Cheekadee Makeup Artists

PO Box 9966, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PA 19118 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Cheekadee Makeup Artists

Cheekadee Makeup Artists is a premier makeup artistry service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This team of talented professionals work hard to ensure every bride feels her best and most beautiful on their special day. Whether you want a naturally feminine look or dramatic Hollywood glam, Cheekadee Makeup Artists will help you express your inner beauty. They currently serve Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, and surrounding areas.

Experience

Cheekadee Makeup Artists is a renowned makeup artist team, and has been published in several magazines including Redbook magazine, Brides Magazine, Philadelphia Style Magazine, and Current Magazine. They have also served several celebrity and major corporate clients such as the cast of Glee, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Chanel Cosmetics, QVC, NBC, and 'The Today Show' among many others.

Cheekadee Makeup Artists offers airbrush or traditional makeup for brides and bridal parties of up to 28 individuals. They use waterproof products for long-lasting wear. When you choose Cheekadee Makeup Artists, you’ll have the chance to consult and schedule a trail with your artist before the big day. They offer several packages for brides and bridal parties that can meet your style and ideal budget.

Follow Cheekadee Makeup Artists on

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 6
Cheekadee Makeup Artists 7
  • Rona

Rona · Married on 11/03/2018

Got so many compliments!!

I had Aja and LeeAnn from the Cheekadee makeup team do my make-up as well as several of my bridesmaids and family members (10 total) on my wedding day. They didn't rush, but they were able to finish all of our make-up by 11 am (we had to be ready by 12:30 pm)! They incorporated blush/burgundy colors which complimented my bridesmaids' dresses well. Everyone looked amazing! Aja did my make-up and I got so many compliments! I got my make-up done at around 10:30 am and it lasted up until 2 am the next day. I also cried multiple times throughout the day (tears of joy, of course), but my make-up stayed put. I didn't have to get any touch-ups or worry about the make-up smudging. If you want to look and feel like a queen on your wedding day, go with Cheekadee makeup artists!!!
    I also found Meghan Cahill, my hairstylist, through Cheekadee and she was also amazing!!! She was able to finish 14 girls by 11 am!!! She was super fast. Even though she finished quickly, each girl's hair turned out just the way they wanted it. I opted for a low updo, and again it lasted the whole day and night. It was especially windy that day, but my hair was still perfect even after spending time outside. I highly recommend her as your hairstylist!!

Again, I felt and looked great on my wedding day. You can see it in all the pictures. Thank you Cheekadee and Meghan!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you SO much for writing with wonderful review!!! So glad you had a positive experience with us! Best wishes from all of us at Cheekadee! -Nina

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

LeeAnn/Victoria

I was so happy to have chosen LeeAnn for my makeup. I am very picky about having makeup done since I literally do not wear any on a daily basis. LeeAnn brought me in for two trials (on my request) and the company worked with my budget to help me have these trials and feel comfortable. LeeAnn was so kind and made me feel so comfortable. She even gave me her cell number and put up with me texting her pictures all of the time with makeup ideas! :-)
    I would highly recommend Cheekadee. It was very affordable but the quality exceeded my expectations. They also sent a “prep” assistant to help the day-of, which made the timeline go smoother that day.
    Thank you Cheekadee!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

We love that you had such a positive experience with us!!! LeeAnn is awesome and brings so much to our team. Thank you for choosing Cheekadee!!! Best wishes! -Nina & the Team

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed

• Heather Fowler Photography
    Heather Fowler Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer the makeup artist is really important to me! Cheekadee does a fabulours job and uses top quality products. Their bridal makeup is clean and natural looking. Just enough makeup but never too much. It really helps in the photos to hire someone good! They are very personable too!

• Heart & Dash
    Heart & Dash Wedding Planners

Love working with Cheekadee! As a planner it's important to have a network of people who I can trust and Cheekadee is one of them. Always professional, on-time, and fun!

• Night Kitchen Bakery
    Night Kitchen Bakery Wedding Cakes

We love the Cheekadee Artists! Their creations are gorgeous and stylish. It's always with confidence that we recommend them to our brides!

• PO Box 9966 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PA 19118 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • PO Box 9966 Philadelphia, PA 19118 See on map
    215-867-5014 (Phone number)
    By appointment only. On location most weekends. We will work with your schedule.