700 Fayette Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428 Map · Phone number

About Events by Renee

You have a vision of how your wedding day will be. Maybe it’s been crystal clear since childhood down to the details of your dress and the flavor of the intermezzo sorbet. Maybe all the possibilities for the special day are unclear and, at the moment, intangible but filled with dear friends, family and the love of your life. You know how you want your day to feel and it likely doesn’t include the stress of making sure the ladies room has hairspray for your guests or remembering to tip the caterer.

Events by Renee provides a team of experienced, energetic, fast-thinking coordinators who will ensure a flawless, stress-free event. We specialize in being your trusted partner who will expertly help you sort through the options from the moment he asks to the moment you both say I do. Or we manage the small and large details the day of and week of the wedding so that you can enjoy your wedding and the days leading up to it, your guests, your new spouse – and live your dream.

• Dream Day Events
f6c7a1e37037d6e5 1523641833 dd18b70239bfd1a7 1523641829252 4 Corporate22 med
992380278d58b06c 1523641834 5fd065756f9bb3b8 1523641833 bc9deaeb17c0bb02 152364

2 Reviews for Events by Renee

Kate · Married on 06/11/2016

I booked with Renee at the last minute - everyone kept telling me that I didn't need a wedding coordinator for the day of but you definitely do! I don't know what I would have done. Renee was already booked for our day but she assigned one of her other coordinators Beth - and she was so great! I didn't have to worry about a single thing. I would definitely highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Bridget · Married on 06/04/2016

Renee and her team truly helped to make our June 4th wedding at the Hyatt Bellevue exactly what we wanted--beautiful and relaxed. Background--My husband and I are 35 and 46 year old CPA's who aren't pretentious but do enjoy life's luxuries. We were having a small wedding (50 people) and had done most of the up front planning/decisions/vendor hires ourselves, but as we got closer to the wedding I felt like I really needed a professional to help us pull it all together. Plus, we were not having a bridal party--we wanted our friends/family to get to enjoy the entire wedding day without having to run around and help us. We also knew that emotions would be running high and wanted to rely on a professional that would be calm/objective. We chose the "week of" package which actually started earlier than the week of and gave us the perfect amount of time/interaction with Renee to be able to bounce ideas off of her and to leverage tasks to her. She really was able to help with whatever we needed including: coming with me to my final bridal fitting and learning how to bustle my dress, helping us to coordinate and plan transportation for our welcome reception/ wedding photos/transport of family, ordering/receiving/preparing/dropping off welcome gift bags for our out of town guests, helping coordinate big day including coming with us and helping while we took our wedding photos. Since we were having a small wedding and had done a lot of planning I was on the fence for a bit as to if it was over indulgent to hire a planner but I am SO glad that we hired Renee. The value for the cost was absolutely worth it and I didn't regret the decision to get the extra help for an instant! To anyone that is reading this and considering if they need to hire a wedding planner my advice is to book Renee now-you don't realize how much help you need until you are a month away and its totally worth it!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Events by Renee FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• 700 Fayette Street Conshohocken, PA, 19428 See on map
    Location of (Events by Renee)