Reno, Reno, NV 89521 Map · Phone number

About The Hytch

The Hytch, based out of Reno, Nevada, is a creative boutique wedding service for couples who wish to share their special day with friends and family in a unique setting. This “pop up” service brings a wedding venue to you. Whether you are planning an outdoor ceremony and reception in your favorite park or overlooking the beautiful Lake Tahoe, this company will tailor the perfect setting for your wedding celebration. Perfect for smaller celebrations, The Hytch offers package options that are ideal for up to 20 of your closest friends and family. The Hytch also partners with creative local photographers who can capture wonderful photos of your unique endeavor.

The Hytch offers three wedding packages to couples. The most expensive package, The Pop Up Experience package, provides couples with an ordained minister who will officiate the ceremony, choice of location, delicious beverages and artisanal treats, fresh flower arrangements, and a vintage teardrop trailer as a backdrop for the reception. The Hytch also works with various styles of celebrations, including non-religious ceremonies, interfaith ceremonies, vow renewals, civil unions, and single religion ceremonies.

• Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant

15 Reviews for The Hytch

• Michelle

Michelle Torres · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Talented Team!

An absolute dream! Yeliz and her team at The Hytch are incredibly talented and went above and beyond to make our day so special and memorable. The bouquet and boutonniere were beautifully handmade with the style and colors we wanted and the photographer made us feel so comfortable and had many great ideas to create wonderful photos for us. Love love love everything about The Hytch!

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Jaemi

Jaemi Brown · Married on 04/16/2020

Elopement Adventure DREAM

I had contacted yeliz probably a year before we actually decided on a wedding date. At first we were interested in a big ceremony , then overtime decided we wanted something small and intimate. Both of which Yeliz gave us information on without hesitation. We ended up with the Elopement adventure package and let me tell you, it was an absolute dream. Yeliz is probably the easiest person to ever talk to, her response time is incredible and no question is ever too much or too silly for her. You spend such a small amount of time with everyone involved in putting your wedding together but every single person we worked with including Jess our officiant and Kendall our photographer, each one of them made you feel so absolutely important and heard. I could write a book on each one and how much we adore them. Every detail, every idea and every second you spend with them, they are present. I could go on forever how absolutely grateful my husband and I are for these three beautiful people forever. There was little to no stress in planning our elopement. (and only a little because I create my own stresses 😅) even in the middle of the madness in the world right now, they made the day about us and every single moment was absolutely perfect.
    We would choose the hytch and our lovely team time and time again. You absolutely cannot go wrong with them. Thank you, you guys for everything you’ve done for us. We appreciate you three so much.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Suzy Derosa Rogers · Married on 03/14/2020

Everything I Wanted

I can't say enough great things about Yeliz and her team at the Hytch! I think this is the first time ever I just let go and let someone else take control. Just seeing all the photos and the beautiful weddings they created, I was convinced my wedding would be put together so beautifully. The weather was a minor blizzard but it still all came out so beautifully and the price point was good. It was everything I could've asked for with a small intimate wedding. Thank you Yeliz!!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Award

The Hytch FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
    60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
    NV
  • What languages do you speak?
    English