228 S. 18th St., Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Olive Street Events

Olive Street Events is a wedding planning firm based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Co-owners Brittany and Katelynn are seasoned professionals who have experience in each aspect of wedding design and coordination. They aim to exceed expectations by providing attentive and dedicated services for both the creative and technical aspects of event planning.

Olive Street Events adopts a personalized approach to wedding planning. They understand that each celebration is as unique as the couple getting married, and they are happy to provide a tailored experience. Brittany and Katelynn strive to form a relationship with soon-to-be newlyweds so they can bring their matrimonial vision to life. They offer a wide spectrum of planning packages including full-service, partial, and wedding management. Each collection can be enhanced with à la carte services like rehearsal dinner and honeymoon planning. This company also has a more tailored venue selection service to guide couples through the experience of finding their dream venue.

• Woman-owned
gil 1758 2 51 1952903 161340134023761

4 Reviews for Olive Street Events

Bryan B. · Married on 09/10/2020

Black Tie Wedding Magic

How could we even begin to say how amazing Kate and Brit at Olive Street Events are. My husband and I got engaged in September of 2018 and not long after started working with Kate and Brit. After our first meeting we was so impressed, not only by their organization but by their energy and excitement. From day 1 they guided us through what could have easily been a stressful and complicated process. After almost a year of planning Olive Street Events helped us to put together an elaborate black tie wedding for 300 guests, scheduled for March 20, 2020. They made the process so easy for us, it was our dream come true. And then, on March 16th, four short days before our big day, the city of Philadelphia shut down due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our wedding would have to be cancelled. Devastated and at a total loss, Kate and Brit reached out to us to offer their support and guidance. By the end of the day they had our entire event rescheduled for November 13. Needless to say, we were floored. The overwhelming sense of comfort knowing we had this amazing team of women not only there to offer us emotional support, but to take care of everything with an almost superhuman celerity was beyond anything we could have hoped for or dreamed of. As the summer months rolled on, they stayed in regular contact with us, sometimes witn updates sometimes just to say hello. As fall approached and it became clear that November 13 was not going to be able to happen, Kate and Brit assured us they would make our wedding happen and that it would be the evening we dreamed of - and they delivered. After having to switch to yet another wedding date , having to switch venues, then having to switch venues again, countless meetings, phone calls, and emails later the team at Olive Street put together what we can easily say was the best day of our lives. The day of, they made sure we had absolutely everything we needed. Water? Got it. Bandaids? You bet. Starbucks order delivered while you’re getting ready? No problem! They literally thought of everything. Their attention to detail when dealing with vendors was bar none. They triple checked to make sure we got everything we asked for - right down to the chicken fingers my husband wanted along with his filet and lobster. I know for a fact that if it wasn’t for consummate professionalism, the help and the guidance from Kate and Brit we would never have had the absolute fairytale day that we did. We could thank them everyday for a lifetime and it still wouldn’t be enough.

Sent on 02/17/2021

Olive Street Events's reply:

First of all, someone pass the tissues!! We can't express how much we loved working with Bryan + Kevin on their wedding. These two were put through the absolute ringer and maintained a positive outlook the entire time. They were not only organized and decisive but they were SUCH a blast to work with. We are so happy that we were finally able to get these two across the finish line after multiple postponements and venue changes. These two will always hold a very special place in our hearts!

Alex G. · Married on 09/08/2020

Highly recommend!

When our first wedding planner had to unexpectedly back out a month before our wedding, Britt and Kate stepped right in and seamlessly helped us plan everything we had left. The day of our wedding they were the perfect balance of being accessible while making sure everything ran smoothly in the background. When somebody's dress ripped, Kate pulled out 5 different sized safety pins. They were great to work with at every step of the process!

Sent on 03/01/2021

Olive Street Events's reply:

Alex + Sara were such a dream to work with and we were so happy to be a part of your day. We were thankful for our emergency kit on this day so we could get the lovely guest fixed up and back out on the dancefloor!

Olive Street Events Pricing

Olive Street Events Price Rates

Olive Street Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2265
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4565
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8565
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Olive Street Events

Britt  Lawrence

Britt Lawrence

Co-Owner + Head Planner

My name is Britt, lover of controlled chaos and lists (the handwritten kind), half of the Olive Street Events dream team. Kate and I have been tackling events together for close to five years but on our own have been in the industry for much longer. I have spent the last decade working as both an event planner and a venue manager. I was drawn to hospitality and more specifically event planning & management because, well, who doesn’t love a good party? Over the years though, I’ve developed a deep appreciation for my job because the celebrations we’re a part of are so much more than parties; they are lifelong memories, and we play such a pivotal role in making that possible.

In my downtime, I can be found enjoying wine on my roof deck, spending time with my family, especially my niece and nephews (self-proclaimed cool aunt here), scrolling through interior design & cooking blogs, and rotting my brain with reality TV, my true guilty pleasure.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Katelynn Zaccaria

Katelynn Zaccaria

Co-Owner + Head Planner

My name is Katelynn (or Kate), and I’m the other half of Olive Street Events. I got into this business because I love food and beverage but have found through my almost 15 years in the business that my skills lie in attention to detail and organization, which is perfect for event planning! While I began my hospitality career in restaurants I began working for a private club in 2009 planning events on the venue side and fell in love with it.

When I’m not knee-deep in timelines or obsessing over tablescapes on Instagram you can find me spending time with my family (my husband Adam and my kids James and Lily) or with my nose in a book (give me all the fantasy literature!). I love a good bagel and you’ll hardly ever see me drink anything besides coffee, wine, or club soda. I hate eggs and I’m a total sucker for 90s nostalgia.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 228 S. 18th St. Philadelphia, PA, 19103 See on map
    856-754-5851 (Phone number)
    302-270-3994 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Olive Street Events)