1321 Rockefeller Dr Building B2, Stockton, CA 95307 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Deals 1

About Sound Express Mobile Entertainment

"Hi! My Name is Todd Davis, and I am owner of Sound Express Mobile Entertainment. I’d like an opportunity to speak with you and your family about my company, and I would love to provide you with a professional DJ and MC for your upcoming wedding. Sound Express has a 40 year old history in the Central Valley. There were only 4 companies to choose from. Now, there are more than 200. To a bride and groom, finding the right DJ can be very confusing and stressful. I am committed to helping all brides with what they should know when looking for the right DJ (even if it's not my company). However, after 35 years, most industry professionals prefer Sound Express as their DJ company. Feel free to check up on the references located at my website.

Remember, every DJ should only care about one thing and that’s YOU. I’d be more than happy to give you a 30 minute presentation of what my company has to offer. Give me a call to make an appointment or simply ask questions."

Todd Davis, Owner

led 19 inch strip

• Videos 8

4 Reviews for Sound Express Mobile Entertainment

christina · Married on 03/14/2015

Todd was our DJ. We didn't have a wedding coordinator and the catering coordinator had a death in the family and couldn't be present either. Todd and our photographer coordinated the entire evening and did a wonderful job. He also did some tenting with material for us and did a beautiful job. Thank you Todd.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Lynda · event on 02/19/2015

FAR exceeds the norm - very professional - very flexible - CAN DO is the most common response from him. He sets the bar and I haven't met anyone yet who reaches it.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2013

The DJ was great! I'm planning on booking him for my wedding and any other event I plan. Loved the music and energy, amaaaazinnng!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Sound Express Mobile Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sound Express Mobile Entertainment 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• PicBox Photo Booth Company
    PicBox Photo Booth Company Photo Booths

Sound Express Mobile Entertainment my go to D.J, Up lighting decor service. If your looking for an MC to make your wedding amazing Todd is the guy!! I can't say enough good things about Sound Express. I love working with them. They keep everything organized and one time and keep the party going all night!!!

• Wedding Ministers 4 You
    Wedding Ministers 4 You Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Sound Express several times. He and his associates do an excellent job of making the sure each step of the wedding is in complete agreement with the couple's wishes. As the Wedding Minister, I provided him with the Program of the ceremony so we were all literally on the same page.

• Lori Cole Events
    Lori Cole Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Sound Express for any event that you may be planning. I have worked with Todd for more than 15 years for weddings, fundraisers, corporate, and private events, and the service has always been excellent. His contracts are straight forward and contain no hidden fees. He is flexible and always willing to work with me if a timeline has to be adjusted on the fly, during the event. He is professional and polished on the microphone and you never have to worry about something inappropriate going out over the loud speakers. This is a great choice if you are looking for a crew that is fun, but yet polished and professional.

• 1321 Rockefeller Dr Building B2 Stockton, California, 95307 See on map
    2095761890 (Phone number)
    209-272-9465 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Day or Night not a problem