1652 Havencrest Drive, Reno, NV 89523 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Evan Schwartz Photography

Evan Schwartz Photography specializes in wedding, portrait, and life event photography in and around the Reno and Lake Tahoe region. Offering a personalized, yet relaxed and creative experience tailored to our clients’ needs. We offer a full range of photography services, including full wedding and life event coverage, engagement sessions, Bar/Bat Mitzvah portraits, high school senior portraits, and family portrait sessions.

Follow Evan Schwartz Photography on

eb11011428a

2 Reviews for Evan Schwartz Photography

Angelique · Married on 12/09/2017

Evan is simply amazing!

Quality of Service 5/5: He cares deeply about the quality of his service. When I first met with him, he went over so many details that even I haven't thought about at the moment. He answered my questions before I got a chance to ask. I liked how he gave me a little bit of his background and also asked questions about me (they were not too personal in any way). But what I LOVE the most about him is how he didn't make me feel like he was in a rush to finish our meeting. He truly took his time. I knew then that I'll be hiring him.

Responsiveness 5/5: After our initial meeting, he sent me an email on the same day to follow up and make sure all my questions are answered. He also answered all my emails within ~8 hours, answered his phone whenever I called him and responded to my text messages.

Professionalism 5/5: Evan maintained a professional demeanor the whole time. He can be goofy when he wants you to relax in front of the camera, but still professional.

Value 5/5: It's really worth every penny! The value of his quality service is truly unbeatable.

Flexibility 5/5: He's extremely flexible. I made so many BIG changes on the details of my wedding (venue, date, etc.) and he made the changes so effortlessly. I didn't have a wedding planner in the early stages of my wedding planning and he told me that he'll help in any way that he can. He repeatedly assured me that everything will be okay and if in an event that something is not going right, he'll work with me to fix it. That, to me, is a very realistic expectation because I've heard so many wedding mishaps. It shows that he will not lose his composure if things started to catch on fire.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Matthew · Married on 08/13/2016

Evan Schwartz Photography was a needle in the hay stack when we were looking for a affordable photographer for our wedding. He worked with our budget and even included a complementary engagement shoot. I hardly remember noticing Evan during our reception, he blended into the crowd seamlessly but was there to capture every moment of it. We were thrilled when we received our custom engraved flash drive of photos in the mail and to top it off Evan took the liberty of printing an assortment of images for us. Top Notch Service, We would recommend to all.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Evan Schwartz Photography Pricing

Evan Schwartz Photography Price Rates

Evan Schwartz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500.00
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums