4100 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA 19127 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beke Beau

Beke Beau is an award-winning makeup artist based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Beke began her career as an assistant to Laura Geller and then senior staff artist to Kimara Ahnert, with whom she worked on the wedding of actress Catherine Zeta Jones. Other high-profile clients include Ali Larter, Gemma Chan, Jordana Brewster, Kelly Preston, John Travolta and Jennifer Weiner. Her work has been seen in New Yorker Magazine, People Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings and more.

Services offered:

Beke Beau 1
Beke Beau 2
Beke Beau 3

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

Thank You Beke for My Lash-itude!

I first found Beke because I loved her makeup style – every bride I saw in her portfolio looked like themselves but the most exquisitely beautiful version of themselves! I was looking for bridal makeup that would stand out in photos (and give a lot of lash-itude!) but wouldn’t be too much to cause my husband to wonder who he was actually marrying.

Talking to Beke and doing a trial just made me even more comfortable in my selection. She was honest and helped me easily decide what would look best for me.
    You know when you can tell someone is just really good at what they do and they are passionate about their work? That’s Beke.

She was a calming presence to be around on the big day – and was flexible enough to switch hotels in order to accommodate my groom as well!

Beke is incredibly easy to work with and the quality of her service is unparalleled. I highly recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Beke Beau's reply:

It was my honor and pleasure to be there for you (and Mauricio) on the Big Day, Stephanie - thank you for this lovely review! xoxo
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 02/02/2019

Beke is the bestttttt

I do not have the words to describe how amazing Beke Beau is. Before I even met her in person, she helped put me at ease about my acne and recommended products for me to use that would not make my acne worse. When I met her at her studio for my makeup trial, I was beyond stressed with wedding nonsense but she quickly helped me relax. Beke herself is unbelievably warm, so much fun to be around, and just an all around amazing person. She is also a wizard with makeup! She really got to know me and what I wanted and instead of making me look like someone else, she used makeup to make ME look and feel beautiful. On the day of the wedding, in addition to being super excited to marry my best friend, I was truly excited to get to see Beke again. I asked her to do my makeup "a little more dramatic" than at my trial and she did it PERFECTLY. She truly made me feel more beautiful than I ever thought possible. And seriously, she is just an amazing person to be around. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her!!

(attached photos are by Tyler Boye)

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Beke Beau 4
    Beke Beau 5

Beke Beau's reply:

I'm so grateful for this beautiful review, Becky. But even more, getting to know you and your beautiful soul was everything. Wishing you and Samuel all the good things that life has to offer..... xoxo always....

Jennifer Branch · Married on 11/18/2018

A True Artist

I first met Beke at her studio for a wedding makeup trial and arrived incredibly nervous, not sure of what to expect. I had never had my makeup professionally done before and have a difficult time with anything near my eyes! What initially struck me about Beke was her personality. She was so incredibly warm and welcoming. She's just a type of person you want to be around. Then, instead of asking for pictures of what I wanted my makeup to look like, she asked me about my relationship with makeup and asked to see pictures of me as I naturally am. All I really had to tell her was that I wanted a focus on my eyes and she worked her magic! She was sensitive to my issues with eyes and always made sure I was comfortable. It didn't hurt that she complimented me the whole time! I was smiling every time I was with Beke. As soon as the trial was over I just had absolutely no doubt in my mind - I had to have her for my wedding! On the wedding day her personality made the bridal suite such a fun place to be. Beke also worked on my mom and my bridal party. Each girl was absolutely thrilled with how they looked. One even commented that out of all the weddings she had been in, this was her favorite makeup. As for myself, I have literally never felt more beautiful in my life! Beke makes anyone feel like a star! My wedding day makeup look was so important to me and it just could not have been anymore perfect. What I liked most was that the application didn't look fake - I truly just looked like the best version of myself. Beke is an absolute artist and she's exactly who you want to do your makeup for any special occasion!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Beke Beau's reply:

You are a QUEEN, Jen, with or without the make-up, and it was such an honor to serve you on your wedding day. Thank you so much for this kind review.... Beke

Beke Beau FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Brow/Lash Tinting

Real Weddings

• Kelli Wilke Photography
    Kelli Wilke Photography Wedding Photographers

Beke is hands down the best makeup artist!

• Something Borrowed, Philly LLC.
    Something Borrowed, Philly LLC. Wedding Rentals

Beke did my makeup for my own wedding and her talent is truly amazing. The day I was married, it was over 90 degrees AND humid. I was so relieved I had Beke there to apply my makeup because if I would have done it myself, I probably would have melted away! My makeup stayed fresh all day and she helped me to truly be the most beautiful version of myself on my big day. Her calming and friendly manner make her a joy to work with and helps you know that you're in highly capable hands. (Plus she has great tips and tricks she shared with me throughout my time with her!) I would recommend her to anyone I know who is looking to up their makeup game. Beke is truly a delight! Thanks again!

• Styled Bride
    Styled Bride Wedding Planners

Beke and her staff are true artists with flawless applications and attention to detail they are the ultimate professionals. Not only do our brides love them, but so our bridesmaids, moms and grand-moms as they are able to work with any/ everyone. If you are looking for your makeup artist, look no further!

• 4100 Main Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19127 See on map