Dream Day Events is a professional wedding planning company based out of Haverford, Pennsylvania. They have been coordinating and designing one-of-a-kind weddings throughout the Philadelphia area for the past 10 years. Founder and planner, Rachael, will use her organizational skills and passion for weddings to create the perfect wedding celebration for you. She will guide you through every step of the planning process, from your consultation through your walk down the aisle. Dream Day Events would love to play a role on your special day and will plan the wedding of your dreams.
Dream Day Events wants you to have the time of your life celebrating your love with your closest family and friends on this very special day. Rachael will walk you through it all with services ranging from day-of coordination to full wedding planning. Whether you envision a small, intimate wedding or an extravagant celebration, Dream Day Events offers a variety of services to coordinate every detail, ensuring your wedding day is everything you imagined and more. Some of the services offered include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
3 User photos
Belle · Married on 03/03/2019
Rachael was our wedding MVP!!
Wedding planning was so stressful and unpleasant....until we met Rachael. She completely saved the process for us, was SO communicative, organized, reassuring, and fun to work with. She thought of all the details that made the wedding as magnificent as it was and kept us completely on track. She worked tirelessly and for countless hours to make sure that we were in good shape, I felt totally relaxed and confident with her help. She was amazing the day of as well, kept everyone calm and happy and everything running smoothly and on time. Even when my dress ripped down the middle right before walking down the aisle, Rachael stepped right up and sewed it back together so no one could tell!! Rachael was a complete godsend, the only thing I’m sad about is that it’s over, we miss her already!Sent on 03/14/2019
Dream Day Events's reply:
Megan · Married on 09/22/2018
So I have to say that other than choosing to marry my now-husband, hiring Rachael to be our wedding coordinator was the best thing I did for our wedding. She did LITERALLY everything, from keeping the flow going during hair and makeup in the morning, to making sure everyone in the wedding party was where they needed to be at the right time (we never were behind schedule thanks to her). Just a few more of the ways Rachael made our day perfect:
1. She made sure to ask all the right questions of our vendors (ie - we ended up being able to bring all of our decor and alcohol to the venue days before the wedding because she pressed for it, which was a true timesaver on the day of. She also helped bring all of it over and trust me, there was a lot of stuff).
2. She decorated our venue while we took pictures.
3. She put in my veil before the ceremony and did my bustle afterwards.
4. She was the liaison for all of our vendors and the wedding party so my husband and I didn't get bothered with tons of questions and could just enjoy our day.
5. She gave us an amazing spreadsheet that took all the stress out of planning.
6. She was at the ready anytime anyone needed deodorant, a bandaid, pins, whatever. She had it all in her go bag!
7. Despite me telling my brother not to wash his super long hair that day so our hairdresser could put it up in a bun, he did and it was soaked just 40 minutes before our photographer arrived to take photos of the guys. So what does Rachael do? She pulls out a hairdryer and dries his hair for him, no questions asked (I will never get over this lol)!!
Rachael did all this and so much more. She is amazing and I can say with 100% confidence that you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't hire her as your wedding planner or DoC!
Liz · Married on 07/14/2018
Rachael was by far and beyond the best coordinator I could have asked for. From the moment I hired her, she was there every step of the way helping to make my wedding weekend a success. I literally do not know what I would have done without her. From timeline planning, to vendor calls, to coordination, to meetings, to working out little details, to being therebthe entire wedding weekend, to everything in between, Rachael went above and beyond with her services. She was readily available whenever I needed her and was always on top of things. I am very particular and detail oriented and Rachael went back and forth with vendors making sure every last question of mine was answered and every situation handled. When it came to the week of and the wedding weekend, she was there every step of the way from helping pack welcome bags and delivering them, to dropping off all decor, to finding a projector and setting up a slideshow, to making sure everything was taken care of at the hotel when guests were first checking in, to making sure everything was great at my rehearsal dinner and setting up everything, to arriving first thing morning of the wedding, and staying til we went back to the hotel after the wedding. She was there every step of the way and she is the reason things went as smoothly as they did. She remained calm in every situation and took amazing care of me and my whole bridal party. I can’t say enough good things about her and anybody would be lucky to have her as their wedding coordinator! Rachael is the absolute best!Sent on 07/19/2018
Dream Day Events's reply:
We love working with Rachael and Day Dream Events. A great team and a wonderful planner.
Beautiful location and would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you! Very polite and had a sophisticated look.