Alexandria Catherine Events Reviews

17 | Philadelphia, PA

17 Reviews for Alexandria Catherine Events

17 Alexandria Catherine Events Reviews

Peter · Married on 08/04/2018

I can't say enough good things about Allie. We had done most of the work already on getting vendors selected, but needed help with day of items. We're in our early 30s, weren't sure how weddings were run these days and what was normal (when does the first dance happen? When is the cake cut? How do people line up for the ceremony - who goes down the aisle first?) and Allie was instrumental in making our wedding a success.

My now-wife was hesitant at first about spending the money on Allie but quickly agreed that it was well worth it. She handled all of the little details we needed taken care of, she kept track of items we brought to the reception, she setup our rented photo booth, she kept the ceremony running smoothly, she did it all and with an amazing attitude the whole time. I was worried I was asking her too many questions, sending too many emails but she never slowed down in responding quickly.

One event that specifically sticks out to me from the wedding is that I had a friend who was worried that the shuttles from the hotel weren't running and I spoke to Allie about it -- she was basically on the phone with the hotel before our conversation was finished to resolve the situation. I would recommend Allie and her crew in a second to anyone and I wish we had hired her earlier in the process to help manage the whole thing. Allie is going places and it's well deserved.

Peter · Married on 08/04/2018

Sent on 09/18/2018

Alexandria Catherine Events's reply:

Peter, Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Lisa on your wedding day (and leading up to it!).

Kelsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Allie was an amazing day-of planner for our wedding! I've known Allie since middle school and I couldn't think of anyone better to make our day more perfect and carefree. She thought of every last detail and guided us through the entire process. She was there to answer any and all questions that we had, and she put our minds at ease leading up to and on the big day.

Thanks to Allie, our wedding was perfect! We couldn't thank her enough for everything she did for us and we were so lucky to have her. Allie is truly the best!

Alexandria Catherine Events 1

Cathy · Married on 10/20/2017

My daughter's wedding was perfect! These days it takes a village to make an event like this happen and we had the best. Allie was the glue that brought our 'village' and our daughter's vision for her wedding day together. We brought in Allie for day of wedding coordination, but from the moment we booked her (8 months out) she provided us with guidance, advice and kept us on track until the wedding day. As we came into the home stretch, Allie stepped in and connected with all our vendors, made sure they were all on the same page and were informed about the 'run of show' for the event. My daughter had several displays and ceremony elements (memory table, gift table, etc.) that we put into Allie's capable hands and were thrilled with her ability to execute. Best of all, my husband and I were guests at our own event. Thank you Allie!!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2017

Allie was a crutial part of our wedding planning team and I honestly don’t know if I would of kept my sanity without her! My mom originally contacted Allie because during planning my sisters wedding many years back, she felt like she wasn’t organized and then couldn’t enjoy herself day of because she was so concerned with timelines, etc. Having Allie available to keep us on track and organize everything little thing we could imagine was simply amazing!! It was also a huge relief to have her there to ensure our vision came to life with all of our decor! Our wedding day went off without a hitch and our guests are still raving about how organized it was! Thanks, Allie!

Kristin · Married on 10/07/2017

Allie was amazing! Much more than a day of planner, she helped me along the way with things I didn't even know I needed :) The Day of our wedding went soo smooth, from getting everything at the venue set up to packing everything up and having it ready in our cars at the end of the night. She was very responsive to emails during the entire process, overall a very positive experience with her!

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Allie and her team were wonderful to work with. I had a small wedding (85 people), but I sincerely believe every bride needs at least day of coordination. It takes the stress off your family and friends!

Allie was extremely professional and responsive. I had one hiccup during the wedding planning process and Allie helped me work through it quickly and professionally. I also really liked the planning website I had access to during the planning process. It was extremely helpful in consolidating information and sharing with multiple parties.

Two of Allie's associates helped me the day of my wedding (Rachel & Sarah). They executed our timeline effectively and were very attentive throughout the day! I highly recommend Allie and her team for your wedding planning needs.

Kevin · Married on 09/23/2017

She is simply just the best there is!!

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

Allie was great to work with and on top of everything from when I hired her throughout my wedding day. She was extremely helpful and kept me on top of everything I needed to get done from 6 months out up until I walked down the aisle. I hired her as a day of coordinator, but she was so much help throughout the entire process!

Teresa · Married on 12/17/2016

I don't even know where to begin. If always doubted needing a wedding planner but Allie and her team changed my mind. She is amazing, a true class act! Super professional, on the ball, her attention to details is like no other. I don't know what I would have done with out her.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Alexandria Catherine Events's reply:

Thank you Teresa!! It was so wonderful working with you and Vince.

Leslie · Married on 11/15/2016

Allie is wonderful, professional and a joy to work with!!! I would not hesitate to recommend her. If you would like to discuss details of what she did for us, please contact me at leslie3510@yahoo.com. I will be happy to share details. She is fabulous!!!!

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Allie was amazing- I truly do not know what I would have done without her. I'm organized myself, but the details that come with planning a wedding are way out of my league. She made sure that I was on track and checked in daily to update me on the progress of both of our to do lists. We did not have her the day of the wedding, but she provided a day-of timeline that was a work of art to say the least; she had EVERYTHING built in so there was no questions at all on the wedding day. My wedding day was spectacular and perfect and I owe much of it to having such an amazing wedding planner. Thank you Allie!!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Alexandria Catherine Events's reply:

Nicole, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm so excited for you and Chris. Congratulations again!

Maureen · Married on 09/10/2016

Alli was a joy to work with and she made our wedding even more awesome than we could have imagined. She's smart, savvy, responsive and just a wonderful person all around. Would highly recommend her for any size event.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Thank you Mo!!

ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Allie was so amazing to work with. She helped with everything from vendor coordination to week-of errands and everything in between. I couldn't have asked for anyone better and more dependable to work with. I would highly recommend Allie to anyone who asks!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Alexandria Catherine Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was so wonderful working with you and your family and I wish you all of the best.

Alexandria · Married on 06/18/2016

Five stars isn't enough. Working with Allie was amazing. She made our day a HUGE success and I will appreciate her forever for it. :)

Sent on 07/03/2016

Alexandria Catherine Events's reply:

Thank you! It was so wonderful working with you guys, and I hope that your honeymoon was incredible :)

WORTH EVERY PENNY! Both the venue and catering company that we had decided on had switched coordinators multiple times during our engagement. Needless to say, as a bride I started to panic a little. I am the first to admit that I am usually a major control freak and worry about every minor detail. We had a lot of little details associated with our wedding as I really wanted to have it personalized. I began to worry that the perfectly planned wedding would not be executed the way that I had envisioned and unfortunately I would not be able to be in multiple places at once on the day of during set up. There simply wouldn't have been enough time in the day. Then I found out about Alexandria Catherine Event's.

Allie and I met for coffee and she explained her month of services package. Being very familiar with the venue and having worked many times with our caterer, I felt completely at ease. During that highly stressful month leading up to the wedding Allie made my life so much easier. She sent me checklists of what I needed to take care of and provided a very detailed timeline for the day of (which helped SO much with making sure everyone was where they needed to be). Allie asked many questions making sure she had every detail of what I wanted. Her passion for making every client's day perfect coupled with her organizational skills to give us the PERFECT wedding day. As a bride I was able to take care of pictures and relax because I knew that Allie had everything under control. We were able to fully enjoy our special day carefree because of Allie. It truly was the perfect day. She was absolutely incredible to work with and I highly recommend her services. Thank you so very much!
    Love, The Sels

Sent on 06/05/2016

Alexandria Catherine Events's reply:

I absolutely loved working with the two of you! I'm so happy that you had a wonderful day. Congratulations!!

Allie was so incredibly helpful throughout the planning process. From helping ensure I was aware of when things needed to be done all the way to the night of our wedding she was a rock star. The fact that I didn't see her much the night of the wedding and didn't even think twice honestly meant that things went off without a hitch. I'd highly recommend Allie as a wedding planner or day of coordinator to all!