The Hytch Reviews

15 Reviews for The Hytch

• Michelle

Michelle Torres 路 Getting married on 04/05/2021

Talented Team!

An absolute dream! Yeliz and her team at The Hytch are incredibly talented and went above and beyond to make our day so special and memorable. The bouquet and boutonniere were beautifully handmade with the style and colors we wanted and the photographer made us feel so comfortable and had many great ideas to create wonderful photos for us. Love love love everything about The Hytch!

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Jaemi

Jaemi Brown 路 Married on 04/16/2020

Elopement Adventure DREAM

I had contacted yeliz probably a year before we actually decided on a wedding date. At first we were interested in a big ceremony , then overtime decided we wanted something small and intimate. Both of which Yeliz gave us information on without hesitation. We ended up with the Elopement adventure package and let me tell you, it was an absolute dream. Yeliz is probably the easiest person to ever talk to, her response time is incredible and no question is ever too much or too silly for her. You spend such a small amount of time with everyone involved in putting your wedding together but every single person we worked with including Jess our officiant and Kendall our photographer, each one of them made you feel so absolutely important and heard. I could write a book on each one and how much we adore them. Every detail, every idea and every second you spend with them, they are present. I could go on forever how absolutely grateful my husband and I are for these three beautiful people forever. There was little to no stress in planning our elopement. (and only a little because I create my own stresses 馃槄) even in the middle of the madness in the world right now, they made the day about us and every single moment was absolutely perfect.
    We would choose the hytch and our lovely team time and time again. You absolutely cannot go wrong with them. Thank you, you guys for everything you鈥檝e done for us. We appreciate you three so much.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Suzy Derosa Rogers 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Everything I Wanted

I can't say enough great things about Yeliz and her team at the Hytch! I think this is the first time ever I just let go and let someone else take control. Just seeing all the photos and the beautiful weddings they created, I was convinced my wedding would be put together so beautifully. The weather was a minor blizzard but it still all came out so beautifully and the price point was good. It was everything I could've asked for with a small intimate wedding. Thank you Yeliz!!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Lindsay D 路 Married on 11/11/2018

The Hytch, a perfect option for us

I can鈥檛 adequately express in words how grateful that we are to have found The Hytch. Absent a real plan from us, in less than 48 hours The Hytch created an elopement experience that far exceeded anything we had hoped for on our special day. Do not hesitate to hire this team to make your special day a perfect one.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Adair M. B. 路 Married on 11/09/2018

Excellent, Professional, and Memorable!

Yeliz and Mindy were great. We called Yeliz on a Wednesday and eloped on a Friday. She put us in touch with our officiant. Mindy was our officiant. She made our ceremony memorable, easy and fun. Thank you so much Mindy and Yeliz for a memorable beautiful day. I would recommend The Hytch to anyone looking to get married in Reno!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kandyce Esparza 路 Married on 09/29/2018

The Hytch will make your elopement dreams a reality.

We worked with The Hytch for our Day of the Dead themed elopement and we could not have been happier! They completely exceeded our expectations and provided a really unique, seemlessly coordinated wedding day for us. I provided my vision and Yeliz brought it to life and went beyond what I had even dreamed. Every element reflected us perfectly. She negotiated on the best pricing for us and found the most beautiful flowers and vintage rentals that brought traditional elements to our theme that made everything so special. Yeliz not only did a great job on the decor but also connected me with amazing photographers and a videographer. She also coordinated with my caterer and musician ahead of time which made everything flow with ease. Juston also was so helpful, from assisting with finding a location to reassuring our nerves and working with us to make sure our ceremony was the best reflection of our commitment to one another. We literally showed up and enjoyed every moment of our special day because The Hytch handled everything. I would highly recommend Yeliz and Juston to make your elopement exactly what you are dreaming of!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mike 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Juston is kind and very helpful. We wanted it simple and he made it special.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sally 路 Married on 07/02/2018

My partner and I were scrambling to find a venue for our elopement in Lake Tahoe, and were woefully disappointed with the responses we received from venues. I couldn't believe how much it cost to rent a dock for an hour, or how we were expected to rent an entire restaurant! Luckily, an overbooked wedding planner recommended The Hytch. Once I saw their website, I knew it was exactly what I had in mind.

After a call with Yeliz explaining what we wanted (small elopement on the lake, intimate with only six people), she ran with it. She took my ideas and made everything FABULOUS. I didn't have to think! She took care of my hair and makeup, the venue, flowers, photography, videography, a beautiful cake, hand-painted signs, and that gorgeous tear-drop trailer as a backdrop. This is exactly how an elopement should be.

I wholeheartedly recommend Yeliz and her team. She will make your dreams come true!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Holly 路 Married on 07/01/2018

The Hytch is the best way to plan a wedding, hands down. They were there every step of the way, and readily answered all 3,000 of my questions. My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue, d茅cor set-up, or all around great time! I would recommend working with The Hytch to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding! If I could give them 10 stars I would.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Lilly 路 Married on 06/22/2018

We had such a great experience working with The Hytch. Yeliz and Juston are so friendly and easy going. They did a fantastic job turning our ideas into reality and their attention to detail was amazing. They made our wedding feel incredibly special and intimate.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Juston & Yeliz are genuinely two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. They helped us customize our ceremony from start to finish- with only two weeks鈥 notice! Everything was perfect from the flowers to the d茅cor. They did an amazing job and made our day so special. They coordinated flowers, location, hair, make-up- we couldn鈥檛 have done it without their help. You can tell they absolutely love what they do by the time and effort they put in. I continue to recommend them to anyone who will listen. :)

Sent on 09/11/2018

Mindy 路 Married on 06/16/2018

So very pleased with The Hytch. They made our special day so much more special. They had wonderful ideas and are very caring and listened to our every request. I could not have chosen a better business to share our special day with. I definitely recommend The Hytch to any couple for their special day.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Russell 路 Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I traveled from Minnesota to Lake Tahoe to have our vows renewed and celebrate 30 years of marriage. We chose the 鈥淓lopement Adventure鈥 package and we couldn鈥檛 be happier with the service. The flowers were beautiful and the overall setup and decor was amazing. We wanted something small, intimate and very special. The Hytch provided a free phone consultation and made sure every was discussed prior to booking. Our officiant 鈥楯uston鈥 helped us to personalize our vows and incorporated into the ceremony. Juston made us feel very comfortable and even made us laugh. They had some champagne and donuts for us after the ceremony. Side note, they even sent us some recommendations for restaurants in the area. As a follow up, they sent us a thank you card which added a nice personal touch. Overall, it was a great experience and we would recommend The Hytch team to anyone looking to tie the knot.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Phil 路 Married on 03/10/2018

The hytch is amazing. It is absolutely Perfect for a fun, nice and unique way to celebrate a wedding! If you are looking for a very affordable way to get married but still have high expectations, look no further. The team is awesome. Thanks guys for your great services

Sent on 03/24/2018

Celina 路 Married on 02/10/2018

We had a wonderful experience with the Hytch team. We gave them only 3 days notice and they made our dreams come true. We wanted to have a very intimate wedding, just the two of us, somewhere unique and romantic. The Hytch team planned every single detail for us. We had no idea where to go to and they knew all the right people to make it happen. They handled everything for us including a hair and makeup artist, photographer, florist and even a drone videographer. We had our wedding at Black Rock and were truly amazed by the views. They worked with our budget and everything was stress free, which was truly appreciated on our day of celebration.

They are extremely professional, responsive and well connected with many local vendors. We are so happy that the Hytch team created our elopement experience.

Sent on 03/04/2018