Stein Your Florist Co.

Philadelphia, PA View map

Stein Your Florist Co. is Philadelphia's oldest florist and has been voted Philadelphia's favorite florist!

In 1887 a small family florist was born in the heart of Philadelphia. By horse and buggy the Stein family delivered flowers throughout the city.

They built their business by servicing the public with quality merchandise at a value beyond the industry's norm, with dedication to their customers.

Stein Your Florist Co. has been serving Philadelphia, New Jersey, and their surrounding suburbs for over 124 years. The Stein family has shared with their customers the joy of birth, the celebration of life and, with compassion, the passing of loved ones.

Now a fourth generation family florist, we continue to follow the tradition of professionalism and business ethics set before us. With pleasure, we make ourselves available to help you with all of your floral needs.

Our staff represents the most experienced and professional designers and office personnel available in the industry today. From traditional to the most contemporary designs, our staff is eager to help you with all your floral needs.

Whether you visit us on the web at www.steinyourflorist.com, call us at 800-887-4013, or stop in one of our shops, you will see why Stein Your Florist Co. has been a family tradition for over 124 years.

Flowers make the moment... Let us make a moment for you.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up

1 User photo

• Mika
    Mika Married on 04/10/2021

Excellent ....I will always come to Stein for anything flowers馃挌

My now husband told me to come to Stein for our wedding day flowers....Dana was just wonderful with everything I asked for....馃挌
  • User2466966 2+ years ago
    Gorgeous flowers, great pricing and last minute service! Highly recommended
    Heather Married on 06/15/2014
    Stein was the perfect choice for my wedding flowers. They did a beautiful job and were the BEST value in Philly. This place is always busy and there's reason for that. I am so happy with them. They flowers were delivered on time and just as I wanted.

Bellemore Photography Bellemore Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Stein Your Florist! Their flowers are always gorgeous and make for beautiful photos. We have had the chance to work with them on multiple occasions for weddings, proms, and baby showers. Customer service is their specialty and they will work with you to create the look you want for your special day. I used them for my own wedding, and they were able to steer me towards flowers that would last longer in a bouquet and hold up for the entire day. I would recommend them to everyone.

7059 Frankford Ave. Philadelphia, 19135
215-338-7100

Open everyday of the year! Sun: 8am-1pm, Mon - Thurs: 8am-6pm, Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat: 8am-6pm
Location of (Stein Your Florist Co.)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding