Beke Beau

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania View map

Beke Beau is an award-winning makeup artist based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Beke began her career as an assistant to Laura Geller and then senior staff artist to Kimara Ahnert, with whom she worked on the wedding of actress Catherine Zeta Jones. Other high-profile clients include Ali Larter, Gemma Chan, Jordana Brewster, Kelly Preston, John Travolta and Jennifer Weiner. Her work has been seen in New Yorker Magazine, People Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings and more.

Services offered:

• On-site make-up
  • Wedding party make-up
  • Make-up trial
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

On-Site Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Julia R. Married on 07/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented, fun artists + stunning, long-lasting makeup!!

When looking for a makeup artist for my wedding, I knew I wanted someone whose makeup style created a natural yet elevated look and that is exactly what I got with Beke and her assistant Katherine!! These two are such awesome people with insane talent -- and they are really fun to have nearby on the wedding day!! I trusted Beke every step of the way and really can't say enough good things about her skill, talent and fun personality!! Side note: it was 99 degrees in Philly the day of my wedding, I sweat a ton, yet my makeup held up throughout the night!!

Beke Beau's reply:

You are an absolute doll, Julia, and it was our honor and pleasure to be a part of your day.... so glad you didn't melt! :) xoxo
  • Maddie
    Maddie R. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing make-up artist!

I absolutely loved working with Beke!! She is truly an expert and always made me feel comfortable. I loved my bridal make-up and all of my bridesmaids and my mother also looked amazing. Beke truly knows how to match the makeup to the face, and no one looked overly made-up. I have had my make-up done professionally before and felt like the end result did not look like myself, but I did not have this issue at all with Beke. Highly highly recommend!

Beke Beau's reply:

Beautiful Maddie, can't thank you enough for this lovely review. You were a delight to work for, from start to finish!
    Marley A. Married on 03/19/2022

I felt amazing!

If you want to look and feel like 1 million bucks on your wedding day you need to go and hire Beke. Her eye for make up is impeccable. She takes your vision and turns it into something beautiful!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Viktor & Anna
    31 photos 路 10/31/2016

Kelli Wilke Photography Kelli Wilke Photography Wedding Photographers

Beke is hands down the best makeup artist!

Something Borrowed, Philly LLC. Something Borrowed, Philly LLC. Wedding Rentals

Beke did my makeup for my own wedding and her talent is truly amazing. The day I was married, it was over 90 degrees AND humid. I was so relieved I had Beke there to apply my makeup because if I would have done it myself, I probably would have melted away! My makeup stayed fresh all day and she helped me to truly be the most beautiful version of myself on my big day. Her calming and friendly manner make her a joy to work with and helps you know that you're in highly capable hands. (Plus she has great tips and tricks she shared with me throughout my time with her!) I would recommend her to anyone I know who is looking to up their makeup game. Beke is truly a delight! Thanks again!

Styled Bride Styled Bride Wedding Planners

Beke and her staff are true artists with flawless applications and attention to detail they are the ultimate professionals. Not only do our brides love them, but so our bridesmaids, moms and grand-moms as they are able to work with any/ everyone. If you are looking for your makeup artist, look no further!

4100 Main Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19127
6102200042

By appointment
Location of (Beke Beau)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding