Philadelphia, PA 19129 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Styled Bride

Founded by event specialist and design expert Beka Rendell, the Styled Bride is the little sister of the nationally recognized styling firm, Styled Creative. The Styled Bride specializes in working with engaged couples who are planning their own weddings, but who want to collaborate with an expert to make sure all of the moving parts are taken care of. Let’s face it… planning a wedding is time consuming and can be stressful. We believe having someone help you isn’t a luxury, it just makes sense. Wedding planning is who we are. We know the players, understand which things can fall through the cracks, and have the experience to pull everything off without a hitch.

For more information please contact Susan Norcross, Wedding Director, at 267-303-2940 or hello@thestyledbride.com

Couple with wedding attendants
hyatt at the bellevue wedding photo 28

• Videos 2

12 Reviews for Styled Bride

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

Susan is the best there is!

My husband and I had ideas of what we envisioned our wedding to be, but didn’t have the time. We also wanted to keep the wedding planning as stress free as possible. We knew it was better to trust the professionals. The first phone call I made was to Susan at The Styled Bride. We opted for full service wedding planning. My husband and I agree that hiring Susan was the best decision we made for our wedding and recommend her to anyone and everyone we know who is engaged or soon to be. Our wedding day was truly the happiest day of our lives and could not have been more perfect. We were so relaxed on the wedding day, were able to just enjoy the day, and be present in the moment. Susan is organized and knowledgeable in all things wedding related and has the most calm and warm personality. She kept us on track throughout the planning process and was there to answer any question or help solve any problem that came up. She worked with our vendors ( who love her as much as we do ) and coordinated everything to make sure no detail was left out and everything ran smoothly. We can not recommend her enough, she is worth every penny, and we will miss working with her.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Lizzy · Married on 09/15/2018

My partner, Pete and I had a very logistically heavy wedding to plan and we needed someone who had the experience and attention to detail to make sure our big day went off without a hitch. We were creating an event space in the middle of a huge field for 200 people. Susan Norcross and her amazing team are the reason why the week of the wedding I was cool, calm and collected in the midst of a Hurricane forecasted to hit our outdoor, farm wedding! Susan made every effort to make sure everything ran smoothly, from making sure vendor trucks didn't get stuck in a muddy field to problem solving with us when the weather didn't look like it was going to cooperate. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect and completely captured the feel Pete and I were trying to create for our guests. Multiple guests came up to Pete and I afterward and gushed about how the attention to detail was incredible. That was ALL Susan! On a side note, when the butterflies did finally kick in the morning of the wedding, Arielle, one of Susan's assistants was right there to help support myself and our bustling group of family and friends. She has the most calming, kind energy and exactly what we all needed before the ceremony. Because of Susan and her team, Pete and I could be present with our loved ones the entire week knowing that everything was under control! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Where to even begin? If you are looking for a wedding planner in the Philadelphia area, look no further and book Styled Bride ASAP! We knew from the very beginning that we wanted a full service wedding planner. We got married in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and ended up selecting Susan after a ton of research and about an hour long phone call...and it was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Susan and her team were truly amazing. From the wedding planning process up until the big day, my husband and I could not have asked for anything better! It was extremely important to us that our guests truly felt like guests and we made a huge effort to add personalized touches wherever we could. Many of these details were time consuming and labor intensive, but Susan always embraced them and made sure they would execute flawlessly! Every detail or our wedding day was perfect and our guests raved about how organized and taken care of they felt. I attribute so much of this to Susan and her team. If you're looking for an experienced, detail oriented, organized, and stress free planner who will make your vision come to life- Styled Bride is the way to go!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Award

Styled Bride FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have worked with Styled Bride many times and they make our job so easy because they have all the details ironed out! They are super organized and incredibly professional. Easy and fun to work with!

• Love 'n Fresh Flowers
    Love 'n Fresh Flowers Wedding Florists

We love working with Styled Bride! Always organized, supportive, and professional! Highly recommended!

• Beke Beau
    Beke Beau Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the great pleasure of working with the Styled Bride many times. Beka, Susan and team are simply the best at providing planning and support for their brides. Great organizational skills, resourcefulness, responsiveness and patience - those are some of things that are important to a bride-to-be who hands over planning to a professional. Styled Bride nails it every time. Run, don't walk, to work with them!

• Philadelphia, 19129 See on map