Sound Express Mobile Entertainment

Modesto, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

"Hi! My Name is Todd Davis, and I am owner of Sound Express Mobile Entertainment. I’d like an opportunity to speak with you and your family about my company, and I would love to provide you with a professional DJ and MC for your upcoming wedding. Sound Express has a 40 year old history in the Central Valley. There were only 4 companies to choose from. Now, there are more than 200. To a bride and groom, finding the right DJ can be very confusing and stressful. I am committed to helping all brides with what they should know when looking for the right DJ (even if it's not my company). However, after 35 years, most industry professionals prefer Sound Express as their DJ company. Feel free to check up on the references located at my website.

Remember, every DJ should only care about one thing and that’s YOU. I’d be more than happy to give you a 30 minute presentation of what my company has to offer. Give me a call to make an appointment or simply ask questions."

Todd Davis, Owner
Sound Express
www.soundexpressdjs.com
todd@soundexpressdjs.com
Without Music the World Would Have Been A Mistake - Nietzsche

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1195.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
    Christina Married on 03/14/2015
    Todd was our DJ. We didn't have a wedding coordinator and the catering coordinator had a death in the family and couldn't be present either. Todd and our photographer coordinated the entire evening and did a wonderful job. He also did some tenting with material for us and did a beautiful job. Thank you Todd.
    Lynda Event on: 02/19/2015
    FAR exceeds the norm - very professional - very flexible - CAN DO is the most common response from him. He sets the bar and I haven't met anyone yet who reaches it.
    Jessica Married on 03/09/2013
    The DJ was great! I'm planning on booking him for my wedding and any other event I plan. Loved the music and energy, amaaaazinnng!

Deals

Sound Express Mobile Entertainment 1
Exclusive

PicBox Photo Booth Company PicBox Photo Booth Company Photo Booths

Sound Express Mobile Entertainment my go to D.J, Up lighting decor service. If your looking for an MC to make your wedding amazing Todd is the guy!! I can't say enough good things about Sound Express. I love working with them. They keep everything organized and one time and keep the party going all night!!!

Wedding Ministers 4 You Wedding Ministers 4 You Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Sound Express several times. He and his associates do an excellent job of making the sure each step of the wedding is in complete agreement with the couple's wishes. As the Wedding Minister, I provided him with the Program of the ceremony so we were all literally on the same page.

Lori Cole Events Lori Cole Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Sound Express for any event that you may be planning. I have worked with Todd for more than 15 years for weddings, fundraisers, corporate, and private events, and the service has always been excellent. His contracts are straight forward and contain no hidden fees. He is flexible and always willing to work with me if a timeline has to be adjusted on the fly, during the event. He is professional and polished on the microphone and you never have to worry about something inappropriate going out over the loud speakers. This is a great choice if you are looking for a crew that is fun, but yet polished and professional.

3400 Finch Rd Modesto, CA, 95357
2095761890
209-272-9465

By Appointment Day or Night not a problem
Location of (Sound Express Mobile Entertainment)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding