Cheekadee Makeup Artists

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

Cheekadee Makeup Artists is a premier makeup artistry service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This team of talented professionals works hard to ensure every nearlywed feels their best and most beautiful on their special day. With their exceptional expertise, Cheekadee Makeup Artists will help you express your inner beauty. They currently serve Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, and surrounding areas.

Cheekadee Makeup Artists offers airbrush or traditional makeup for to-be-weds and wedding parties of up to 28 individuals. They use high-quality waterproof products for long-lasting wear. When you choose Cheekadee Makeup Artists, you’ll have the chance to consult and schedule a trial with your artist before the big day. They offer several packages that can meet your style and ideal budget.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Nicole C. Married on 12/11/2021

Beautiful work!

Nina and her crew are the best! They did an amazing job for my wedding. Everyone (including myself) looked and felt so beautiful!

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! We had amazing time with you and your party! Hopefully we will get the chance to work with you again soon!
  • Hillary
    Hillary S. Married on 10/23/2021

Highly Recommended!

Cheekadee was great to work with and were so flexible when we chose to postpone our wedding due to Covid. Nina did a fantastic job on my bridal makeup and bridesmaids makeup. She nailed the look I showed her from my inspiration look while tailoring it to my specific features. She also did an amazing job on my mom's makeup, we were all so thrilled! Nina was also such a sweetheart, the services were a great value, and the makeup lasted all night!
  • Jackie
    Jackie A. Married on 09/13/2021

Stunning work!

Kim was wonderful to work with. We scrambled for new makeup artists (4 weeks before the wedding) after having another vendor team booked for over 1.5yrs. We found Cheekadee because we felt most comfortable knowing that our makeup artists were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 - which they willingly disclosed to us. This felt like as significant health and safety protocol to me as does knowing make up artists clean their brushes. Cheekadee understood my concerns. We hired them and I am so happy we did !!

Cheekadee was AMAZING. They were prompt, responsive, and their work was beautiful. Kim, our lead artist, was wonderful. When I had my trial with her, she made me feel comfortable right away, understood what I was looking for, took some creative liberties and it turned out beautiful. She was also VERY responsive to my suggestions and worked to make sure I left a happy customer.

On the day of the wedding, Kim and Ceyl were efficient, fun to work with, and made everyone feel beautiful. It was a gorgeous day and Cheekadee made us feel that way too! DEFINITELY hire them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

Heather Fowler Photography Heather Fowler Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer the makeup artist is really important to me! Cheekadee does a fabulours job and uses top quality products. Their bridal makeup is clean and natural looking. Just enough makeup but never too much. It really helps in the photos to hire someone good! They are very personable too!

Heart & Dash Heart & Dash Wedding Decor & Lighting

Love working with Cheekadee! As a planner it's important to have a network of people who I can trust and Cheekadee is one of them. Always professional, on-time, and fun!

Night Kitchen Bakery Night Kitchen Bakery Wedding Cakes

We love the Cheekadee Artists! Their creations are gorgeous and stylish. It's always with confidence that we recommend them to our brides!

PO Box 9966 Philadelphia, 19118

By appointment only. On location most weekends. We will work with your schedule.
Location of (Cheekadee Makeup Artists)
PO Box 9966 Philadelphia, PA, 19118

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding