PicBox Photo Booth Company Reviews

133 Reviews for PicBox Photo Booth Company

133 PicBox Photo Booth Company Reviews
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/24/2018

Picbox was by far the best value vendor we contracted for our wedding. We did the package with an open photo booth, scrap book, and flash drive of pictures. Not only was the photo booth a fun activity during the event, but they literally sent us home with an AWESOME scrap book, complete with both pics from the photo booth and signed by our guests. It was like a mini yearbook of the event. And instant gratification! They were really easy to work with and very plug and play. Highly recommend!!

• Mrs. Danihel

Veronica · Married on 05/19/2018

My guests had so much fun with the photo booth! The crew did an awesome job. So happy with them.

kathyjo · Married on 06/24/2017

AWESOME Photobooth. We had so much fun looking at the video (which is taken in the booth) and pictures! These guys are excellent, keeping things going! I was so impressed by their *scrapbooking* skills when handed my daughters wedding "picbox" album at the end of the night. The quickly sent us everything on a thumb drive and we've been laughing ever since! A great addition to any wedding and wonderful memories.

Sent on 07/29/2016

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so pleasured that you guys enjoyed the photo booth. We were so happy to be part of your daughters special day! The wedding was just beautiful and we can't thank you enough for these kind works it means a lot of us because we love what we do. Thank you again!

Tracy · Married on 05/19/2017

PicBox was a great addition to our reception. Our guests had a great time with them. They were quick to respond when I had questions prior to the wedding and helped with with wording and background choices. We didn't realize how quickly time was going by at our reception and they made sure to remind my husband and I to make sure we got in there to take pictures as well. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/25/2017

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Tracy, Thank you so much for the 5 star review it means a lot to us. It was truly our pleasure to be apart of your beautiful day! Best Wishes, The PicBox Team.
  • User4491701 · event on: 10/18/2014

PicBox was wonderful to work with. Plenty of props and the souvenir album was really cool to have.

thank you and see you at next year's event!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful kind words. Can't wait till next year!!!

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2016

I worked with Dustin on coordinating my photobooth and WOW - what an amazing job! :) I had worked with PicBox before as they have come to retreat events for my work so I was somewhat familiar with their services. I enjoyed having them at my wedding as they jumped through MANY hoops for me. First, they got an extra insurance policy that my venue required and then they had to set up WAY early (also demanded by my venue) just to make sure the photo booth was all set up and ready to go before my ceremony. They provided an awesome flash drive with all of the photo booth pictures and gave us a sweet scrapbook. Their prices are awesome and their service can't be beat. I highly recommend PicBox!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Jordan, Thank you so much for these kind words its greatly appreciated. Your wedding was just beautiful and all of your family and friends were amazing. Thank you once again for having us be apart of your special day!!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

We hired PicBox for our wedding reception in September of 2016. We originally were unsure if we wanted to allot some of our budget towards a photo booth but we are so glad that we did! Our guest truly loved it, our guest book that they created was so beautiful and personal, and we received a flash drive one week after our wedding with the video messages from our guests. The attendants were professional and helped our guests to print their pictures and write in our guest book. We also loved getting to create the logo that printed at the bottom of our photo strips. We would definitely recommend PicBox to add some serious fun to your event!

Sent on 10/16/2016

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Amanda, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you loved the photo booth and were happy with our services. We are in the industry to make great memories for our clients and we were happy to hear that we were able to do this for you and your guest! Congrats again on your beautiful wedding and Thanks for having us be apart of your special day!

Michelle and Steve · Married on 09/03/2016

I did a lot of research when looking for a photo booth for our wedding. PicBox had the best pricing, best variety of different booths, and great "perks". Dustin was so accommodating and helpful. He was always prompt with communication and helpful whenever we had questions. The attendant at our wedding was so great too. He was friendly, helpful, and made everything enjoyable. We highly recommend PicBox to anyone who is considering doing a photo booth for any event!
    On top of a great experience we were so thankful for the USB drive with ALL the photos everyone took in the booth during our wedding. We also got such a special and awesome scrapbook filled with various photos and handwritten messages from people. But the best surprise was that they also put together a slide show with music to the video messages and photos that people took. It made our day! What an awesome surprise! Thank you to PicBox, Dustin, and the attendants that run the booths for making our wedding day so memorable and special! You're the best!

Sent on 12/08/2016

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Michelle and Steve, We cant Thank you enough for these kind words. It warms our hearts to know how much you enjoyed having PicBox Photo Booth at your event and how you cherish the memories that were created that night! Thank you again and the pleasure was all ours!!!!

Brooke · Married on 08/18/2016

Dustin made the open concept photobooth at my wedding so very enjoyable for all. His patients and professionalism was top notch especially with the children and the older guests who had never used a photobooth before. I will recommend his services definitely!

Jamie · Married on 11/01/2015

They best money I ever spent! I will use them over and over again

Lindsay · Married on 10/11/2015

Great Photo Booth, easy to work with, great customer service. Sent us a USB of all of our photos. Overall very happy with pic box!

Sent on 10/18/2015

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Lindsey, thank you so much for the kind review we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our serves. It was our pleasure to be apart of your event.

Kristina · Married on 07/11/2015

The Photo Booth was a great hit at our wedding! Communication with the vendor was very easy and I am so glad that we booked this service for our day. Everyone had a blast at the Booth and I absolutely loved the scrapbook that we got from it! I actually forgot about the scrapbook so it was such a nice surprise to see it all put together with the pics and notes from everyone the next day. The provided props were awesome and the personalized greeting on each photo strip turned out perfect. Great value!

Crista · Married on 06/27/2015

Thank you PicBox! Everyone had so much fun in the photo booth at my wedding. Thank you for the great memories - I LOVE the scrapbook! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2015

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Thanks for the great review Crista. We had a blast at your event as well.

Karina · Married on 11/15/2014

I've used PicBox photo booth company twice and I absolutely love them.

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2014

Very fun the photo booth box was the coolest it was very different and unique! All my family and friends loved it! The best part is the book with all of the pictures of those who took pictures ; ) definitely would recommend them and Dustin and Brittany were very fast on responding to emails texts ect and I was very very pleased!

Sent on 11/24/2014

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to you loved PicBox and our services. Your wedding was just beautiful.

Michele · Married on 11/07/2014

The best photo booth company ever! So professional and organized! Brittany was so friendly with all the guests the entire night! Dustin was also very helpful over the phone! Awesome service! Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2014

PicBox Photo Booth Company's reply:

Michele and James it was such a pleasure to be apart of your wedding. Thank you for the kind words we are so happy to hear that you loved our services. Thank you again for choosing PicBox

PicBox Photo Booth Company was great! When the groom and I hadn't used the photo booth they even came and found us so that we would remember to go us it. I really appreciated that because I probably would have forgotten. The book they made us is adorable and is much more than I thought it would be.

Kristina · Married on 08/09/2014

PicBox was a great company to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth. We ended up using the Photo Strip open-air photo booth and it was a huge hit at the wedding! The props that were brought were a good amount but not overwhelming like with some companies. The attendant was super helpful with all attendees, especially with the few children we had. He was patient and was so thoughtful to make sure the groom and I made it into the booth so he could have a cover for the amazing photo album he made with the photos. If you're considering a photo booth for your wedding (definitely do it!), go with PicBox! Amazing quality for an amazing price. Thank you, Dustin!

We hired them for our wedding based on reviews. So stress free. Very professional. The attendant was very helpful and cheerful. With so many things going on I was not able to respond to their emails. They were able to find a easier way for me to communicate with them. Very helpful! The scrapbook is good quality and beautiful. I would recommend them

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2014

We loved this photo booth! It added so much fun and entertainment to our wedding. Also a keepsake of pics from all our guests in a photo book. The staff was amazing ! Professional, creative and fun! If you want to add something unique to your event I would use them.

Vickie · Married on 07/19/2014

Awesome experience working with Dustin & the PicBox team! A really fun element that made my daughter's reception even more memorable. She especially appreciated having the memory book immediately after the party - an instant reminder of her family and friends and how they all contributed to her special day!

Lindsey · Married on 07/12/2014

The PicBox photo booth was an absolute hit at our wedding! The attendant not only helped the guests use the photo booth, but also made sure everyone signed our guestbook and did such an amazing job getting everyone's photos in the guestbook. We couldn't be happier with the service we received. Extremely professional and responsive to all our needs. I would absolutely recommend!

Cassie · Married on 07/11/2014

Britney & Dustin,
    You guys were awesome with communication and providing information quickly and throughly. I was so happy that you were able to incorporate my logo on the photo strip.

Britney,
    You were a super star the night of my wedding. Such personality, fun and helpful!

My guests loved the booth!

Thank you guys for being a part of our special day,
    The Patrick's

PicBox provided a great service for my best friends wedding. The photo album they made during the event was beautiful, well done and lots of fun to look at the next day!

Everyone at PicBox was professional, friendly and accommodating. They were a great addition to our wedding.