Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Heart & Dash

At Heart & Dash we plan and style weddings for happy couples! A great wedding highlights a couple’s story — who they are, where they came from, and what makes them happy.

We start by learning about you, where you are in your planning process, what you’re excited about, and what you’re overwhelmed with. Do you want to take the lead with planning, and let us support you — or vice versa? Let’s get started!

Event Styling & Design :: Event Coordination :: Event Planning

Heart & Dash 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2018

Sarah is the best!

Sarah and her team are so amazing, we’re so grateful that we got to work with Heart and Dash for our wedding day coordination! I’ll start by saying that our wedding day exceeded our expectations in every way - we had ZERO logistical issues and the entire day flowed smoothly so that my husband and I could enjoy our wedding and focus on being with each other and the people we love the most. It really doesn’t get any better than that! And that’s in large part thanks to Sarah and her team’s ability to coordinate everything behind-the-scenes flawlessly and expertly.

Bottom line is that Sarah has a solution for everything. (Case in point - my bustle broke about halfway through the reception, and Sarah whipped out a sewing kit and sewed it back in to place in the middle of the dance floor - we didn’t even miss a beat.) She is an encyclopedia of event knowledge - that’s a testament to how seasoned she is. There were many logistical elements of our wedding that were causing us stress or that we couldn't quite figure out how to coordinate - ranging from timelines and transportation, to removing items from the venue post-event - and many many more! Every time we hit a roadblock or seemingly impossible logistical challenge, Sarah had the solution. She released so much stress from us and was the lynchpin that kept all of our details together.

We had numerous calls with Sarah leading up to the wedding at pre-established milestones - she has such a sense for the wedding planning timeline and sets these calls at intervals when you’ll have very productive conversations on tangible next steps. She devoted a lot of time to our calls and let us run through all of our wild ideas, worries, hopes and questions, and helped direct our energies and keep us on track.

As a day-of event coordinator, Sarah runs the SHOW! She was amazing. She made family photos and bridal party shots fly by with utmost efficiency, which ensured our photographer had plenty of time for couple portraits which we treasure so much. She knows how to command and coordinate a group and our bridal party raved about Sarah’s confidence and effectiveness - everyone trusted her and listened to her and that meant that everything moved along smoothly.

There are a million things I could say about Sarah and how amazing she is. My dad passed away a few months before my wedding, and she was incredibly kind and empathetic. She also helped us enjoy our day despite how much sadness that was in our life at that time, and that was such a gift - to have one day during a very hard year to focus on the future, positivity and love. She also went way above and beyond the call of duty to counsel me through some anxieties and insecurities - she’s just a phenomenal person and woman.

Wedding planning can be incredibly overwhelming - I struggled a lot throughout the process with balancing a super demanding job and family responsibilities with trying to hit wedding planning milestones. Stressed is an understatement. But when Sarah came into the picture, everything got so much better, and I am still in awe of the fact that our day moved along flawlessly. So grateful to Heart & Dash!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress-free wedding day

My only regret about hiring Sarah and her team as our day-of coordinator is that I didn't hire her to plan my entire wedding. Sarah did an amazing job of guiding my husband and I through all the aspects of wedding planning—especially the ones we never even thought about. I soon found out I was a bride who wasn't in love with the wedding planning process, but Sarah was there to encourage and reassure me every step of the way. She is incredibly detailed, down-to-earth and an absolute professional at what she does. She provided us with a detailed timeline, monthly task list and recommendations between our in-person or online meetings to keep our momentum going. Sarah helped wrangle vendors, set up our ceremony and reception space, and made my wedding day completely stress-free. I can't recommend Sarah and her team highly enough. I could never have imagined my wedding coming together as wonderfully as it did without her patience, guidance and unflappable demeanor. She and her team were an absolute joy (and life-saver) to work with. Do yourself a favor and let Sarah work her magic so you can enjoy your special day.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Heart & Dash 8
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

Fantastic Service-Highly recommended!

We are beyond thrilled with the service Sarah provided for our wedding. From the start, she was professional, helpful, and ready to answer all of our questions. My husband and I both work full time, and neither of us really had any idea of what we were doing. Sarah and her team guided us every step of the way. From compiling lists of amazing vendors to contacting and coordinating them, she made the entire planning process painless. I loved that the vendors we used had all worked with her before, so there was no question of their reliability.

When we had no idea of what we wanted, she was patient and talked us through what we were thinking to make sure everything was perfect. She was also skillful in dealing with both of our parents and made sure to listen to them and incorporate their (sometimes outlandish) ideas. On the day of the wedding, we didn’t have to do a thing-she had everything running smoothly, made sure everyone knew where they had to be and when they had to be there, and did everything to make sure we just enjoyed ourselves. If anything went wrong or there were any hiccups, we have no idea-it was all handled so well. I cannot imagine having executed our wedding without Sarah. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Heart & Dash FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• PZO Productions
    PZO Productions Wedding DJs

Sarah and Sarah (and their team) at Heart & Dash are amazing! Their seamless blend of creative vision, practiced execution, and well-planned logistics lead to such amazing events... plus they're really fun! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Poser Photobooth Co.
    Poser Photobooth Co. Photo Booths

We LOVE working with Heart & Dash! They're incredibly talented and pour so much love into what they do!

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

With Heart & Dash your day will run totally smooth and you can rest assure that your details are taken care of! They are pro's at what they do and their work is superb!