Li Halpern Events

Merion Station, PA View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Li Halpern Events Ltd is an event production company located in Merion Station, Pennsylvania, that serves the surrounding and Philadelphia regions. This full-service planning company would be delighted to help couples plan and coordinate their wedding day. With their experience, connections, and creativity, couples will be pleased with the results.

Li Halpern Events Ltd will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Their three talented planners would love to work closely with couples and share their knowledge and expertise with you so that you may have the perfect wedding. Li Halpern Events Ltd offers partial, full, and day-of coordination planning packages, which may include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ali S. Married on 05/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Li is absolutely amazing. My wedding was 5/1/22 at Water Works in Philadelphia and we hired Li to be our day of planner and I can’t explain how she put everything together so well. Dealing with my divorced parents so well. Catching things the day of the wedding that weren’t done correctly and she knew what to do by fixing it. She just made everything flawless. Came to all my important meetings and always had her notebook on hand. I can’t recommend Li enough. Everything went perfectly on my wedding day!

Li Halpern Events's reply:

Awww! Thank you for your kind words. It truly was a pleasure to work with you. I know you and Rob will continue to smile at each other the way you did on your wedding day! Xo Li
  • Lyndsey
    Lyndsey D. Married on 09/27/2019

Absolutely Necessary

I contacted Li less than 2 months from my wedding- when I realized that I *at least* needed help with coordination the day of the wedding. Before even signing a contract, she was contacting the venue, caterer, etc! It was incredible, such a relief and absolutely needed. I have to give her top stars since I know first hand how hard it is to jump in on an event and coordinate someone else's vision. She did it flawlessly.

Lyndsey -
    Thank you for your kind words. It was truly my pleasure to work with you on your wedding. I loved all the little personal touches. And I would seriously hire your mother-in-law if she's ever ready to go pro!
    You made such a beautiful bride. The photos are gorgeous!
    Best of everything to you and Chris!
    Li
    Laurie W. Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My fairy godmother, shrink, and planner

I didn't think planning my wedding would be that hard. But then I needed help. Li and her team made my day perfect. She kept me on budget, on time and sane during the last six months before my wedding. My only regret is not hiring her the day I got engaged. Thank you so much for making this most important day so meaningful and beautiful for me, Bill and our family. So sorry about all the late night txts! I can't believe you always answered. I will share photos as soon as possible. Drinks soon!

Li Halpern Events's reply:

Laurie - It was so much fun working with you and Bill. He's hysterical! I hope that the two of you continue to make each other laugh forever! I would love to have cocktails with you anytime - bring the whole bride squad! xo Li
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Li Halpern Events 1
Gift
Free initial planning consultation (up to two hours) for your wedding or special event. Please call 484-278-4294 and mention the "wire deal" when booking your appointment. Great way to get to know our staff and get some free advice for your big day!

Merion Station Merion Station, PA, 19066
Location of (Li Halpern Events)
by appointment Merion Station, PA, 19066
484-278-4294

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding