Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Heart & Dash

At Heart & Dash we plan and style weddings for happy couples! A great wedding highlights a couple’s story — who they are, where they came from, and what makes them happy.

We start by learning about you, where you are in your planning process, what you’re excited about, and what you’re overwhelmed with. Do you want to take the lead with planning, and let us support you — or vice versa? Let’s get started!

Event Styling & Design :: Event Coordination :: Event Planning

Heart & Dash 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

Fantastic Service-Highly recommended!

We are beyond thrilled with the service Sarah provided for our wedding. From the start, she was professional, helpful, and ready to answer all of our questions. My husband and I both work full time, and neither of us really had any idea of what we were doing. Sarah and her team guided us every step of the way. From compiling lists of amazing vendors to contacting and coordinating them, she made the entire planning process painless. I loved that the vendors we used had all worked with her before, so there was no question of their reliability.

When we had no idea of what we wanted, she was patient and talked us through what we were thinking to make sure everything was perfect. She was also skillful in dealing with both of our parents and made sure to listen to them and incorporate their (sometimes outlandish) ideas. On the day of the wedding, we didn’t have to do a thing-she had everything running smoothly, made sure everyone knew where they had to be and when they had to be there, and did everything to make sure we just enjoyed ourselves. If anything went wrong or there were any hiccups, we have no idea-it was all handled so well. I cannot imagine having executed our wedding without Sarah. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Jenna and Dan · Married on 09/22/2018

Hiring Sarah (Heart and Dash) was one of the best decisions we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. 11 months out we booked Heart and Dash's day of coordination services, and Sarah was immediately on our team for every step of the way. From monthly check-ins to helpful advice (from everything about style to family matters), she was there. Throughout our wedding weekend, we would whisper to each other "What would we do without Sarah?!" She ran our rehearsal the night before, and on the day of our wedding, made us feel like we were in truly competent hands. Our entire family and bridal party felt confident with Sarah's instructions, and she kept us laughing and smiling the whole day (Frank too!). Handing over the reins to them that day helped us enjoy the day more than we could have dreamed of. One super proactive thing Heart and Dash does is plan out your photos and formalities--everything is scheduled and communicated to your vendors ahead of time. We had a LOT of family photos before the ceremony, and Sarah aided our photographer in keeping everyone on track and on time.
    Besides keeping the night running smoothly (Sarah was ready with a sewing kit when I needed an emergency dress alteration) Sarah and Frank kept track of all our belongings--including gifts and family mementos. At the end of the night everything was packed up and ready for us to take (and valuables had already been placed in our room). We are still blown away from how professional, kind, and warm-hearted Heart and Dash is. We cannot recommend them enough!

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 09/08/2018

Book H&D Immediately!

I would absolutely recommend H&D to anyone in the wedding planning process! Not only that, but so would my husband, my family, and my wedding party! Sarah is awesome – she is very down-to-earth, funny, and professional. She has great taste and style, and made wonderful recommendations for us while encouraging us to always stay true to ourselves and what our wedding means to us, and helped us be flexible and work within our budget, which was less than the average Philly area. My biggest fear was not planning – it was not knowing everything I needed to know about weddings and what to focus on; everyone I know always says the unexpected pops up or that they wish they hadn't spent so much on x, y or z. Sarah is easily the best investment we made towards our wedding – she even helped us through an uncomfortable situation with a vendor relationship that became tricky. While family and friends are a huge help in planning a wedding, nothing can replace someone who is kind, thoughtful, and EXPERIENCED in weddings. Our day was absolutely perfect and I credit that to having Sarah and her awesome team there with us. She truly made everything above and beyond what I imagined throughout planning and especially day-of. If you are hesitating to reach out or book - don't! I did at first but I am so glad & grateful we worked with Sarah.

Award

Heart & Dash FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• PZO Productions
    PZO Productions Wedding DJs

Sarah and Sarah (and their team) at Heart & Dash are amazing! Their seamless blend of creative vision, practiced execution, and well-planned logistics lead to such amazing events... plus they're really fun! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Poser Photobooth Co.
    Poser Photobooth Co. Photo Booths

We LOVE working with Heart & Dash! They're incredibly talented and pour so much love into what they do!

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

With Heart & Dash your day will run totally smooth and you can rest assure that your details are taken care of! They are pro's at what they do and their work is superb!