Cheekadee Makeup Artists Reviews

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 6
Cheekadee Makeup Artists 7
  • Rona

Rona · Married on 11/03/2018

Got so many compliments!!

I had Aja and LeeAnn from the Cheekadee makeup team do my make-up as well as several of my bridesmaids and family members (10 total) on my wedding day. They didn't rush, but they were able to finish all of our make-up by 11 am (we had to be ready by 12:30 pm)! They incorporated blush/burgundy colors which complimented my bridesmaids' dresses well. Everyone looked amazing! Aja did my make-up and I got so many compliments! I got my make-up done at around 10:30 am and it lasted up until 2 am the next day. I also cried multiple times throughout the day (tears of joy, of course), but my make-up stayed put. I didn't have to get any touch-ups or worry about the make-up smudging. If you want to look and feel like a queen on your wedding day, go with Cheekadee makeup artists!!!
    I also found Meghan Cahill, my hairstylist, through Cheekadee and she was also amazing!!! She was able to finish 14 girls by 11 am!!! She was super fast. Even though she finished quickly, each girl's hair turned out just the way they wanted it. I opted for a low updo, and again it lasted the whole day and night. It was especially windy that day, but my hair was still perfect even after spending time outside. I highly recommend her as your hairstylist!!

Again, I felt and looked great on my wedding day. You can see it in all the pictures. Thank you Cheekadee and Meghan!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you SO much for writing with wonderful review!!! So glad you had a positive experience with us! Best wishes from all of us at Cheekadee!

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

LeeAnn/Victoria

I was so happy to have chosen LeeAnn for my makeup. I am very picky about having makeup done since I literally do not wear any on a daily basis. LeeAnn brought me in for two trials (on my request) and the company worked with my budget to help me have these trials and feel comfortable. LeeAnn was so kind and made me feel so comfortable. She even gave me her cell number and put up with me texting her pictures all of the time with makeup ideas! :-)
    I would highly recommend Cheekadee. It was very affordable but the quality exceeded my expectations. They also sent a “prep” assistant to help the day-of, which made the timeline go smoother that day.
    Thank you Cheekadee!!!!

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

We love that you had such a positive experience with us!!! LeeAnn is awesome and brings so much to our team. Thank you for choosing Cheekadee!!! Best wishes!

-Nina & the Team

Alanna · Married on 10/27/2018

Nina is amazing!

I choose Cheekadee for the makeup for my wedding and I am so glad that I did. Nina was my makeup artist and she did an absolutely unbelievable job both at my trial and on the day of the wedding. All of the girls commented on how amazing both makeup artists were. We had 12 people to get through hair and makeup and we ended up being ahead of schedule, it was amazing! Thank you so much!

Karen Boyle · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience

Cheekadee was absolutely amazing to work with. Very flexible and they always got back to me very quickly. Everyone looked stunning.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much Karen! Jo does get back to everyone super quick! It was a pleasure working wifh you!

Hadley · Married on 10/06/2018

Could not ask for a better experience

Nicole did my makeup for my wedding day and she was amazing! I was super picky about wanting my look to be natural and light and she nailed it. During our trial we went really in-depth and she asked me lots of questions and tried out a few different looks so that way on the big day I literally did not even think about makeup- it was just what I wanted. Highly recommend.

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2018

Lovely people, gorgeous work!

Nina and Cheekadee did a beautiful job and were absolutely great to work with. Not only is Nina a lovely and sweet person, but Cheekadee is very polished, organized and communicative throughout the process -- which was a noticeable difference from other beauty vendors we'd worked with or seen friends work with. They were also flexible with us as we added an additional person at the last minute, and things still went perfectly on the day of the wedding. I'd highly recommend them for the work/skill, flexibility, and great service.

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 8
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists 9

Hi Victoria,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! You were such a delight to work with and I wish you and your husband all the happiness in the world! You looked gorgeous!

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Cheekadee was incredible to work with! It was easy to get the information and pricing I needed, it was easy to get a trial scheduled, and it was easy the day of the wedding. Nina is amazing and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Wow Amanda! Thank you SO much for the kind words, it was wonderful working with you!

Cate · Married on 09/08/2018

Cheekadee was professional every step of the way. They even helped me find my hair contact who was also amazing. My entire wedding party was happy with their makeup and I was very a happy bride.

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Awww Cate thank you so much! You were wonderful and I am so glad that you were pleased with our service!

Best,

Nina

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2018

Most unbelievable day of my life and my makeup was right there to match it. Cheekadee was absolutely fabulous to deal with from start to end. Aja did my makeup and she was amazing. I am still getting compliments about how good I looked and people are constantly asking who did my makeup on the day of my wedding. Highly recommend!

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Yay Elizabeth! Wow thank you for this amazing review, Aja rocks, we love her! We are thrilled that you were happy with your makeup and that you have the best day ever!

Kristen Campbell · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

I am very happy I chose Cheekadee as my makeup vendor for my wedding. Kelly and LeeAnn did a beautiful job on me and my wedding party. We were all thrilled with their makeup! Also, Jo made arranging all details super easy. Would absolutely recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

We had a phenomenal experience with Nina! She did the makeup for me and my mom on my wedding day and we were thrilled with the results. My makeup exceeded my expectations. Nina is extremely talented and very professional - highly recommended!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Wow Jennifer, thank you so so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Jaclyn · Married on 07/21/2018

I am so glad I went with Nina and Cheekadee makeup for my wedding day! Nina was great to work with! Nina and her assistant traveled to where the bridal party was getting ready to complete our makeup. They got all 8 of us done in 3 hours, while still making sure to take their time. Everyone looked beautiful! I absolutely LOVED how Nina did my makeup! The eyelash extensions made my eyes pop and the light airbrush foundation made my skin flawless. Everything lasted all day and night! Nina is very talented and would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Jaclyn thank you so much for these kind words!!!! We loved working with you!

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/28/2018

I just loved having Jennifer meet me at my hotel to do my makeup for my mothers wedding. She brought professional lighting to make sure we had the perfect setting and did a fantastic job on my make-up. My eye popped and my skin was flawless. She also had a great personality which helped calm my nerves as she talked me though everything. Totally worth it and would hire them again!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Wendy! Thank you so much! Jen had an amazing time with you! We hope the wedding was fantastic and that we get to work with you again soon!

Stacey · Married on 04/07/2018

Nina sure knows how to make a girl feel beautiful! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is also a kind and thoughtful person. The makeup sustained windy outdoor elements, tears, smooches, and dancing - it looked the same as when she applied it in the morning! I am grateful for the way Nina made me feel on such a special day.

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 10
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists 11

Jorge · Married on 01/13/2018

We had 17 girls to get ready so we were prepared for chaos. Instead, we got the smoothest day and everyone looked GORGEOUS. The team put a lot of thought into how they were going to tackle our party and it really showed in the quality of their work. Highly recommend!

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 12
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists 13

Mary · Married on 12/31/2017

Aja and Dayna were amazing! The Bride and the Bridesmaids looked radiant! The whole process start to finish was easy, well organized and seamless. This is an awesome company and their work is fantastic!

Paige · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Cheekadee was amazing! They were so helpful throughout the entire process, and they were especially amazing with how flexible they were with my scheduling since I live in NYC. Nina is so talented and really listened to what I wanted and what I was asking for. She really made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend Cheekadee!!

• Jeanna

Jeanna · Married on 11/12/2017

Nina is amazing

Nina at Chekadee was perfect for our wedding make up. We all looked flawless all night long. During my make up trial she was very patient while I tried to determine what look I wanted. She was so insightful for what photographs well. On the day of she was so personable with everyone in her chair. She can carry a conversation with anyone and is such an interesting person to get to know. Her reputation as a make up artist is so well deserved, she's the best.

JK · Married on 11/11/2017

Kim and Dana were marvelous. A fun time and worth every penny!

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 14
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists 15

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

Kim was the makeup artist for our wedding this past weekend and did a phenomenal job! With 2 brides, 2 moms, and 7 bridesmaids, she had her work cut out for her but she confidently and efficiently accommodated every single girl along with her assistant and everyone was beyond happy with the result! On top of how beautiful everyone looked, we were ready with time to spare which helped keep us calm on what could have been a very stressful morning! We HIGHLY recommend Kim and Cheekadee for your big day, from the moment we contact them to the moment we left for our wedding ceremony, it was an absolute dream!

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 16

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

Nina & her team were AMAZING for my wedding. Extremely professional and did exactly what I asked for. Would recommend to anyone looking to book for their wedding or any other special event!!!! <3

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! You looked STUNNING!!!!!! We wish you all the best!!! Thank you for choosing Cheekadee for your big day!

Holly · Married on 09/30/2017

My bridesmaids and I loved our makeup. Kim and Dayna were very professional and did a fabulous job. I will definetly use them again. thanks to you all for helping to make our wedding day look fabulous@

Sent on 10/10/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Holly, thank you SO much for this glowing review! We are thrilled that you loved your makeup and that everyone was happy! Best wishes!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/30/2017

Cheekadee makeup is worth every penny! They made me and my bridesmaids and mother look like beautiful goddesses on the day of. Michelle was amazing and coached me through the whole process during my makeup trial and went the extra mile with my makeup the day off and it looked excellent. I received a recommendation from 2 friends to go with Cheekadee for my wedding day and they were amazing; I highly recommend them.

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

LeeAnn did my make up for my big day and she was nothing short of AMAZING! She understood exactly what I was looking for and made it even better than I imagined. She also did an excellent job with my Mom's makeup along with the rest of my bridal party. I couldn't have asked for a better experience - just perfect!! She made me feel like a princess! :D

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists 17

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Ashley! Thank you SO very much for the amazing review! We agree...LeeAnn is such an amazing talent, and we LOVE having her on the Cheekadee Team! Thank you for letting us share in your special day! We hope you had a great time on your honeymoon! The best is yet to come!