Ardleigh Street, Philadelphia, PA 19118 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Love 'n Fresh Flowers

Love ‘n Fresh Flowers is a petite, sustainably managed, urban flower farm and full service event design studio in Philadelphia dedicated to creating fresh textural arrangements exclusively with locally grown flowers. Love ‘n Fresh focuses on eco-lovely weddings and other events, offering everything from stunning bridal bouquets, quirky wedding party flowers, and original ceremony and reception designs. We particularly love working with brides who are interested in creating an intimate, rustic atmosphere for their guests to enjoy. We custom grow flowers for each client at our 2.5 acre urban flower farm in Philadelphia. In every aspect of our business, we manage the whole creative process from seed to centerpiece.

Jennie Love, owner and designer for Love ‘n Fresh, is passionate about using locally grown flowers in unexpectedly unique and elegant arrangements that are full of texture and color. Trained both as a grower and floral designer at Longwood Gardens, she loves educating customers about the beauty and value of locally grown flowers.

Love 'n Fresh Flowers was recently featured in the New York Times for our farm-to-centerpiece efforts. Our distinctively lush, textural "earthy elegant" floral designs have been used in hundreds of weddings as well as for numerous photo shoots, magazines, style blogs, and books, including Brides, The Knot, Philly Weddings Magazine, and more.

Please get in touch with us well in advance so we can provide you with a free hour of consultation to talk about your wedding flower needs. We offer full service, a la carte, and bulk flower options to fit every budget. Visit our website for more details.

Follow Love 'n Fresh Flowers on

Love 'n Fresh Flowers 6
Love 'n Fresh Flowers 7

Brooke · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing experience!!

We used Love N Fresh flowers to create and design our entire vision for our wedding on July 27th, 2019. Jennie Love is the absolute best, she is laid back, has beautiful floral designs and is so fun to work with. She and I were back and forth a lot about figuring out what would work best for our wedding and she was mindful to stay in our budget. My favorite thing she came up with was an amazing floral cascade on our tent poles! She had great recommendations guiding us to pick what would be most practical, and leave a beautiful impression on our guests. I also got to visit her farm where she and her team grows her flowers and there is something special about knowing your wedding flowers were hand grown and cared for. I would 10/10 recommend- I miss working with her!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Emma Boorboor · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous Bouquet plus DIY centerpieces

I would 100% choose Love 'n Fresh all over again. My bouquet was unique lush and beautiful AND it was grown in Philly! I felt like royalty holding it and that's just half of my experience. I was able to pair the bouquet with a DIY bulk flower order and do my own centerpieces. Going to the farm to pick them up and then spending time with my best friends arranging them felt really special. Jennie and Jennifer greeted us warmly in person and were super friendly throughout the planning process too!

Photo Credit: Michelle Johnsen Photography www.facebook.com/michellejohnsenphotography

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Love 'n Fresh Flowers 8
    Love 'n Fresh Flowers 9
    Love 'n Fresh Flowers 10
    Love 'n Fresh Flowers 11

Love 'n Fresh Flowers's reply:

Yay!! You are the sweetest, Emma! And you totally deserved to feel like royalty!! So very glad you chose Love ‘n Fresh! We had a blast working with you and are so grateful for your support of our Philly flower farm! ❤️ J+J
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience!

I had so much fun working with Love 'n Fresh flowers for my wedding. From the beginning, Jennifer was incredibly helpful answering all of my questions. I had elected to do their bulk flower option and build my own centerpieces and accent pieces for the wedding, and let them make the bouquet and boutineers. First off my bouquet was GORGEOUS! It was the most stunning arrangement I had ever seen. Love n Fresh has a unique style with the loose flowers that cascade over the top and in person and in photos it just looked incredible!

When it came to the bulk flowers, Jenny had amazing options for me to choose from. I was ok winging it, not knowing what would be in bloom until closer to the wedding date--and I am very Type A. i had total faith that whatever was available would be gorgeous and it was. I picked the flowers up from their farm--which was awesome and the day before I had all of my girls over to help make the centerpieces. It was so fun and relaxing and actually a really nice way to unwind and have some fun the day before the wedding.

I live locally so it felt really special to use flowers that were grown in "my backyard" and not from some warehouse where the flowers aren't as nicely cared for. And it felt amazing to support a local farm and such lovely people!!

I can't wait to back and take a flower arranging class with Jennie!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Love 'n Fresh Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 265.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 450.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• Maria Mack Photography
    Maria Mack Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are in need of a florist, I highly recommend Love 'n Fresh Flowers, her designs are amazing!

• Ardleigh Street Philadelphia, 19118 See on map