Olive Street Events

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

$5,265 Package Price

Olive Street Events is a wedding planning firm based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Co-owners Brittany and Katelynn are seasoned professionals who have experience in each aspect of wedding design and coordination. They aim to exceed expectations by providing attentive and dedicated services for both the creative and technical aspects of event planning.

Olive Street Events adopts a personalized approach to wedding planning. They understand that each celebration is as unique as the couple getting married, and they are happy to provide a tailored experience. Brittany and Katelynn strive to form a relationship with soon-to-be newlyweds so they can bring their matrimonial vision to life. They offer a wide spectrum of planning packages including full-service, partial, and wedding management. Each collection can be enhanced with à la carte services like rehearsal dinner and honeymoon planning. This company also has a more tailored venue selection service to guide couples through the experience of finding their dream venue.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,265

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,565

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

Nicole D. Married on 12/11/2021

The ONLY Wedding Planners You Will Want

Your search for you wedding planners stops here! Britt, Kate and the Olive Street team are the ONLY wedding planners you will want for your big day. Their extensive experience, attention to detail and expertise in all things wedding enabled our large Philadelphia wedding to go off FLAWLESSLY. They went above and beyond, working with us months leading up to our big day, managing vendors, helping us stay on top of our planning, keeping a close eye on constantly changing COVID requirements and soothing the nerves of anxious parents. Because of Britt and Kate, our wedding day was completely stress free and truly the best day of our lives. We cannot thank them enough!
    Haley P. Married on 12/03/2021

Kate and Britt were AMAZING! We truly could not ask for anything more. If there was a ranking better than “5 stars” I would choose it in a heart beat! We booked them for the minimal amount possible yet they were still there every step of the way. Checking in on us multiple times a month in the months leading up to the wedding to make sure everything would run smoothly. They provided us with multiple forms and guidelines to help stay organized throughout the entire wedding planning process. They were great with communication and even if they did not know an answer for my many questions- they got a hold of the correct people to find out the answer! Not only were they professional but also very fun and personable as well! As the bride I can honestly say they helped relieve so much stress the day of the wedding. I could enjoy the time getting ready with family and my girls without having to worry about setting up the venue. Kate would send me photos of the venue set up throughout the day so I could see the progress of it being set up throughout the day. I would recommended Olive Street to anyone!
  • Karly
    Karly B. Married on 10/01/2021

110% Recommended

Kate and Britt were a dream come true to work with. Planning a wedding through COVID is something I never envisioned. After having to cancel my first wedding, I was devastated. It was difficult to start back up with wedding planning until I found Olive Street Events. From the initial zoom calls till the clean-up after the wedding, these ladies were phenomenal. All my visions, picture inspirations, Pinterest boards were turned into reality. They were so attentive to everything I had to say and were so timely with their responses. They kept me on track, so I never felt like I was behind or stressed. On the wedding day, they went above and beyond. Their energy and positivity were so contagious and allowed my wedding to go off without a hitch. This is more than a job for them but truly a passion. I truly can’t thank them enough and highly recommend them to any couple looking for the best wedding planning team!!

Pricing

Team

Britt  Lawrence
Britt Lawrence
Co-Owner + Head Planner

My name is Britt, lover of controlled chaos and lists (the handwritten kind), half of the Olive Street Events dream team. Kate and I have been tackling events together for close to five years but on our own have been in the industry for much longer. I have spent the last decade working as both an event planner and a venue manager. I was drawn to hospitality and more specifically event planning & management because, well, who doesn’t love a good party? Over the years though, I’ve developed a deep appreciation for my job because the celebrations we’re a part of are so much more than parties; they are lifelong memories, and we play such a pivotal role in making that possible.

In my downtime, I can be found enjoying wine on my roof deck, spending time with my family, especially my niece and nephews (self-proclaimed cool aunt here), scrolling through interior design & cooking blogs, and rotting my brain with reality TV, my true guilty pleasure.

Katelynn Zaccaria
Katelynn Zaccaria
Co-Owner + Head Planner

My name is Katelynn (or Kate), and I’m the other half of Olive Street Events. I got into this business because I love food and beverage but have found through my almost 15 years in the business that my skills lie in attention to detail and organization, which is perfect for event planning! While I began my hospitality career in restaurants I began working for a private club in 2009 planning events on the venue side and fell in love with it.

When I’m not knee-deep in timelines or obsessing over tablescapes on Instagram you can find me spending time with my family (my husband Adam and my kids James and Lily) or with my nose in a book (give me all the fantasy literature!). I love a good bagel and you’ll hardly ever see me drink anything besides coffee, wine, or club soda. I hate eggs and I’m a total sucker for 90s nostalgia.

228 S. 18th St. Philadelphia, PA, 19103
302-270-3994
Location of (Olive Street Events)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding