Cheekadee Makeup Artists Reviews

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 5
  • Christine

Christine Anella 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Makeup Magician

I chose Cheekadee as the makeup vendor for my wedding after being extremely impressed by their work at a friend's wedding. Jo was a pleasure to communicate with during my planning process - her responses were prompt, thorough, and professional. My makeup trial with Nina was wonderful - and then she absolutely exceeded any expectations I had on the day of the wedding. I watched Nina and Kim bring out all of the most beautiful features in my bridesmaids - they looked flawless. My mom and mother-in-law raved that Nina made them look 10 years younger! They truly looked STUNNING. My makeup was everything I could have dreamt of and more - she made me feel beautiful. I have fairly severe keratosis pilaris on my face, which I am very self-conscious about. However, Nina made it disappear with air brushing and contouring - and I didn't see it appear again in one photograph all night. I am convinced that she is a makeup magician. Not only is she wildly talented, but she is kind and patient, and served as a source of calm energy when things around us seemed chaotic! One of my bridesmaids is engaged, and booked Nina immediately after witnessing her work first-hand. I could not recommend Nina and the Cheekadee team highly enough!!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Wow Christine, thank you SO much for your glowing review! It means so much that you took the time to write this! You and your whole party were so wonderful and I loved working with you all! Looking forward to seeing you again at your friends wedding! Congratulations again! 馃挏
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Make up with Hailey!

I booked Hailey with Cheekadee for our make up artist for my wedding. Since this was my first time getting my makeup professionally done, I was hesitant and didn't want to look to far away from myself. Hailey was able to give me the look that I wanted, enhancing my features and giving me a natural/nude look for the wedding. She made everyone in my party feel comfortable with their looks and myself confident and ready for my big day. She was early at arriving to the hotel (which worked our perfectly for us!), stayed on schedule/a little early, and was able to work with a variety of faces for myself, two bridesmaids, and two moms. An added bonus is that she worked with my and my make-up style to make sure my look would be good with my glasses! I highly recommend Cheekadee to hire for weddings! Not only was Hailey great to work with, Jo and Nina were also a pleasure to communicate with in terms of assisting with scheduling and our make-up timeline. Thank you Cheekadee!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Hi Ashley! WOW!!! Thank you SO much for this glowing review! We LOVE Hailey too, she is really amazing! We are thrilled that you loved your services from start to finish! Best wishes!

Theresa 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Cheekadee is fantastic

I had a hard time finding a makeup artist for my wedding day. I am not into makeup, and I wanted a more natural look to my day of style. I sent a few inquiries to vendors via wedding wire, stating I was concerned about makeup and was unsure of the process. Cheekadee was the only vendor to reply with a response acknowledging my concerns, and making me feel like they actually read my message. Everyone else sent a canned responses with their product offerings.
    I scheduled a trial at their Chestnut Hill location, and Nina was so warm and friendly, plus very knowledgable of makeup. The day of, Nina was able to add on one of my bridesmaid last minute, and she finished our group early. Everyone liked how they looked, and our makeup lasted. It was a HOT day in June when we got married. She is a wonderful person, and she does beautiful work. She'll add calm and happiness to any bridal party getting ready. Thanks, Cheekadee!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Hi Theresa! Wow thank you so much for this amazing review! You are so kind for taking the time to write these kind words! I am so happy that you and your party were thrilled with the makeup! We hope your wedding day was everything you dreamed and more!!! Hope we get to work together again soon! 鉂わ笍
  • Kasey

Kasey Albright 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Nina was great!

Nina was on time listened to what i wanted and my bridesmaids wanted and performed magic haha. i can not say enough good things about not just Nina but Jo also quick response every time i had a question. You can not go wrong with picking Cheekadee

Sent on 08/05/2019

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Kasey! Thank you so much! We had such a pleasure working with you and your party! You looked stunning on your wedding day! We can't wait to see more pictures!

Samantha 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Love Nina!

Nina was the makeup artist for my wedding and she did a phenomenal job. Everyone looked so beautiful and was so happy with their makeup. Nina made everyone feel so comfortable in the makeup chair and made sure everyone looked perfect before she left. I couldn鈥檛 be happier and would highly recommend Cheekadee to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! We are thrilled that you loved our services. It was a pleasure to work with you on your big day! 鉂わ笍
  • Rona

Rona 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Got so many compliments!!

I had Aja and LeeAnn from the Cheekadee makeup team do my make-up as well as several of my bridesmaids and family members (10 total) on my wedding day. They didn't rush, but they were able to finish all of our make-up by 11 am (we had to be ready by 12:30 pm)! They incorporated blush/burgundy colors which complimented my bridesmaids' dresses well. Everyone looked amazing! Aja did my make-up and I got so many compliments! I got my make-up done at around 10:30 am and it lasted up until 2 am the next day. I also cried multiple times throughout the day (tears of joy, of course), but my make-up stayed put. I didn't have to get any touch-ups or worry about the make-up smudging. If you want to look and feel like a queen on your wedding day, go with Cheekadee makeup artists!!!
    I also found Meghan Cahill, my hairstylist, through Cheekadee and she was also amazing!!! She was able to finish 14 girls by 11 am!!! She was super fast. Even though she finished quickly, each girl's hair turned out just the way they wanted it. I opted for a low updo, and again it lasted the whole day and night. It was especially windy that day, but my hair was still perfect even after spending time outside. I highly recommend her as your hairstylist!!

Again, I felt and looked great on my wedding day. You can see it in all the pictures. Thank you Cheekadee and Meghan!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you SO much for writing with wonderful review!!! So glad you had a positive experience with us! Best wishes from all of us at Cheekadee!

Sarah 路 Married on 10/27/2018

LeeAnn/Victoria

I was so happy to have chosen LeeAnn for my makeup. I am very picky about having makeup done since I literally do not wear any on a daily basis. LeeAnn brought me in for two trials (on my request) and the company worked with my budget to help me have these trials and feel comfortable. LeeAnn was so kind and made me feel so comfortable. She even gave me her cell number and put up with me texting her pictures all of the time with makeup ideas! :-)
    I would highly recommend Cheekadee. It was very affordable but the quality exceeded my expectations. They also sent a 鈥減rep鈥 assistant to help the day-of, which made the timeline go smoother that day.
    Thank you Cheekadee!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

We love that you had such a positive experience with us!!! LeeAnn is awesome and brings so much to our team. Thank you for choosing Cheekadee!!! Best wishes!

-Nina & the Team

Alanna 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Nina is amazing!

I choose Cheekadee for the makeup for my wedding and I am so glad that I did. Nina was my makeup artist and she did an absolutely unbelievable job both at my trial and on the day of the wedding. All of the girls commented on how amazing both makeup artists were. We had 12 people to get through hair and makeup and we ended up being ahead of schedule, it was amazing! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Karen Boyle 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience

Cheekadee was absolutely amazing to work with. Very flexible and they always got back to me very quickly. Everyone looked stunning.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much Karen! Jo does get back to everyone super quick! It was a pleasure working wifh you!

Maura 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Dream Wedding Makeup

I was really nervous about getting wedding makeup because鈥攚ell, I didn't want makeup that looked like wedding makeup! Nina totally understood this and was able to create a look that had everything I wanted (effortless glamour, natural vibes, easy sophistication) with nothing I didn't. I felt so beautiful, and so myself, on my wedding day, and Nina had a big hand in that. Thank you to Nina & Cheekadee!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Hadley 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Could not ask for a better experience

Nicole did my makeup for my wedding day and she was amazing! I was super picky about wanting my look to be natural and light and she nailed it. During our trial we went really in-depth and she asked me lots of questions and tried out a few different looks so that way on the big day I literally did not even think about makeup- it was just what I wanted. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Victoria 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Lovely people, gorgeous work!

Nina and Cheekadee did a beautiful job and were absolutely great to work with. Not only is Nina a lovely and sweet person, but Cheekadee is very polished, organized and communicative throughout the process -- which was a noticeable difference from other beauty vendors we'd worked with or seen friends work with. They were also flexible with us as we added an additional person at the last minute, and things still went perfectly on the day of the wedding. I'd highly recommend them for the work/skill, flexibility, and great service.

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 6
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists 7
    Sent on 10/20/2018

Hi Victoria,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! You were such a delight to work with and I wish you and your husband all the happiness in the world! You looked gorgeous!

Amanda 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Cheekadee was incredible to work with! It was easy to get the information and pricing I needed, it was easy to get a trial scheduled, and it was easy the day of the wedding. Nina is amazing and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Wow Amanda! Thank you SO much for the kind words, it was wonderful working with you!

Cate 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Cheekadee was professional every step of the way. They even helped me find my hair contact who was also amazing. My entire wedding party was happy with their makeup and I was very a happy bride.

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Awww Cate thank you so much! You were wonderful and I am so glad that you were pleased with our service!

Best,

Nina

Elizabeth 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Most unbelievable day of my life and my makeup was right there to match it. Cheekadee was absolutely fabulous to deal with from start to end. Aja did my makeup and she was amazing. I am still getting compliments about how good I looked and people are constantly asking who did my makeup on the day of my wedding. Highly recommend!

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Yay Elizabeth! Wow thank you for this amazing review, Aja rocks, we love her! We are thrilled that you were happy with your makeup and that you have the best day ever!

Kristen Campbell 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

I am very happy I chose Cheekadee as my makeup vendor for my wedding. Kelly and LeeAnn did a beautiful job on me and my wedding party. We were all thrilled with their makeup! Also, Jo made arranging all details super easy. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Elizabeth Brown 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Say yes to Hailey Fishbaine & Cheekadee!

I had heard about Cheekadee from a friend and immediately booked them after seeing their work and hearing how friendly they were. I have many great things to say about this vendor:
    1) they are very professional and easy to communicate with. Scheduling my trial and day of timeline was super easy.
    2) They are flexible and laid back. This was very helpful when I had to change the schedule last minute for when my bridal party was getting their makeup done.
    3) Everyone at Cheekadee is so nice! My mom and I had a great time at our trial in Philadelphia and felt very welcomed by everyone.
    4) Hailey Fishbaine was the makeup artist for everyone in my wedding and she is a total rockstar. Not only is she kind, supportive, relaxed and down to earth but she is also an amazing makeup artist. My makeup was perfect. My mom's makeup was perfect. Everyone's makeup was perfect. There was a lot of variation in my bridal party regarding daily makeup use (from people who never wore makeup to people who wore it regularly) and Hailey was very adaptable to any style we needed. Hailey also arrived early, had everything set up and ready to go, and was on time with each appointment.
    I highly recommend Hailey and Cheekadee for any bride to be :)

Sent on 12/03/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Elizabeth!!! What an amazing review, we are so happy that you loved your experience with Hailey and Cheekadee!

Jennifer 路 Married on 07/28/2018

We had a phenomenal experience with Nina! She did the makeup for me and my mom on my wedding day and we were thrilled with the results. My makeup exceeded my expectations. Nina is extremely talented and very professional - highly recommended!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Wow Jennifer, thank you so so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Jaclyn 路 Married on 07/21/2018

I am so glad I went with Nina and Cheekadee makeup for my wedding day! Nina was great to work with! Nina and her assistant traveled to where the bridal party was getting ready to complete our makeup. They got all 8 of us done in 3 hours, while still making sure to take their time. Everyone looked beautiful! I absolutely LOVED how Nina did my makeup! The eyelash extensions made my eyes pop and the light airbrush foundation made my skin flawless. Everything lasted all day and night! Nina is very talented and would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Jaclyn thank you so much for these kind words!!!! We loved working with you!

• W

Wendy 路 Married on 04/28/2018

I just loved having Jennifer meet me at my hotel to do my makeup for my mothers wedding. She brought professional lighting to make sure we had the perfect setting and did a fantastic job on my make-up. My eye popped and my skin was flawless. She also had a great personality which helped calm my nerves as she talked me though everything. Totally worth it and would hire them again!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Wendy! Thank you so much! Jen had an amazing time with you! We hope the wedding was fantastic and that we get to work with you again soon!

Stacey 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Nina sure knows how to make a girl feel beautiful! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is also a kind and thoughtful person. The makeup sustained windy outdoor elements, tears, smooches, and dancing - it looked the same as when she applied it in the morning! I am grateful for the way Nina made me feel on such a special day.

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 8
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists 9
    Sent on 06/21/2018

Jorge 路 Married on 01/13/2018

We had 17 girls to get ready so we were prepared for chaos. Instead, we got the smoothest day and everyone looked GORGEOUS. The team put a lot of thought into how they were going to tackle our party and it really showed in the quality of their work. Highly recommend!

Cheekadee Makeup Artists 10
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists 11
    Sent on 01/19/2018

Mary 路 Married on 12/31/2017

Aja and Dayna were amazing! The Bride and the Bridesmaids looked radiant! The whole process start to finish was easy, well organized and seamless. This is an awesome company and their work is fantastic!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Paige 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Cheekadee was amazing! They were so helpful throughout the entire process, and they were especially amazing with how flexible they were with my scheduling since I live in NYC. Nina is so talented and really listened to what I wanted and what I was asking for. She really made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend Cheekadee!!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Jeanna

Jeanna 路 Married on 11/12/2017

Nina is amazing

Nina at Chekadee was perfect for our wedding make up. We all looked flawless all night long. During my make up trial she was very patient while I tried to determine what look I wanted. She was so insightful for what photographs well. On the day of she was so personable with everyone in her chair. She can carry a conversation with anyone and is such an interesting person to get to know. Her reputation as a make up artist is so well deserved, she's the best.

Sent on 11/12/2018