Li Halpern Events Reviews

10 Reviews for Li Halpern Events

• Lyndsey

Lyndsey D. · Married on 09/27/2019

Absolutely Necessary

I contacted Li less than 2 months from my wedding- when I realized that I *at least* needed help with coordination the day of the wedding. Before even signing a contract, she was contacting the venue, caterer, etc! It was incredible, such a relief and absolutely needed. I have to give her top stars since I know first hand how hard it is to jump in on an event and coordinate someone else's vision. She did it flawlessly.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Lyndsey -
    Thank you for your kind words. It was truly my pleasure to work with you on your wedding. I loved all the little personal touches. And I would seriously hire your mother-in-law if she's ever ready to go pro!
    You made such a beautiful bride. The photos are gorgeous!
    Best of everything to you and Chris!
    Li

Laurie W. · Married on 12/01/2018

My fairy godmother, shrink, and planner

I didn't think planning my wedding would be that hard. But then I needed help. Li and her team made my day perfect. She kept me on budget, on time and sane during the last six months before my wedding. My only regret is not hiring her the day I got engaged. Thank you so much for making this most important day so meaningful and beautiful for me, Bill and our family. So sorry about all the late night txts! I can't believe you always answered. I will share photos as soon as possible. Drinks soon!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Li Halpern Events's reply:

Laurie - It was so much fun working with you and Bill. He's hysterical! I hope that the two of you continue to make each other laugh forever! I would love to have cocktails with you anytime - bring the whole bride squad! xo Li

Cait · Married on 05/27/2018

Made our day Easy!

Li was great to work with. Very professional and made our wedding day very easy. She was very helpful, knowledgable and patient with us and our very large wedding party. Would recommend Li for any of you event planning needs.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Li Halpern Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really enjoyed working with you on your wedding. What a special day from the knot tying ceremony to your guests filling the dance floor to the very end. I wish you all the best. Li

Kim · Married on 03/18/2017

We had a perfect day thanks to Li! Every little detail was taking care of. Li is very professional, creative and keeps your budget in line. We are so happy we hired a wedding planner because it made our day stress-free and perfect!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Li Halpern Events's reply:

Thank you Kim! It was a pleasure working with you and David! You have such a beautiful family, it was great fun getting to know everyone. I wish you two all the best - and a cream-filled, powdered dusted donuts ever after!

C · event on: 11/28/2015

When I began planning my daughter's bat mitzvah I thought I could handle everything on my own. How wrong I was! After panicking, I called Li Halpern from Li Halpern Events. She stepped into the chaos that I created for myself calmly and professionally. She knew all the right questions to ask to take us over the finish line and thought of all details that hadn't crossed my mind. She handled all of the communications with the vendors (which included explaining an unconventional timeline for my event) and even found me vendors that I needed at the last minute. On the day of the event, she was 100% committed to making sure that everything ran smoothly and that I had nothing to do but enjoy myself. She understood the limitations of our venue and my budgetary constraints. Li Halpern is smart, organized and service oriented. Plus, she knows how to have fun! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who requires event planning assistance.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Danielle · event on: 10/03/2015

Money well spent (and quite reasonable, too)! Li was easy to work with, helpful, reliable, and experienced. We had an unexpected tragedy in our family two weeks before our event, and Li took the burden of the final stages of planning off of my mind. She was super helpful during the event and was present to make sure everything went off without a hitch. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Steph · Married on 08/15/2015

When I first spoke to Li, my fiancé and I were mainly interested in hiring a “day of wedding coordinator.” By the end of the initial conversation, I begged Li to pretty much handle everything. Li delivered in spades, all while insuring there was always a cocktail in my hand to keep me calm.
    Stereotypically everyone wants his or her wedding to be “different” and “special.“ However, they typically all end up the same. From the inception we genuinely wanted to have fun and be unique. I told Li to blow away our guests. But the recipe for the evening needs to incorporate a conservative ceremony, wild/fun cocktail, followed by an outrageous reception fusing a 1920’vibe (but not too cliché “Gatsby”). The most intricate component was turning the cocktail hour into an out-and-out speakeasy, that required many components, such as furniture rental, flappers, a Champaign tower, a photographer with vintage camera, along with 20’s themed décor, food, candy and cocktails. Additionally, we had 3 separate music groups/bands, a 24 person bridal party, and large rehearsal dinner. Why I thought for a minute that my fiancé and I could handle all this ourselves while working demanding and stressful jobs, is comical! I can’t even take personal calls at work, so how was I going to regularly connect with to 20+ vendors we hired?
    Throughout the entire process Li conducted tons of research, made great suggestions, helped me cut costs, and most of all was patient with me when I was stubborn about certain details (even if I was wrong). I had a great (one might say crazy) idea to display a 10 foot place card stand with over 200 individual silver skeleton key bottle openers adorned with beading and personalized charms. She made it happen.
    Words cannot express how appreciative I am for everything she did for us. I can’t wait to use her again for a party in the future!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Susan · Married on 08/15/2015

Li Halpern - The Wedding Planner/ Event Coordinator-
    Did a outstanding job for my daughters wedding at the downtown club in Philadelphia on August 15th 2015. Two hundred and thirty-five guests. I would highly recommend her!
    To be perfectly honest when my daughter suggested hiring a wedding planner/coordinator I did not think this was necessary and an added expense we did not need, I/we could do this ourselves.. I could not be more wrong. Li Halpern did an incredibly exceptional job ! I had no idea, going in to this, how difficult planning an event this important with all the details involved would be, but Li Halpern did know and then some.
    Not only was Li Halpern incredibly professional and knowledgeable as a coordinator but, with out doubt, a necessary asset in planning such an event. She knew all the best venues, caterers, florists, designers, printers, and many other vendors involved. She was able to make the deals with these vendors, that I could never of done, which save us hundreds if not thousands.
    Li Halpern, in her diplomatically way, handled every issue we had and there were many! She was on top of it all. But most importantly I would like to thank Li Halpern for producing such a wonderful, over the top wedding for my daughter from beginning to end. I did not miss a single moment of her wedding worrying about any of the details. Hiring a wedding planner is a must, and Li Halpern went above and beyond . She is able to see the vision of what you want no matter if it is small or large and will produce it better than you thought it would be. Li Halpern is a must! Well done Li. Thank you Li Halpern.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Amanda · event on: 05/30/2015

We hired Li to organise my husbands 50th Birthday which was themed as a James Bond Pool Party. Her signature Martini Cocktails were To die for!! We had, 7 ft inflatable sharks partly submerged in the pool, circling menacingly, James Bond theme tunes! Dishes named after Movies (Calamari for Octopussy!)
    Li was fabulous and ensured that the party was too! Couldn't rate her more highly!!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Shelley · event on: 09/13/2014

Li is not only professional, but very friendly and makes you feel at ease. She is detailed oriented, and handles everything with a smile and things run as you hoped they would. It was a great event and all attendees were very pleased. I would definitely use her again and definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/05/2015