4001 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA 19127 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beke Beau

• "Make-up Award of Excellence 2017," Wedding International Professionals Association
  • "Best Make-up Service 2015," Philadelphia Magazine
demlt 2

• Videos 1

51 Reviews for Beke Beau

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Beke was one of the first vendors we chose for our wedding day after a ton of recommendations from our wedding planner and other brides. She is amazing at what she does - making you radiant on your wedding day! She makes you look flawless while still looking like yourself. I could not recommend her enough - I promise you she is worth the investment!!!

Lizzie · Married on 12/27/2017

Beke is hand-down the most talented, incredible and completely kind-hearted make-up artist that I've ever met! My photographer recommended her, and the minute that I saw her gorgeous work on her instagram and website I was blown away by the natural beautiful of her brides and excited to schedule my make-up trial.

During my make-up trial, Beke was incredibly sweet and completely put me at ease. When I got to her studio, she sat down with me and we discussed my wedding theme, dress, hairstyle etc, so that she could create the perfect look for me. Beke was so easy to talk to and we hit off from the moment we met! Going into it I was so nervous since I had consistently disliked the make-up application I had gotten for previous events and was worried that maybe I was just too picky or looking for something that wasn't possible. To add to those nerves, Beke doesn't let you see yourself in the mirror until she's totally done (definitely builds the suspense!). But the moment I saw myself in the mirror, every fear I had completely vanished. I had never seen a better version of myself. Keyword: Myself. I felt like I looked like ME. The absolute best, most natural, beautiful version of myself. It left me speechless.

At the wedding, Beke worked her magic again to make myself and 5 other ladies look like the most stunning version of themselves. Beke doesn't do "caked-on" make-up or make you feel like she needs to hide your face with mounds of concealer and foundation. Her understated, yet beautiful look made us all feel so confident. My girls and I were GLOWING. And as if talent weren't enough, she is just an absolute pleasure to work with. She's professional, so friendly and personable and just a really comforting and wonderful person to have by your side at your wedding. I would 100% recommend Beke to any and EVERY bride and I'm looking forward to the next time I can work with her :)

Beke Beau 1

Beke Beau FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 24

Real Weddings

• Kelli Wilke Photography
    Kelli Wilke Photography Wedding Photographers

Beke is hands down the best makeup artist!

• Something Borrowed, Philly LLC.
    Something Borrowed, Philly LLC. Wedding Rentals

Beke did my makeup for my own wedding and her talent is truly amazing. The day I was married, it was over 90 degrees AND humid. I was so relieved I had Beke there to apply my makeup because if I would have done it myself, I probably would have melted away! My makeup stayed fresh all day and she helped me to truly be the most beautiful version of myself on my big day. Her calming and friendly manner make her a joy to work with and helps you know that you're in highly capable hands. (Plus she has great tips and tricks she shared with me throughout my time with her!) I would recommend her to anyone I know who is looking to up their makeup game. Beke is truly a delight! Thanks again!

• Styled Bride
    Styled Bride Wedding Planners

Beke and her staff are true artists with flawless applications and attention to detail they are the ultimate professionals. Not only do our brides love them, but so our bridesmaids, moms and grand-moms as they are able to work with any/ everyone. If you are looking for your makeup artist, look no further!

• 4001 Main Street Philadelphia, PA 19127 See on map