thank you so much for the kind words we greatly appreciated them. We at PicBox look forward to working with your High School again. Thank you.
  • User4524162 · event on 10/25/2014

The picture booth was fun. Everyone loved it and had a wonderful time capturing some memories.

Sent on 11/04/2014