Dream Day Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Dream Day Events is a full service wedding planning company based in Haverford, Pennsylvania. They have been coordinating and designing one-of-a-kind weddings throughout the Philadelphia area for the past 10 years. Founder and planner, Rachael, will use her organizational skills and passion for weddings to create the perfect wedding celebration for you. She will guide you through every step of the planning process, from your consultation through your walk down the aisle. Dream Day Events would love to play a role on your special day and will plan the wedding of your dreams.

Dream Day Events wants you to have the time of your life celebrating your love with your closest family and friends on this very special day. Rachael will walk you through it all with services ranging from day-of coordination to full wedding planning. Whether you envision a small, intimate wedding or an extravagant celebration, Dream Day Events offers a variety of services to coordinate every detail, ensuring your wedding day is everything you imagined and more. Some of the services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alyssa
    Alyssa F. Married on 05/13/2022

Book Dream Day Now!!

I cannot say enough how awesome Rachael and her team were!! I could never imagine planning my wedding without them! Rachael is so responsive, organized, and supportive during the whole process! She helped us with booking vendors, responding to emails, and having monthly timelines which were so helpful!! We saved so much money from Rachael’s close relationships with vendors and her exactly knowing what we did/ didn’t need. She even helped my florist navigate a place card table which turned out better then I could have imaged- she totally understood my vision and what I wanted! We were able to enjoy our wedding day knowing Rachael and her team were behind everything making sure it all ran smoothly. And the best part was after the reception, she and her team were able to clean everything up and transport flowers, candles, cylinders, etc all to my parents house so that we could enjoy our night at the after party. Everything was so seamless and even during the planning process, Rachael makes sure you are having fun too! Also, can i just say she is the most caring, kindest human on the planet! As a bride you tend to have a few (maybe more) freak out moments and Rachael was there every step of the way to calm your nerves and just be a friend! The Dream Day team were all so amazing! Best decision we ever made was using Rachael and worth every penny!!!

Dream Day Events's reply:

Awww Alyssa!!! I love you!!!! It was so amazing seeing you get married and seeing all your dreams come true!! Your whole event was stunning start to finish. You are the prettiest bride Lyssieeeee!!!
    Also, I know you are still in Greece!!! Why are you writing me a review?!?!? Go kiss Nick and enjoy your honeymoon! Love you a million times over and thank you for thinking of me XOXO
    Kristin S. Married on 02/09/2022

Kristin Salvucci married on 9/26/2020

I thought I could plan my own wedding, boy was I wrong. Meeting with, then hiring Rachael Lassoff was one of the best decisions I ever made. She is young, fun, incredibly sweet, organized, has connections in the wedding industry, patient, and so kind. I could go on for days about her! Everything was made so easy for us to plan our wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing, and we owe that all to Rachael!!! She was only a phone call away, every step of the way. Nothing was ever forgotten about or missed on her part. Rachael was so organized and on top of all the little details. I love her calm and caring attitude. She is full of great ideas and enthusiasm for her clients. Thank you Rachael for EVERYTHING! Our wedding was absolutely perfect because of you!!!!! You are truly talented at what you do.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sage Catering Sage Catering Wedding Caterers

We love working with Rachael and Day Dream Events. A great team and a wonderful planner.

Philadelphia String Quartet Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Beautiful location and would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you! Very polite and had a sophisticated look.

Haverford Haverford, PA, 19041
Location of (Dream Day Events)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding